Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 22 days ago

Dkp does have hilarious timings. 2-3 week baad post karna tha na, tab tak shayad second divorce ka time aa jayega smiley37Screenshot_2024-09-30-17-54-55-923_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

After the cliff scene ruhi got her brains and Armaan lost his mind. According to bts it's 3 months leap and Armaan is acting nutcase with Abhira. Always fighting with Abhira.

Hey bhagwan. Pehle spineless tha now brainless.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It would be nice if Ab starts to go quiet and maintain distance. Maybe that gets Armaan to see the damage he's done.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1840720901685584307?t=0thRqV5LDCC6nRXp-xUlsw&s=19

Solos are like we already said love is the worst thing happened with abhira & surprisingly many shippers are agreeingsmiley37

Dkp ki scriptsmiley32

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was mad at Armaan. Then i saw a clip of Rajat and Sachin phir mera gussa thoda shaant huasmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dekh issue wahi hai - Abhira is feeling equally guilty that her condition is the reason that Armaan is hurt. Which is why I am glad that they showed his light bulb lighting up when he saw just how much this has affected Abhira, seeing Ruhi pregnant. That I feel is the trigger he needed to actually realise just how big of a jerk he was to her for something she has absolutely no control over (I know i am putting too much hopes on a precap, but this is the only hope that is right now keeping me sanesmiley44)

Its not like armaan didnt know about her condition beforehand. Well, see I do get it, to an extent. Its just so frustrating to watch her blame herself for a medical condition. Aisey he madam ka gussa theek time mai nikalta nahi smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I was mad at Armaan. Then i saw a clip of Rajat and Sachin phir mera gussa thoda shaant huasmiley37

it was so funny, yesterday stans of other fandom were defending armaan cause they know how much worse it can get smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Aap Phir se gayab hogai hai smiley37smiley37