Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Actually ghum 2 was going pretty fine untill the PL reentered.. I didnt find any chem in couple still college drama was good.

It was tolerable because they were copying SAAK story. Then they started their wonderful originality. I never found chemistry because teacher student angle is creepy.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 20 days ago

Storyline and execution so good that you cannot point out minor mistakes leave major ones. Even each character was iconic in their way.

There was a time SP shows were sooo good now it is filled with remake and triangle.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Storyline and execution so good that you cannot point out minor mistakes leave major ones. Even each character was iconic in their way.

There was a time SP shows were sooo good now it is filled with remake and triangle.

true sp was always my comfort channel even though i stopped watching family dramas but atleast they used to get supernatural shows along with suspense and thrillers. Unke reality shows like nach baliye was such a nice show. Ab is trp and copy paste ke chakkar main sp has lost its charm
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

when SP had quality content

See I don’t mind TV shows running after TRP. The least they could do is not run the same theme across ALL shows. All the shows on the channel are literal mirror images of each other
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

See I don’t mind TV shows running after TRP. The least they could do is not run the same theme across ALL shows. All the shows on the channel are literal mirror images of each other

Remember akshu, sai, imlie all are pregnant at same time smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

True i just skimmed through spa awards of 2003. Such a good vibe it had. Krishna arjun, shakalaka boom boom, shh koi hai , kumkum , sanjivani , baa bahu aur baby, khichdi, karishma ka karishma, shararath ye sab kya masth show the. These shows also got trp. And it's more than what new shows are getting. If makers stop airing it on ott platform and put it on tv and give this type of content it can attract viewers.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

True i just skimmed through spa awards of 2003. Such a good vibe it had. Krishna arjun, shakalaka boom boom, shh koi hai , kumkum , sanjivani , baa bahu aur baby, khichdi, karishma ka karishma, shararath ye sab kya masth show the. These shows also got trp. And it's more than what new shows are getting. If makers stop airing it on ott platform and put it on tv and give this type of content it can attract viewers.

Even few years ago there were so many good high trp shows in different genres, Mahabharat, yrkkh, yhm, diya baati, etc. etc. every show had large fanbase. Now nothing is unique.

That's why so many actors who were super popular left itv, nothing new in scripts.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Remember akshu, sai, imlie all are pregnant at same time smiley37

woi toh and sabla sambhog time was also one after the other
nutmeg7 thumbnail

2003 was long time ago... audience changes, parameters change, BARC ka audience measurement has grown. Can't compare. + I truly believe that audience can never guage what is working or what not. Channels have a huge sample set and their motive is to only make that sample set of audience happy. Not everyone who watches on TV is TRP audience
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ashwini was a sweet woman in the initial days of ghum who loved Sai like her own daughter unlike this Vidya who was always rude to Abhira since day one. The harshness towards Armaan these days makes no sense at all as she used to love him a lot before.

Even Manjari is better than her. She took care of her husband’s illegitimate son and loved him like her own son.

This vile Vidayan is at best a Surrekha Bhosale. Who uses her adoptive son as per her convenience and treats her Bahu like trash.

Akka saheb was not crazy about chinmay .. that says Rao Saeb was more cracked up .. he kept chinmay away .. ladkya was being pampered by both and wrong was being done to chinu because he was not academically inclined.. both bhosles were bad throughout.. they never flipped and tried to be good .. RS was worse with his own son n bahu

Ashwini had her reasons to be annoyed and wary about Sai .. because the love Abd possessiveness was so crazy it always ended up in life and death situations for both .. so she wanted stability and peace in her son’s life .. end me kya Hua she was left handling 2 small kids at old age

Edited by Aadi04 - 20 days ago