Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Admire her and wish to say to her POSITIVITY works MIRACLES,

I received a positive diagnosis on Jan 23 4 hours before my flight to India

After the initial shock asked if I can still go for a month since it was for religious purposes. no staging was done at this point only that biopsy was positive and I had cancer.
I told my kids and brothers over the phone …. They of course tried to convince me motto go but some inner voice said as long as dr said it’s ok since I was diligent with all my annual checkups so not aggressive cancer I held on to my faith and flew out that day. Told my kids and family to stay positive and focused on their life and goals.

the first 3 hours of the flight were a complete meltdown after which I gathered whatever inner strength I could muster and made a pact to myself that for the whole month I would not think or talk about this and enjoy my time with my family In India. It was a conscious effort to change the mindset and keep a positive attitude. The month went by and on the flight back on February 18th is when I thought again about my condition because I remembered that starting the following day, 19th, was the start of endless appointments MRI Another biopsy, CT scans etc

Today surgery is done had radiation therapy and am on hormone therapy.

the reason for sharing my story on this thread is because I am very empathetic to Hina Khans situation and admire her attitude ! I can DEFINITELY say maintaining a positive mindset and attitude along with unwavering faith in my religion was what CURED me of the “C” word.

wish Hinaji all the best will keep her in my prayers and I know with her attitude she will be CURED soon!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Not sure how akshara maheshwari was but Hina Khan is true warrior. She has her flaws but she is always been one of the strongest women that i have seen so far.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3