Abhira’s Farewell- Part 16 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Served them right. So good. Please continue, the story is bakwas in actual show, your story is more entertaining

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27smiley32smiley41smiley40

Rohit, Kairav where amazing.

Armaan loves Abhira.... really how pathetic he is.

Ruhi & co. well due payback is coming.

Alpisha123 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Plzz make sure that this chuhi and those thankless, selfish and freeloaders goenka's suffer mercilessly... Let the Singhania's and other family members of Abhir and Abhira show these stupid people their right place... Plzz at last don't whitewash them like the makers are doing from 3rd generation by whitewashing that kaand mata jharu and now this chuhi... Proper justice should be served to Naira(the one who sacrificed her life for these people and suffered so much), Akshu, Abhir and Abhira...
Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi suffering, as a viewer, makes me happy!!!

Good for Manish for reminding to those two witches named Surekha & Suwarna that being nice to someone shouldn't depend on blood relations w the same.

I propably mentioned this previously, but I hope we get to see more of the equation btw Rohit & Armaan over the entire fiasco.

Edited by Kalma007 - 5 months ago
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Kairav finally gave the reality check to Armaan

Ruhi deserves worse kind of punishment along with geonkas

Please update soon

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Doing my happy dance. Just desserts being served all around. Chef's kiss 💋 😘.

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was fantastic!! Everyone needs to know their place and that’s exactly how I felt reading it!! Love it 👏👏

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The all parts of abhira's farewell are awesome. Abhira's farewell ko farewell nahi dena.... Please update subsequent chapters soon!
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

More of ruhi ddp plz

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superb

Maja aagya

Ruhi ki band bajo