Poll

What is her name?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Genuinely confused on the name of our dear FL so interested in everyone’s views. Winning result will be finalised.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Areyy wahh. To apne decide kar hi liya boring forum ko entertaining banakar hi rahega. Good jobsmiley36smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Genuinely interested in seeing the justifications people come up with to prove what this FL’s name is smiley36

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Genuinely confused on the name of our dear FL so interested in everyone’s views. Winning result will be finalised.

Abhira. I don’t care what gen3 fandom thinks😂 I am just gen4 abhimaan viewer🙏
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

In faltu makers ka koi bharosa nahi hai,aj fl ki name abheera dekha rahi hai kal shayad abhira dekhay gi.They just want to create controversy by making fan war so that they can always come on news.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Both male leads in previous seasons have “Abhi” so it doesnt matter.

Smart move by makerssmiley39

Though you made this thread to clear your doubt, I half expected the kalesh to break. But people actually surprised me by keeping peace 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ 😂😂😂😂✌️
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Haha, my threads are always peaceful which is a good thing I guess as I’m a peacemaker smiley36

Yes, you are! And Kudos to that!
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Though you made this thread to clear your doubt, I half expected the kalesh to break. But people actually surprised me by keeping peace 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️ 😂😂😂😂✌️

always expect the unexpected here🤣