Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Haan - and while we still got the angst we wanted, it just was directed at the completely wrong personsmiley37

Waise I am scared to open the EDT and came running right here - wahaan kya haal hai - bloodbath?smiley36

I only visit EDT in the morning to post whatever I feel and then f*ck off. Show jhel rahi hoon utna bahut hai, there is no way i am subjecting myself to whatever weird rants people have out here. smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Sirf ek baat puchne aayi thi.smiley2Tum log ye episodes kaise dekhti hun?mujhe exam time hai. .isliye updates bhi padna chod diya.but Aaj ki episode main se ek baat suna hain.I can't see all this.its so depressing

Edited by elizamerin - 24 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

They made a young girl’s infertility all about her step mom-in-law. Rather than husband & family supporting her, everyone is busy coddling Vidya to “forgive and accept” Abhira-Armaan. Not DKP normalising the ill treatment and abuse of infertile women, wtf.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Sirf ek baat puchne aayi thi.smiley2Tum log ye episodes kaise dekhti hun?mujhe exam time hai. .isliye updates bhi padna chod gayi.but Aaj ki episode main se ek baat suna hain.I can't see all this.its so depressing

I have stopped watching the episodes long back... Only go through some insta/X reels and WU over heresmiley37
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

They made a young girl’s infertility all about her step mom-in-law. Rather than husband & family supporting her, everyone is busy coddling Vidya to “forgive and accept” Abhira-Armaan. Not DKP normalising the ill treatment and abuse of infertile women, wtf.

Wo bhi step mom in law who never stood for step son.uske ek aur bete bhi hain. He can have child.iski step son ki child iski khoon bhi nahi hain

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

No man is worth subjecting yourself to this level of toxicity and abuse for a lifetime (sorry Armaan sa). Abhira should honestly run for her life. This is not a case of disagreements and clash of opinions, this is abuse, manipulation and downright evilness.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

First of all what exactly are they supposedly seeking forgiveness for smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 24 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

First of all what exactly are they supposed to seek forgiveness for smiley39

I have no idea. I am so appalled with all that has happened in this wedding track. Kaveri and Ruhi toh have already gotten away with not even a slap on the wrist, next Vidya is up on the list. Gen 4 leads are the most pathetically written in the 15 year run of the show.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What was that Armaan's promise in marriage?He never let her cry.And he himself cried and made Abhira cry also that too same day he promised.wah Armaan sa waahsmiley32smiley32

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan has one mother and that is Shivani. It’s a shame that he has refused to get to know her or even see her picture for a hag like Vidya who calls him sautela at the drop of a hat and wishes ill upon him the minute he chooses his own happiness. Now no matter how much this woman is whitewashed she will never be Armaan’s mom to me.