Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Upma and Abheera do have similarities. The resemblance is uncanny.

Upma has this tendency to serve Shah family no matter how many times she gets humiliated by them whereas pyaari Abheera, whose child development has been stopped at the toddler stage, finds herself going back to PH again and again to get insulted. When she was in an amicable relationship with Armaan she used to re-enter PH with him. Now that she isn't in talking terms with Armaan her protector has been changed to Madhav. Uska pehela scooter bhi Madhav ji ka hai. smiley36.

Independent ladki had to take the help from the same Poddars who humiliated her. If she had an ounce of self-respect, she would have refused to stay with Madhav. Nahi Abhwera ko uske sasur ji ke saath baap-beti khel na hai within the vicinity of other poddars.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yeh baby kya hota hai! 22 saal ke age mai toh sab top colleges se graduate bhi ho jate hai, apna khana bana kar pet bhar sake utna life skill bhi hota hai, campus placement bhi talented bright college students ka ho jata hai ache package ke sath , earning bhi start ho jati hai and yaha tak ki mere jaise ki toh shaddi bhi 23 mai ho jati hai.

Maine dekha hai kuch affluent families ki mothers apni 20-22 saal ki ladki ko baby baby bolti hai and shopping mall mai bhi i have seen in india ki baby ko yeh style ka dress dikhao ,baby ko aisi jewellery design dikhao types. Main toh india mai bhi sochti thi ki yeh affluent families mai system hoti hai kya 20-22 saal ki ladki ko baby baby bolne ki!

Lovers/couples ekdusre ko baby/babu bolte hai woh bhi samaj aata hai lekin serial ki 22-23 saal ki lead ko baby baby bolna marlab meri hasi rukti nahi haismiley36

mujhe when i ever see baby sirf do yaad aatha hai

https://youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4?si=gxajpPY7eP_XHB41

https://youtu.be/p062GuAhsRs?si=njhYq9rLVwWqbN9C

Aur agar baby hai toh abhira ke bacche kya honge unborn kids 🧐

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

dkp is making this show so obnoxious, it wasn’t this bad before like when I saw last time. Seems like they’re copying Upma now, but yeah, I see the similarities between Abhira and Upma. I found her annoying and irritating many times, with no connection to the ongoing situation.. If she did it once, twice, three times, ok, but she’s done this many times. Also, she only cared about chit wali and felt bad for her, but suddenly her love phase started, and she forgot about his ex-gf. It's the writers' fault, they're all over the place. Another laughable defense is Armaan and Abhira’s divorce isn’t finalized. Divorce pending is only for fans, Abhira still thinks she’s divorced. And now What, she’s gonna live with her ex-husband? Feminist independent fl lmao. In her mind, that’s her ex rn. Divorce pending is audience POV, not Abhira's. That’s why I said she isn’t as independent as they sell her with a fake narrative smh. Itv be doing audiences dirty.

i never understood the arguments that divorce pending hai so abhira is right. Or if she helped poddar kids for xyz she gets all the rights to stay in the house which is built by poddar seniors 🙂

Bacche toh bekar ghar pe baithe hai nobody earns. Only ppl who are earning is madhav, phupha, armaan.

Jisme madhav police tha and uske salary bhi kam hai so i don't think uske paise ghar chalane ke liye use hotha hai so bacha paisa poddar firm se aatha hai so baby is staying on armaan, phuphasa's earned money to show them attitude 😄

Even if she stays with madhav then also madhav ka paisa also belongs to vidya. As both are husband and wife. And wife is homemaker unless unka divorce nahi hotha she still has every rights but abhira is taking everyone for granted.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe when i ever see baby sirf do yaad aatha hai

https://youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4?si=gxajpPY7eP_XHB41

https://youtu.be/p062GuAhsRs?si=njhYq9rLVwWqbN9C

Aur agar baby hai toh abhira ke bacche kya honge unborn kids 🧐

baby ke babies 🤣🤣
Shihna thumbnail

Haha

Edited by Shihna - 3 months ago
Shihna thumbnail

I disagree with the title abhira independent thi hi kab pehle apne mumma aur fir baad me poddar house aur ab madhav se palrahi hain do din jab koi ni tha saath to khana mangne ki nobat aagayi thi .......she was never independent to begin with har baar waha se niklti aur phir waapis kisina kisi bahane se waha pahuch jaati

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shihna

I disagree with the title abhira independent thi hi kab pehle apne mumma aur fir baad me poddar house aur ab madhav se palrahi hain do din jab koi ni tha saath to khana mangne ki nobat aagayi thi .......she was never independent to begin with har baar waha se niklti aur phir waapis kisina kisi bahane se waha pahuch jaati

exactly!! Baby queen independent thi hi kab? Pichle ek saal se uska rehna, kaana, peena, education fees, uske kapde, yaha tak ki uske Kipling uncle ka resort renovation ka karcha bhi Ar ne utaya hai which indirectly means Poddar’s funded it… madam ne sirf ek diary mein expenses incurred ka list lika hai just to show ki woh Kitni mahan hai but aaj tak ek paisa wapas karne ki niyat nahi hui… behen ne aaj tak khud se kuch bhi ukada hai🤔.. wedding planner bani toh groom ko propose karke shaadi tudwa di.. lawyer bani toh impulsive hoke cases tukra diye… use pata hai bina Poddar’s ke support ke haath mein 8 rs leke bhatakna padega phir bhi iski taddi hai ki kam hi nahi hoti…

edited for gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly!! Baby queen independent thi hi kab? Pichle ek saal se uska rehna, kaana, peena, education fees, uske kapde, yaha tak ki uske Kipling uncle ka resort renovation ka karcha bhi Ar ne utaya hai which indirectly means Poddar’s funded it… madam ne sirf ek diary mein expenses incurred ka list lika hai just to show ki woh Kitni mahan hai but aaj tak ek paisa wapas karne ki niyat nahi hui… behen ne aaj tak khud se kuch bhi ukada hai🤔.. wedding planner bani toh groom ko propose karke shaadi tudwa di.. lawyer bani toh impulsive hoke cases tukra diye… use pata hai bina Poddar’s ke support ke haath mein 8 rs leke bhatakna padega phir bhi iski taddi hai ki kam hi nahi hoti…

she is a free loader. When everything goes according to her she tells the chitra gupt chitta with puppy eyes mein tumhe lauta dungi written on a tissue paper 🤣 who doesn't know she cant return it. Are we dumbs or blinds. It's a bahana. When everything goes against her hisab she shouts loudly mein apni mumma ki beti shapath lethi hoon. Kisne kaha woh uski mumma ki beti nahi hi. Cheek cheek ke subah subah woh laudness no fl in rista has shouted this level esp on elders. When they give kaira ost in free I can't tolerate. Kaha kaira kaha e log. Esp naira she never disrespected elders nor her birth mom who took anything gracefully and went away.

edited for gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago

Ruhi is wrong as she came between golden couple but lol atlst she's finally left her sasural and helping her dadu, not freeloading on others. Nahi bandi ne faltu ka bhasan diya on pyar atmasamman and xyz.

From her perspective she didn't want to marry Rohit, told Arman multiple times if he loves her he can break his deal marriage and marry her, Arman gave her all the haq to question. Dhoka to iske sath bhi hua, unintentionally he did two timing with both girls. To ruhi vamp kaise, Arman ne kabhi muh kholke bola bhi nhi i love abhira until mandap, uske bad to isne chor hi Diya with her caution words to two of them. And it's actually coming true.

Originally posted by: Shihna

Maine capital mai INDEPENDENT likha hai smiley36 Aap mujse disagree karte ho but mai aap se fully agree karti hu smiley36