News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 25 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I did not have issues with Armaan today. He clearly has always worshipped the ground Vidya's walks on. Drinking was the only part that miffed me, but everyone has their coping mechanisms ig.

However, I will say that his reaction is one of the reason Abhira tries to stop him from leaving the house and his family, during teej and now as well. Armaan thinks that he will be okay without them momentarily, but I really do not think so.

He actually can't live alone without his family. Atleast not right now. Aaj ka episode dekh ke samjh aa gaya.
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Literally my first thought after the episode. I was like okay I know where this is going so might as well savor things while they lastsmiley37

i still hope they give a proper angsty leap and seperation which doesn't involve Baccha before WD nonsense
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

We all do re. Today Armaan was wrong in choosing to deal with this in his own without involving Abhira, leaving her alone or not telling her where he went - that was completely wrong.

But his reaction towards Vidya and what he feels for her is not wrong. She is the only mother figure he has known all his life, more than even Kaveri. Jab toffee lover phase se bhara nikalne ke liye usse itna waqt laga, is toxic maa ke pyaar se nikalne ke liye bhi thoda toh waqt do smiley44

Time toh de sakti hu.But he has to come out of that one day.Not for Abhira but for himself.Abhira ke liye sirf Uske bure time mai hi bura lagti hai . iske liye always bura lagthi hu.Atleast Abhira has experienced Genuine love through her mother for 22 years.This one doesn't even have that.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's Crazy that besides bts spoilers we believe the SS guy smiley44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwYgXO23YCc

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

indeed ..just dive into the bedroom Maa or no Maa..smiley37

Tbh I would’ve been surprised if this drama hadn’t happened ..

The point is like most men, Armaan can only handle one issue at a time ..earlier, getting married against all opposition was the issue ..now it is about somehow convincing Vidya to accept both Abhira and him…if Vidya was all that mattered to him, he would’ve dumped Abhira ..clearly he wants Abhira more than anything else ..which is why he has dared to disobey Vidya ..my feeling is he probably did not anticipate this level of resistance from Vidya ..to the extent of curses and all..he thought she’d be unhappy but she’d come around ..now that she hasn’t and even worse, is once again reminding him of her apnana ka karz in the place of dhoodh ka karz, his guilt has been severely triggered ..but the bottom line is Armaan is a complicated man with a whole boatload of baggage ..I like him as a character but I would never marry a man like him..if Abhira has, then sadly it is for her to deal with whatever comes along with the abundance of love that he has for her …!

Also there is a difference between his confrontation with Kaveri and the present situation ..there he got to know that Kaveri had orchestrated the divorce ..now that’s a very different situation. ..here the only thing he can do with Vidya is seek her pardon and acceptance..he has already told her that the child is irrelevant to him and that he wants Abhira even if he can never be a father ..the present apology is not for his choice ..it is for having hurt her with his choice and asking her to somehow look beyond that hurt and still love him and accept him !

Agree 100%

Armaan really did not expect this level of vitriol from him mom - coz even during the Rumaal wedding, when he refused to marry Ruhi, Vidya's reaction was much more muted than it is now. That is why Armaan was completely blindsided.

Armaan's mind works like how most men do - they compartmentalize their problems and solve it one by one with solution that only resolve the current issue and not really look into a long term fix - be it him trying to leave home, or asking Abhira to marry him without his full family's approval. The man has always been treated like a horse with blinders so that he never questions why things were happening and just focus on his goal - that has built his personality to get him to where he still does the same thing today.

Vidya was the last of the 3 people he idolised & put on a pedestal apart from Kaveri & Ruhi. His blindfold and his perception of them has changed with him realising that their reality is completely different from the image he had of them in his mind - now it's Vidya's turn to fall.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i still hope they give a proper angsty leap and seperation which doesn't involve Baccha before WD nonsense

Well. I did ask for Armaan angst and.................................... got it with vidya, so abhi kliye chup raheti hoon smiley1

Apsvenky thumbnail

I did not have issues with Armaan today. He clearly has always worshipped the ground Vidya's walks on. Drinking was the only part that miffed me, but everyone has their coping mechanisms ig.

However, I will say that his reaction is one of the reason Abhira tries to stop him from leaving the house and his family, during teej and now as well. Armaan thinks that he will be okay without them momentarily, but I really do not think so.

While I agree with Abhira's thought process, I really still want him leave.

It will be extremely difficult for him, but I know that sometimes distance is truly the only way to see things in perspective and sometimes actually break those shackles that Armaan has been bound in all his life.

He needs to leave to understand jus how terrible his family was, to get that perspective that he lacks right now. While Abhira will bear the bunt of that for some time, knowing Armaan, he will try his level best to make it up to her as well

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Bechara iska bhi Shivam jitna katega kyasmiley37

Seriously Rishabh Jaiswal is a fool .. he has already seen .. how shehzada was thrown out

Shivam khajuria was replaced by given a lollipop because clearly uska and new armaan ka equation balanced nahi lagta he would look like a kid

Romit Raj is a great fit for Rohit because he suits well with Garvita and also with Rohit Purohit

Rishabh jaiswal should have taken big boss because clearly makers wanted him to fight with shehzada dhami because he was quite vocal against him

Rishabh is an influencer this was a great opportunity for him to hike his visibility

I don’t see any scope for Rishabh Jaiswal in yeh Rishta for the next 3 months…

If Rajan shahi had cared for Rishabh he would have told him to participate in big boss .. given a short break to his character by showing he’s going to USA on a long tour .. and been brought back when he exited big boss . It would have helped yeh rishta too

Apsvenky thumbnail

Well. I did ask for Armaan angst and.................................... got it with vidya, so abhi kliye chup raheti hoon smiley1

Yes please - I refuse to ask for anything right now coz the makers are hell bent on giving us the worst possible version of itsmiley36