Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold I've heard Ghum's FL was jhansi ki rani and fought against her in-laws unlike Abhira who considers mata's pagalpan and anger justified because she can't conceive. Was she (Ghum S1 FL) different from regular Rajan Shahi's doormat FLs?

Sai was just 18 year old. She was more mature than her age and more smart too at beginning. She guessed pakhi is virat's ex just by seeing their behaviour. Virat fell in love first. She took lots of time to admit her love because she thought virat is emotionally attached to pakhi (which is true for some extent). In virat's house almost everyone is against her. She didn't have much support excluding characters like pulkit and samrat. Whenever she left house, she managed to handle herself alone by staying in hostel. She later turned mahaan and intolerable after falling in love. But for majority of the part, she was good. Her original version emon (kusum dola fl) was strong from starting to ending.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 18 days ago
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yess....and I loved that she just did not leave....she made sure the adosi padosi know what those chavannis were like...even virat pakhi ka khulasa bhi kar gayee thi...and woh bangles bhi de gayee thi.....

she had the scholarship...which was abig thing and she got the hostel later.....

i liked her character so much...strong independent.....and no nonsense types mailny...

Yes she even made sure even everybody in Gadchiroli know about didi when virat came to take her. Kalesh was usp of ghum. Here they want to make kalesh also sanskari. Abhiras character started off well. But it's yrkkh, they won't show this. They should not have shown Abhira homeless either. I just hope Abhira realises nothing is more important than self respect not even your husband.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ayesha Singh did a fabulous job as Sai Joshi and that’s why Ghum S1 was always giving very high TRPs .. and was at no 2 or no 3 … it lasted very well till 900 episodes..ended on a swan song .. the makers gave both a grand exit ..

When I look at the 894 episodes.. I feel it’s a complete story .. which showed nicely that life is not a fairy tale .. you make mistakes and you pay for it ..

The only actress who was doing better than ayesha Singh was Rupali Ganguly

And who was giving solid competition to Ayesha Singh was Sumbul Tauqueer .. the reason we are still gushing about Ghum S1 .. was because it was a fabulous story about 2 alpha leads who were not people pleasers .

People can make daily trends and win countless Jodi awards .. but it cannot dispute the fact the Ghum S1was second only to anupama and the only brief period it was being overtaken was imlie S1 when Aditya ( gashmeer ) was playing the lead ..

Trp audience is very emotional.. Ghum was always known as Sai and Virat ka show . And that’s the reason people still talk about it .

Unlike others which were totally based on people pleasing female leads .

And if Ayesha Singh is not coming back in other shows that maybe because she does not want to .. she had studied law and came from a family of lawyers .. she had her share of celeb life .. and decided maybe it is not her vibe .. she was never comfortable with celeb parties and rarely attended .. I won’t be surprised if she choses to do something else altogether..

Keeping aside my opinion of Ayesha as an actress, Ghum was about two alpha leads who were no people pleasers???...Reallyyy??,

Virat was a spineless fool...the concept is not fabulous. It is disgusting. Promising your sister in law that she ll always be in his heart as an encouragement NOT to break her marriage with his brother is shitty personality. They were not alpha leads.

Sumbul for a 19 year old newbie was a wonderful actress.. can't even compare ayesha to it. Rupali i would say is monotonous. Though she started well, its being what 1000 episode, and the acting is still the same. There has been no change

Just because a show is at top doesn't mean its a good show. Today take any show for eg. Anupama, Jhanak, even ghum.. toxicity promotion at its peak.

The actor's personal life is none of my concern. Its there life, their choices. I rarely comment on it

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-en8Mavu2K/?igsh=bGV6cDZlcm51cHc=

Wah 😂 and now everyone else is dead and she’s no longer grandma and daughter in law but a great grandmother yet she’s alive

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

want to be co admin of ruhi AT ?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

want to be co admin of ruhi AT ?

Love to 🥰 what's AT tho??

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Love to 🥰 what's AT tho??

appreciation thread smiley36 we just can adore choti ruh and sudhri hui rooh until she is sudhri hui

appreciation thread smiley36 we just can adore choti ruh and sudhri hui rooh until she is sudhri hui

Much needed one yaar 😍

But I don't use insta/X so can't share clips tho, my contribution will be limited to writings will it be sufficient?

Edit: I'm totally okay if you choose someone who will contribute more as they're on different social media platforms ❣️

Edited by Shineeeee - 18 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Much needed one yaar 😍

But I don't use insta/X so can't share clips tho, my contribution will be limited to writings will it be sufficient?

Edit: I'm totally okay if you choose someone who will contribute more as they're on different social media platforms ❣️

yeah even I will share whatever I find not going to be very active in that smiley36 we can ask makers to keep ruhi positive not to spoil her for further tracks. they are free to kill hersmiley36
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

yeah even I will share whatever I find not going to be very active in that smiley36 we can ask makers to keep ruhi positive not to spoil her for further tracks. they are free to kill hersmiley36

When you made this Ruhi thread, plz tag me, I do follow few pages on insta that have some good edits on Rurusmiley36.

Everything on the mercy of makers, rishto ke roop ke saath saath, ruru ka roop Kab badal jaaye.smiley37

Edited by Vanyaa - 17 days ago