Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Itna pasand hain tho she should have been lead .why they wasted our time showing Sam and Ropu.iss pathetic script kisine dekh rahi hai Tho only becoz of lead actors.

Hope they make garvita the lead actress of their new show ending Roohiโ€™s character here

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Kisi bhi tarah lehenga kharab karne ka manifestation chal raha hai.....but update is Ruhi will send a message to armaan and he will go behind ruhi after seeing abhira get down the stairs......they could have completed this drama before but no beech main ghusana hai

So poor Ar sa is going to be bashed left and right on this wedding attempt as well? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I think I am done with this show. Need to find my point of closure and bid adieu.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Hope they make garvita the lead actress of their new show ending Roohiโ€™s character here

I don't think the character of Ruhi is ending.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don't think the character of Ruhi is ending.

I know it wonโ€™t end.. but one can hope.. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

So poor Ar sa is going to be bashed left and right on this wedding attempt as well? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He got bashed today despite of him speaking against dadisa for abhira and letting go of him when he goes behind ruhi.....impossible

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I think I am done with this show. Need to find my point of closure and bid adieu.

Me too .. was hoping to see the wedding and then stop but with all this drama going on, I will wait atleast till this woman gets exposed and humiliated badly.. As of now, i am only reading the updates in the forum, participate in the discussion and see only Abhimaan scenes. If show becomes unbearable will stop that too..

Edited by Why_though - 1 months ago
Rishabal693 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay guys I will propose my positive delulu KP :

Rohit and Manish are onto Ruhi's plan and when she thinks Armaan is with her , it will be revealed to be Rohit and she gets exposed. Unable to grapple with the circumstances, she collapses and is finally rushed to a hospital with the rest of the family wondering where did Abhimaan go.On the other hand, Manish gives Abhimaan his blessings and they change out of those horrendous outfits with Armaan wearing a black tux and Abhira in a really pretty red saari and they go and do a court marriage and go to their house which Armaan had bought earlier.

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

He got bashed today despite of him speaking against dadisa for abhira and letting go of him when he goes behind ruhi.....impossible

Yeah, saw few posts.. Best example of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.. Yesterday he was bashed for getting time to change the dress but not to going to meet Ab. And today he is bashed for going to meet Ab๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago