Posted: 5 months ago

What is the issue with Manish Goenka..

All that he questioned kaveri about her ego , puppet clan everything was right...

What does he mean by saying that Ruhi will cry all her life if she marries armaan..ruhi wants armaan and that gira hua insaan has also agreed to ruhi with the same confused face ..

He worries that if armaan marries ruhi then ruhi will also lead life like manisha and vidhya ..but doesn't he not know that Ruhi wants to live like that only ? She wants to live like a lifeless person pleasing dadisa and wants to become another puppet only ?

If he thinks ruhi mustnt become another puppet and still wants to choose Ruhi's happiness above all then how is that possible..

While I am confused with his stance towards Ruhi I would definitely give him badaai for thrashing that Garbage Maan for having bride's ready always..showing him a mirror ..

Edited by Swathi.A - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Aaj toh Team Goenka banta haismiley36

MG kya mast dhulaayi kiasmiley41

MG meant that Armaan is unreliable and he doesn't trust Roohi's decisions of wanting to marry Armaan because what she is thinking as love is, actually her zid, she is in love with the idea of love, and in that house everyone is a puppet and if roohi will marry Armaan, she will always be unhappy because he would never prioritize nor can actually love her , because he would always choose his family over her.

Atleast that's what I understood, but knowing MG, how he marries off one sister' husband to another, I doubt he will stand firm on his stance.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Aaj toh Team Goenka banta haismiley36

MG kya mast dhulaayi kiasmiley41

MG meant that Armaan is unreliable and he doesn't trust Roohi's decisions of wanting to marry Armaan because what she is thinking as love is, actually her zid, she is in love with the idea of love, and in that house everyone is a puppet and if roohi will marry Armaan, she will always be unhappy because he would never prioritize nor can actually love her , because he would always choose his family over her.

Atleast that's what I understood, but knowing MG, how he marries off one sister' husband to another, I doubt he will stand firm on his stance.

Woh to hai...I would advice you to not change team because in tomorrow episode he will give approval..smiley37

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Woh to hai...I would advice you to not change team because in tomorrow episode he will give approval..smiley37

Correctsmiley36 we all know ki next week MG will be singing..Na na karte haan mai kar gya kar gyasmiley37

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Correctsmiley36 we all know ki next week MG will be singing..Na na karte haan mai kar gya kar gyasmiley37

That's why I have restrained myself from changing the team atleast for todaysmiley39

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That's why I have restrained myself from changing the team atleast for todaysmiley39

Same same smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

What is the issue with Manish Goenka..

All that he questioned kaveri about her ego , puppet clan everything was right...

What does he mean by saying that Ruhi will cry all her life if she marries armaan..ruhi wants armaan and that gira hua insaan has also agreed to ruhi with the same confused face ..

He worries that if armaan marries ruhi then ruhi will also lead life like manisha and vidhya ..but doesn't he not know that Ruhi wants to live like that only ? She wants to live like a lifeless person pleasing dadisa and wants to become another puppet only ?

If he thinks ruhi mustnt become another puppet and still wants to choose Ruhi's happiness above all then how is that possible..

While I am confused with his stance towards Ruhi I would definitely give him badaai for thrashing that Garbage Maan for having bride's ready always..showing him a mirror ..

Uske immortal 3 gen life me usne bohot saari shaadhiyan dekhi hai...Khudka shaadhi to Par natin Ruhi...And thanks to Armaan 's chillam chillayi behaviour he may see all shaadhi's worst version...

Uska biwi suicide, bhai ka ema,Bete ka multiple divorce.,Karthik vedika marriage was the worst nightmare may be he was having as he earlier felt Armaan and Abhira had feelings...Kya pata joh abtak Armaan Abhira se shaadhi karke Ruhi ke paas jaatha dha ab uska reverse kiya toh...,keerthi ka first marriage, Akshara ka first marriage ..His only concern is for Ruhi not anyone else.. Armaan ka red flags sirf usko diktha hai...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Uske immortal 3 gen life me usne bohot saari shaadhiyan dekhi hai...Khudka shaadhi to Par natin Ruhi...And thanks to Armaan 's chillam chillayi behaviour he may see all shaadhi's worst version...

Uska biwi suicide, bhai ka ema,Bete ka multiple divorce.,Karthik vedika marriage was the worst nightmare may be he was having as he earlier felt Armaan and Abhira had feelings...Kya pata joh abtak Armaan Abhira se shaadhi karke Ruhi ke paas jaatha dha ab uska reverse kiya toh...,keerthi ka first marriage, Akshara ka first marriage ..His only concern is for Ruhi not anyone else.. Armaan ka red flags sirf usko diktha hai...

Yeah I agree he has seen so many marriages it's failures difficulties..

But how will he make her understand? Ulta she will Gaslight guilt trip him and make him have a heart attack so that when Manish is in hospital she will become Mrs AP

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Looking at abhira blame tend, mereko lagta MG ko teesra heartattack aayega abhira reveal ke saath, then again everyone will shout at abhira calling her bad omen and all. Can't accept rista fl to be happy

Budda already said why he is opposing jeth ,babhi marriage in the initial episodes with wig wali and he said the same thing in recent episodes too I guess . He said he doesn’t believe in shirdhadh wala love and in 2 min Maggie which destroys everything and he saw that kind of love before and doesn’t want the history to repeat ,also he saw how spineless Armaan is for not standing up for their 2 min Maggie then married Abhira called her zamendari, budda said he also sensed Love btwn AA. Now it’s not even few hrs he is ready to marry his babhi to make his family happy. Budda also knows the truth of Jholmates and why Rohit disappeared. He said Ruhi’s is not love but zidh as we already know it’s not her love but her obsession for the toy Armaan. Poddar’s are losers and egoistic ppl who treats their DIL and daughters Dadi likes doormats like Vidya ,Armaan and now Ruhi. Abhira doesn’t fit in that house because she is not a doormat.

But Dongi budda will flip a sec and say I Agree for my babhi ki kushi . So I can never believe this dongi budda. I wish Phufa slapped him today but nahi kiya.

Budda throwing truth bombs on Loser poddar’s for hating Abhria unnecessarily!!

https://x.com/jenniejaan/status/1792412087790321704

https://x.com/_whatsinaname7/status/1792410954325762455

This is the best part from today’s episode smiley42

https://x.com/_cluelessbish_/status/1792411767731048929