Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

A new name for sasta rishta show smiley42

Chow chow baath smiley40smiley41

jaha par sweet si security guard madhav hai.

Spicy baby queen abhira hai

And chutney is dadisa

And baki sab vacation pe gaye hai as in theeno se fursath mile toh koi dikhega show main smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Bhavana aur Zama KA combo hai 😂 upma ka touch ayega hi. The show should be renamed as Abhira PH Chod maa 😂

Bechare DKP ki kya din aagaye they’re having to copy that ghatiya Upma to keep their immortal legachy show running. Epic beizzati smiley37

Chalo at least I have something to troll alongside Og Upma smiley36

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 months ago

A new name for sasta rishta show smiley42

Chow chow baath smiley40smiley41

jaha par sweet si security guard madhav hai.

Spicy baby queen abhira hai

And chutney is dadisa

And baki sab vacation pe gaye hai as in theeno se fursath mile toh koi dikhega show main smiley36

22 saal ke age mai toh sab top colleges se graduate bhi ho jate hai, apna khana bana kar pet bhar sake utna life skill bhi hota hai, campus placement bhi talented bright college students ka ho jata hai ache package ke sath , earning bhi start ho jati hai and yaha tak ki mere jaise ki toh shaddi bhi 23 mai ho jati hai.

Maine dekha hai kuch affluent families ki mothers apni 20-22 saal ki ladki ko baby baby bolti hai and shopping mall mai bhi i have seen in india ki baby ko yeh style ka dress dikhao ,baby ko aisi jewellery design dikhao types. Main toh india mai bhi sochti thi ki yeh affluent families mai system hoti hai kya 20-22 saal ki ladki ko baby baby bolne ki!

Lovers/couples ekdusre ko baby/babu bolte hai woh bhi samaj aata hai

edited for mocking

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bechari didn’t get a childhood hence they’re compensating by calling her Baby now smiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Today’s episode proved me wrong Abheera is not at all like Upma she is like Upma ki Baa Bhagwan who is obnoxious and badtameez. She literally resembled Baa when she was shouting at that poor couple creating a ruckus everywhere. No words for this so called baby who is fond of behaving like a Dadi Amma.

edited for instigation

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Today’s episode proved me wrong Abheera is not at all like Upma she is like Upma ki Baa Bhagwan who is obnoxious and badtameez. She literally resembled Baa when she was shouting at that poor couple creating a ruckus everywhere. No words for this so called baby who is fond of behaving like a Dadi Amma.

immaturity at peaks kabhi kisiso samajh ni nahi hi bas apna ratt bolke khatam karni hi
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Kid #1 Abhimaan

KID #2 ManRa

KID #3 Himaani

🤩

ek se 3 bache ya teen se apni maa se bhi aage bhadegi life mein aur tarakhii karegi 🤣🤣

True, Dukhmukh was literally the patriarch of Shah House yet he still couldn’t stand up for his so called ‘Beti’ and let his wife and son abuse her for many years. Same with Dimpy, Kavya and Mahi. So many kaands this Dukhmukh has created yet he still gets away with it every time kyunki woh ek saaf, dil, accha bechara, bebas buzurg hai smiley7

Madhav at least has a good career and is the son of the matriarch Kaveri so it’s impossible for him to go against her. All that’s left for AB is three bratty angel kids who will hate love their MAA very much smiley9

madhav ko fatti hai infront of his mom hence using his bahu to rebel against her and others

I have been saying since day 1. Bhai Manish ko dekho he feels Dil ka rishta bullsht for his poti natin whatever ek Paisa deke kabhi support Kiya hai?? Sasurji for do din ki bahu

Rented a house taki baap beti mast rhe ek sath

Gifted her scooty

Told her to give hard time to Arman

Always brought her back to PH for insult and jhagra drama

Itna kya pyar bhai? Atlst dukhmukh had 20-30 yr ka rishta for fake beti. Madhav is the biggest snake in the lives of everyone..he couldn't keep his bitiya happy, not son not the two wives gf. Pos

Today’s episode proved me wrong Abheera is not at all like Upma she is like Upma ki Baa Bhagwan who is obnoxious and badtameez. She literally resembled Baa when she was shouting at that poor couple as that guttermouth buddhi has a habit of creating a ruckus everywhere. No words for this so called baby who is fond of behaving like a Dadi Amma.

please that's self independent respecting ooomaniya ok 🔥🔥

Itna ache college mein padke lawyer banke bhi she didn't understand when you drag and meddle into a relationship where husband wife has already left it the rishta can't be fixed. Fevicol ka jod thode na hai. Iske daddy ke liye humesha ajati hai pH insult hone k liye why man live your life leave these budha budhis alone

Tashan bhi dikhana hai when you eat in the same plate and eyelock wtlith your cheater pati. Yehi bharosa tha aj main kal ruhi parso koi aur 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

dkp is making this show so obnoxious, it wasn’t this bad before like when I saw last time. Seems like they’re copying Upma now, but yeah, I see the similarities between Abhira and Upma. I found her annoying and irritating many times, with no connection to the ongoing situation.. If she did it once, twice, three times, ok, but she’s done this many times. Also, she only cared about chit wali and felt bad for her, but suddenly her love phase started, and she forgot about his ex-gf. It's the writers' fault, they're all over the place. Another laughable defense is Armaan and Abhira’s divorce isn’t finalized. Divorce pending is only for fans, Abhira still thinks she’s divorced. And now What, she’s gonna live with her ex-husband? Feminist independent fl lmao. In her mind, that’s her ex rn. Divorce pending is audience POV, not Abhira's. That’s why I said she isn’t as independent as they sell her with a fake narrative smh. Itv be doing audiences dirty.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago