News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Arre yaar twitter pe 3-4 accounts hai jo kuch bhi hojaye Armaan ko bash karenge jaise kuch log yaha Abhira ko ๐Ÿ˜‚ maine block kardiya vunhe twitter pe and yaha EDT pe Jana cancel

Ithma amusing read hai.. I search for the posts so that I don't miss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Obviously.. Koi shaq.... Starting from him being just in time to obstruct Ab's supposed escape to Mussorie ( thankfully that bicycle kaka was not bashed๐Ÿ˜€) to him supposedly rushing ahead with marriage , forcing his will on Ab and not considering her feelings ( maybe him telling he will wait at the mandap was not aired for all๐Ÿ˜€) .. Basically how can Ab in her right sense marry Arsmiley7

They just need reason that bash them Bina reason ke yeh hall hain white day main kya hoga smiley37

So just ignore

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5v1p_v_lY

smiley36 I really want this to happen and for Ruhi to be exposed in front of everyone. That would be fun to watch.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Photos mein waise itna bura nahi lag raha. Shayad episode mein thik lagesmiley24

I am still seeing those missing beads๐Ÿ˜’

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Solitudelover thumbnail

Mazaak udao uska.. Agar vho nahin rehtha, tho socho kyaa haal hotha sabka.. This is payback time to all those who questioned the significance of Rohit Poddar in the storysmiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inaya10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5v1p_v_lY

smiley36 I really want this to happen and for Ruhi to be exposed in front of everyone. That would be fun to watch.

But armaan jaa raha hain na to stop ruhi from attempting self harm. Toh adla badli kaise hogi. Or is it that he will save her come back & sit for rasams only to find out ruhi ne abhira ko gayab kar diya & uske place mein baith gayi

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Mazaak udao uska.. Agar vho nahin rehtha, tho socho kyaa haal hotha sabka.. This is payback time to all those who questioned the significance of Rohit Poddar in the storysmiley37

Mein toh hamesha uske lambi Umar keliye prayer circle kartha dha ...smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am relying on twitter edits ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ