Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Ruhi doesn’t want abhira be the reason of poddars win. So what. Didn't two days back armaan was unhappy because of ruhi's return to poddar house because it will not help in mending in Rohit's and his relation. Even abhira was shocked as she knows the past of AR and ruhi. Everyone is selfish here. None is selfless. All four has their own motive.

Armaan wants to mend his relation with Rohit. Rohit want ruhi to accept him. Ruhi wants to hold her umeed till the marriage of Armaan and Abhira doesn't happen. Abhira wants the acceptance of Dadi for her marriage with armaan. All this kabaddi is happening because of these selfishness.

Ask Ruhi to file for divorce with Rohit first and go after any man committed or single. You can't put both Ruhi and Abhira on the same level. Abhira wants to marry Armaan with family's acceptance. Ruhi wants to break Armaan-Abhira's relationship while still being married to Rohit.

Its not only Armaan even Vidya and Madhav think Ruhi being here is not good for Rohit and Armaan's relationship. Its not good for Rohit in general too as Vidya clearly remembers Ruhi has no feelings for Rohit. So, Madhav, Vidya, Armaan everybody is selfish as they dont want Rohit to be with a woman who doesnt love him and who is still after Armaan and who will divide the brother's further.

The only irritating one in this lot is Rohit who is still pining after a woman who is after his brother. Jitne dhakke Armaan ko maare usne I wish ek Ruhi ko maarke nikaal deta ghar se. Whether he forgives Armaan or not, that's his call. Ruhi's behavior is so unethical that perhaps a framework like Targaryen incest can justify it.

Originally posted by: pratyay

Ask Ruhi to file for divorce with Rohit first and go after any man committed or single. You can't put both Ruhi and Abhira on the same level. Abhira wants to marry Armaan with family's acceptance. Ruhi wants to break Armaan-Abhira's relationship while still being married to Rohit.

Its not only Armaan even Vidya and Madhav think Ruhi being here is not good for Rohit and Armaan's relationship. Its not good for Rohit in general too as Vidya clearly remembers Ruhi has no feelings for Rohit. So, Madhav, Vidya, Armaan everybody is selfish as they dont want Rohit to be with a woman who doesnt love him and who is still after Armaan and who will divide the brother's further.

The only irritating one in this lot is Rohit who is still pining after a woman who is after his brother. Jitne dhakke Armaan ko maare usne I wish ek Ruhi ko maarke nikaal deta ghar se. Whether he forgives Armaan or not, that's his call. Ruhi's behavior is so unethical that perhaps a framework like Targaryen incest can justify it.

It is cvs call to show ru ro divorce or not. Even if divorce happens according to some spoilers, Rohit won't let Abhimaan have happy time, as you said Rohit is still pining for ruhi.

Edited by shalu1786 - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Second hand woman is too much. Roohi was behaving much better when she was not in poddar house. She didn't help in bailing Armaan out. Gave good advice to Abhira in the temple and was leaving for her friends house to not to be dragged in this mess. Abhira herself came to confront her she didn't go on her own and immediately informed Armaan about it. She refused to accompany them to the Kabaddi match

Armaan and Abhira's closeness triggers her. It's better if she leaves Nd file for divorce. Roohi- Rohit love story can come later

this second hand woman by Rohit is similar to arman two timer by abhira 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

It is cvs call to show ru ro divorce or not. Even if divorce happens according to some spoilers, Rohit won't let Abhimaan have happy time, as you said Rohit is still pining for ruhi.

the same drama arman did with ruhi when he is married to abhira. He got his realisation and staying away. They are repeating same for ruhi now. Why did they get Rohit back is their own narrative to show us. If we are struck like ruhi, story won't move ahead so they need something to push ahead. It's rohit who wanted Aunlment of their shadi. Let him do honours. Throw ruhi away from story. The time she came home near gate he could have said chale javo divorce dedunga , dadis umeed could be khatam easily there itself

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Main roun ya hansu karoon main kya karoonsmiley39smiley36smiley37

Ruhi is the best character ever on ITV . She is a selfless, achi ,sachi naadhan bachi who lived all alone without any love and family or luxuries. She was in love with her childhood friend Armaan and she thought he is her soulmate , but Armaan forced her to marry his brother Rohit so he can have beech ke rastha with her, Armaan saw Rohit hugging her and he imagined himself in Rohit’s place. He put kala teeka on Ruhi smiley9Rohit left the house after knowing about their heart breaking love story ,Ruhi felt guilty ,heartbroken and wishing he come back and told Armaan that they can’t have any future as she is his brother’s wife and she wants to leave PH but Armaan manipulated and forced her to stay in PH. Armaan asked her to bring DV papers to Mussoorie .. hesitant Ruhi thought to propose Armaan but Abhira selfish girl ruined her plans twice: Finally Armaan told his mom that he loves Ruhi and want to get married to her ,but Ruhi is still in confusion as she is a person who have family values and missing Rohit , but Armaan shamelessly begged Ruhi to say ILU but she didn’t ,Dadi forced her for the marriage and she finally agreed ,half heartedly , but she realised her true love for Rohit and left Armaan at the mandap though he begged her to marry. She didn’t even look back and happy with Rohit’s entry.

Rohit is a grey character he is not able to understand achi,sachi Ruhi’s good intentions like Armaan did and he also slapped her though she is tiered of trying to be achi pathni smiley19

What a selfish delusional fool Abhira is how can she give confused looks when Ruhi came home , when she herself is staying in PH because she was Armaan’s wife before but still in the outhouse though Armaan don’t love her because she loves someone else but Ruhi came here to become achi pathni and to cure Rohit by slapping band shouting at him ,that’s a kind of therapy too.
And this stupid Armaan is still lusting on her while holding Abhria’s hand, how thoughtful of her to think not to go with them to kabbadi because Rohit will not like it though she is saying 24*7 in front of his eyes.And today Armaan crossed all the limits of shameless, tried coming in front of Ruhi so she will hold and pull him back . But she being a person with lot of morals didn’t even touch him…She sacrificed her point to make Rohit win the game. And Only because of Rohit they won the match ,Abhira and Armaan are selfish and shameless couple who r romancing though they don’t love each other. I hate to see them on screen but makers are idiots to give them 80% of SS everyday. I wish we can get to see Ruhi Birla’s apna own track where 20 min out of 22 min is filled with her ,I can’t hate Ruhi Birla or see her suffer because she is the best with all the good qualities,I want Abhira Sharma to suffer as she is a selfish girl who is thinking to reconcile brothers ,make Dadi accept for their marriage and that’s equally wrong a sin and selfishness as lusting on someone’s husband /BF. So Ruhi Birla is the best !

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi is the best character ever on ITV . She is a selfless, achi ,sachi naadhan bachi who lived all alone without any love and family or luxuries. She was in love with her childhood friend Armaan and she thought he is her soulmate , but Armaan forced her to marry his brother Rohit so he can have beech ke rastha with her, Armaan saw Rohit hugging her and he imagined himself in Rohit’s place. He put kala teeka on Ruhi smiley9Rohit left the house after knowing about their heart breaking love story ,Ruhi felt guilty ,heartbroken and wishing he come back and told Armaan that they can’t have any future as she is his brother’s wife and she wants to leave PH but Armaan manipulated and forced her to stay in PH. Armaan asked her to bring DV papers to Mussoorie .. hesitant Ruhi thought to propose Armaan but Abhira selfish girl ruined her plans twice: Finally Armaan told his mom that he loves Ruhi and want to get married to her ,but Ruhi is still in confusion as she is a person who have family values and missing Rohit , but Armaan shamelessly begged Ruhi to say ILU but she didn’t ,Dadi forced her for the marriage and she finally agreed ,half heartedly , but she realised her true love for Rohit and left Armaan at the mandap though he begged her to marry. She didn’t even look back and happy with Rohit’s entry.

Rohit is a grey character she is not able to understand achi,sachi Ruhi like Armaan did and he also slapped her though she is tiered of trying to be achi pathni smiley19

What a selfish delusional fool Abhira is how can she give confused looks when Ruhi came home , when she herself is staying in PH because she was Armaan’s wife before but still in the outhouse though Armaan don’t love her because she loves someone else but Ruhi came here to become achi pathni and to cure Rohit by slapping band shouting at him ,that’s a kind of therapy too.
And this stupid Armaan is still lusting on her while holding Abhria’s hand, how thoughtful of her to think not to go with them to kabbadi because Rohit will not like it though she is saying 24*7 in front of his eyes.And today Armaan crossed all the limits of shameless, tried coming in front of Ruhi so she will hold and pull him back . But she being a person with lot of morals didn’t even touch him…She sacrificed her point to make Rohit win the game. And Only because of Rohit they won the match ,Abhira and Armaan are selfish and shameless couple who r romancing though they don’t love each other. I hate to see them on screen but makers are idiots to give them 80% of SS everyday. I wish we can get to see Ruhi Birla’s apna own track where 20 min out of 22 min is filled with her ,I can’t hate Ruhi Birla or see her suffer because she is the best with all the good qualities,I want Abhira Sharma to suffer as she is a selfish girl who is thinking to reconcile brothers ,make Dadi accept for their marriage and that’s equally wrong a sin and selfishness as lusting on someone’s husband /BF. So Ruhi Birla is the best !

I am imagining a redux of yrkkh with this plot of your's, maza aa jaegasmiley41
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly Sachi and achi Ruhi was so smart . She knew 3 players were still left .. so they would have won the match .. she could have kicked out a strongest player and Rohit n dadi would have given her all the credit but like a cry baby she fell down

Armaan ideally could have stopped the main player on his own .. he was physically stronger than him .. but I don’t know Kabaddi rules ..

I felt Charu played a good game ..

Kiara was stupid .. if she’s scared she could have got out first .. aise hi Faltu me

She tried her level best ..But others also use strategy becoz that opponent was near the line. usse jaane diya so baaki sab out ho na jaaye..

They are kabbadi players , so they know some tricks to outsmart opponent even they are physically strong...

MG ko last min add karna dha...becoz he is also a kabbadi player ...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I am imagining a redux of yrkkh with this plot of your's, maza aa jaegasmiley41

My plot ? I only wrote that happened and makers are showing in Ristha from last 8 months. Everyone will have a perspective and this is mine and My Ruhi Birla is the best 90% positive character .smiley42

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sias2

I really feel after Rohit’s outburst tomorrow. Kaveri might agree for Abhi man wedding just so that Ruhi doesn’t hurt Rohit ! Or may be Rohit might tell Kaveri to agree .. n may be ppl will start seeing Ruhi true colors during wedding festivities

There is a chance of beginning of wedding preparation as ghum may soon start wedding sequence...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

It ll be like kabhi khushi kabhi ghum. MG will finally die and the troll movie hairstyle lady will be like "manish ji ki aakhri ichcha thi ki dono p-pothiyan uski anthim sanskaar karein. Ruhi ll have that wood with fire thing but then abhira ll come from behind and hold it as well. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai plays in the bg smiley37

Drama kiye bina MG nahi marnewaala...Unko Drama karna hai toh Ab will have to come to his side for temporary,,,whatever the situation smiley37