Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Looking at abhira blame tend, mereko lagta MG ko teesra heartattack aayega abhira reveal ke saath, then again everyone will shout at abhira calling her bad omen and all. Can't accept rista fl to be happy

Yes we know like how akshu was always blamed for everything now it's her daughter..

Whenever I watch gen 2 I feel so bad for ab..how many family members were there for naira now for ab none ...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Why does it look like Manish Goenka and Kaveri Poddar are having a lovers' tiff? smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

Why does it look like Manish Goenka and Kaveri Poddar are having a lovers' tiff? smiley36

MG is atleast one decade older than Dragon

Look at how that dragon is screaming ...duniya ko jhukna padta hai..WTH ..

She screamed screamed and chased away dadaji to yamraj..im telling you all smiley7

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

As much as I hate buddha Goenka, at least he had the guts to speak up for once. He voiced out everything we have been saying till now. And Armaan Poddar disgusts me more than anyone has ever done in this show right now. This guy is literally begging Manish to marry his younger brother's wife after hours of divorcing and humiliating his wife. This man was never a good husband for Abhira and now he's the worst brother one could ever get. Not just Armaan, Rohit must have done really something bad to get a family like Poddars. People wait for years for their loved ones, especially mothers. But yahan toh Rohit ko gaye 1 saal bhi nahi hua. And it is not like he died in front of them. He's still missing officially. But they are doing everything possible, beg, cry and threaten to get his wife married to his brother. What a great family. smiley32 Abhira deserves much much more than these opportunist chameleon family. She deserves people who can love and cherish her. People who can just forget their so-called fav son in an instant can never truly love anyone. I really want Abhira to get a new ML, a new family and a much better life. Poddars deserve to rot in hell for the way they treat people.

Originally posted by: janecastle

As much as I hate buddha Goenka, at least he had the guts to speak up for once. He voiced out everything we have been saying till now. And Armaan Poddar disgusts me more than anyone has ever done in this show right now. This guy is literally begging Manish to marry his younger brother's wife after hours of divorcing and humiliating his wife. This man was never a good husband for Abhira and now he's the worst brother one could ever get. Not just Armaan, Rohit must have done really something bad to get a family like Poddars. People wait for years for their loved ones, especially mothers. But yahan toh Rohit ko gaye 1 saal bhi nahi hua. And it is not like he died in front of them. He's still missing officially. But they are doing everything possible, beg, cry and threaten to get his wife married to his brother. What a great family. smiley32 Abhira deserves much much more than these opportunist chameleon family. She deserves people who can love and cherish her. People who can just forget their so-called fav son in an instant can never truly love anyone. I really want Abhira to get a new ML, a new family and a much better life. Poddars deserve to rot in hell for the way they treat people.

Ghum is revamping..I believe here Poddars also will go away soon

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed with the last comment..

Ghum is revamping..

They could showsame here..

Lets get married ruhi with armaan and than take a leap and show them all gone somewhere as many characters..

And introduce new family new lead for Abhira..

I mean its still can be salvaged..

It could be done..

I am too attatched that even after stopping reading updates and all..

Still out of habbit comes here...

And if after ipl they show a remote possibility of leap with news of new ML,I can watch this show..

As I know Abhira as a character...

But if they went AbhiMaan way..

I don't think I would be able to handle that..

That man creeps me out..

He was literally forcing MG to agree for marriage..

How can someone be so despicable..

As MG said it was just last night he got divorced,a girl who lost her everything beckz of this stupid m*r*n, was leaving all alone in this cruel world and what was he doing standimg there begging to get permission to marry his love or whatever...

Please I hope tgey are not planning on Abhira with this person....

They could bring a new guy...

They did that in imlie season 1, imlie season 3, yeh rishta gen 3...

Toh fir yahan toh everyone would accept..

We don't even have much good scenes of Sam-RP as Abhira-Armaan..

So its very easy to start from scratch...

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Budda already said why he is opposing jeth ,babhi marriage in the initial episodes with wig wali and he said the same thing in recent episodes too I guess . He said he doesn’t believe in shirdhadh wala love and in 2 min Maggie which destroys everything and he saw that kind of love before and doesn’t want the history to repeat ,also he saw how spineless Armaan is for not standing up for their 2 min Maggie then married Abhira called her zamendari, budda said he also sensed Love btwn AA. Now it’s not even few hrs he is ready to marry his babhi to make his family happy. Budda also knows the truth of Jholmates and why Rohit disappeared. He said Ruhi’s is not love but zidh as we already know it’s not her love but her obsession for the toy Armaan. Poddar’s are losers and egoistic ppl who treats their DIL and daughters Dadi likes doormats like Vidya ,Armaan and now Ruhi. Abhira doesn’t fit in that house because she is not a doormat.

But Dongi budda will flip a sec and say I Agree for my babhi ki kushi . So I can never believe this dongi budda. I wish Phufa slapped him today but nahi kiya.

Budda throwing truth bombs on Loser poddar’s for hating Abhria unnecessarily!!

https://x.com/jenniejaan/status/1792412087790321704

https://x.com/_whatsinaname7/status/1792410954325762455

This is the best part from today’s episode smiley42

https://x.com/_cluelessbish_/status/1792411767731048929

You just posted my mind out chaitu…i am seeing gen2 ki manish here who speaks his mind out and go any length to make zid done….he will be the only who will definitely stop joulmates ki wedding and bring back rohit too…

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

According to new BTS, he flipped and accepted gave blessings. It took a day for him to flip for whatever reason.

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

According to new BTS, he flipped and accepted gave blessings. It took a day for him to flip for whatever reason.

Yes legacy viewers know he is maha flipper and opportunistic..nobody trust him..ppl just enjoyed his one day drama...

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's similar to how he initially opposed Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, and then #Abhira's wedding, and then again Aarohi and Abhimanyu's wedding (the one that Ruhi requested) - he thought Abhimanyu was playing with the sisters and he wouldn't be faithful or keep them happy. Especially in Aarohi's case (case the Goenka's are more invested in Aarohi), he knew that Abhimanyu had no feelings for her so he wouldn't keep her happy and she'd come to regret it.

The stance was weak and faltered in a few episodes