Aisi khatarnak cheezein mere tl mien hi kyon aati h?? 🫠🫠

https://x.com/ragingescapist/status/1836675714877132836

Akhand ********pa I tell you. Sheeeeee like sheeeee
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Posted: a month ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

What a joke! They’re the most toxic couple I have ever seen. That rakshas Sachin literally threatens to physically abuse and kill Sailee many times!

She probably kidding about uka ,how will they win 🤡 what's the big fuss about these awards? It's just another one of those typical Shahi Award shows. He probably gonna buy awards for his shows anyway. It's like, why even pretend there's any competition? These awards aren't authentic. 🤷🏻‍♀️🌚 Enjoy every jodi's dance that's more worthy thing imo.

Edited by Randomlurker - 29 days ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Teddy1234

Bcz they showed Raman in YHM like that.... Waise ghkkpm is a copy paste version of yhm haina...

Everything is copied but the acting of leads nd d kid has miles of diff compared to d og. In og we could understand Raman's pain KP enacted it so well. Bhavika was good as college going Savi but as a foster mother she isn't that good. Both Bhavika nd Hitesh are too young to play foster parents of 2 kids. DivAnRu nailed their roles so it's impossible to riplicate that. Ghum is lucky that it's getting 2.2 trp without any iota of effort apart from d painstaking efforts of leads. D script, dialogues nd scenes r verbatim copy nd poor actors become d scapegoats. Whatever team twitter says Og is og nd DivAnRu as IshRaRu are irreplaceable. I still don't get y they took this leap when d trps were d same when Ishaan was there. Tbh ghum's creativity ruined s2 instead of focusing on IshVi these stupid makers brought in bland Reeva made Ishaan spineless pendulum nd ruined nd finally those criminal Bhosles were left Scott free. Lack of creativity is killing the essence of ghum

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Who won what in Star Parivar awards ?

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Lmao okay this award not rigged 🤣

https://x.com/RasodaQueen/status/1837591699012702270

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Her Andhbhakt’s are a special breed.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 29 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Buddy smiley31smiley31

I see your shock expression then you disappear smiley36

There's this new show I want you to watch with me nothing to take seriously cause the characters are OTT and FL gives good kalesh, you just have to watch with the volume down cause she scream a lot especially when she's saying her name. smiley37smiley37