firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Since dkp is choosing worst of worst tracks here are some of worst tracks prediction for rishta.

Note: best track predict karke koi faida hai nahi toh worst track hi predict karungi abse smiley36

1. Ruhmaan marriage and abhira and Armaan's ons and abhira assumes her kid is dead but kid will be alive. Ruhi will be raising abhira's kid which will make her vidya of gen 4.smiley36 armaan question abhira for being a mother who left her kid to die and ignoring his phone calls which lead him to take care of child along with ruhi.

2. Ruhmaan marriage ruhi realizing armaan does not love her and she decides to sacrifice and before she could sacrifice armaan rejects abhira ke deal wala love and says that ruhi was there for him in all his thick and thin where as abhira chose to ignore him in hist worst phase.

3. Armaan stops divorce and consummate their marriage with 2 minutes noodles confession and next day something happens to madhav and abhira will be indirectly responsible for madhav's state. Poddars will ask her to leave and she leaves carrying Armaan's child.

4. Ruhi opts in to become surrogate mother but she will not have evil intention but some mu happens she leaves her child thinking it's ruhmaan child and not hers. Typical ekta twist. Armaan marries ruhi as society starts questioning their relation and humiliates ruhi for carrying a child without marriage. Abhira decides to leave her career as she feels her moms dream was to become singer and decides to become singer instead and she sing "AAA life is beautiful" 🤨( ye alag baath hai uske life kisi angle se beautiful nahi hai)

Will add more as soon as i get new ideas on how to destory this show so that legacy shows can end 😇

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhaan can be married officially and legally accepted by families. Abhimaan can grow outside the poddars as unaccepted couple like how madhavs first wife story was told. Madhavs story through ar we can see.

Show legacy will be closed if abhira is kept single and no shadi except becoming a big shot lawyer helping poor people and orphans.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago

1) Ruhi Birla and Ar Poddar gets married, some months later Ar dies because Ruhi Birla's panuati saaya doesn't spare him smiley19

2) Ruhi Birla gets blackened by society for instigating the divorce between a husband and wife, and gets more thappads and gaalis from society for staying in the same house as her ex-Lub-er. (This is a staple of Ekta's shows toosmiley9

3) I haven't watched todays episode fully so not sure if the divorce has been finalized. Anyhoo Ruhi Birla finally commits adultery by doing gulu-gulu with dead husband's married elder brother. Hopefully lubburds can go to jail together smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago

Ooh my absolute fav, because sometimes I like to pretend to be a FF writer:

4) Ruhi Birla proposes to Ar Poddar on a cliff, somehow loses her balance and she grabs Ar by the ankle to save herself but sadly because of the mudslide, drags him down with her... And gone, they are gone from this world and away from our TV foreva smiley19smiley42smiley27

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Wow such a worst tracks i absolutely love them smiley42 i accept anything as long as that dooms this show smiley42

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since dkp is choosing worst of worst tracks here are some of worst tracks prediction for rishta.

Note: best track predict karke koi faida hai nahi toh worst track hi predict karungi abse smiley36

1. Ruhmaan marriage and abhira and Armaan's ons and abhira assumes her kid is dead but kid will be alive. Ruhi will be raising abhira's kid which will make her vidya of gen 4.smiley36 armaan question abhira for being a mother who left her kid to die and ignoring his phone calls which lead him to take care of child along with ruhi.

2. Ruhmaan marriage ruhi realizing armaan does not love her and she decides to sacrifice and before she could sacrifice armaan rejects abhira ke deal wala love and says that ruhi was there for him in all his thick and thin where as abhira chose to ignore him in hist worst phase.

3. Armaan stops divorce and consummate their marriage with 2 minutes noodles confession and next day something happens to madhav and abhira will be indirectly responsible for madhav's state. Poddars will ask her to leave and she leaves carrying Armaan's child.

4. Ruhi opts in to become surrogate mother but she will not have evil intention but some mu happens she leaves her child thinking it's ruhmaan child and not hers. Typical ekta twist. Armaan marries ruhi as society starts questioning their relation and humiliates ruhi for carrying a child without marriage. Abhira decides to leave her career as she feels her moms dream was to become singer and decides to become singer instead and she sing "AAA life is beautiful" 🤨( ye alag baath hai uske life kisi angle se beautiful nahi hai)

Will add more as soon as i get new ideas on how to destory this show so that legacy shows can end 😇

Ruhi aur ar ki shadi hi nhi honi hei. It all for ar to realise usko ab se pyar hei. End mei toh ab ar hi milenge no AA this season.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Ruhi aur ar ki shadi hi nhi honi hei. It all for ar to realise usko ab se pyar hei. End mei toh ab ar hi milenge no AA this season.

are you really sure smiley36 i don't trust dkp smiley36 he can bring wierdest tracks to keep triangle. smiley36

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

1) Ruhi Birla and Ar Poddar gets married, some months later Ar dies because Ruhi Birla's panuati saaya doesn't spare him smiley19

2) Ruhi Birla gets blackened by society for instigating the divorce between a husband and wife, and gets more thappads and gaalis from society for staying in the same house as her ex-Lub-er. (This is a staple of Ekta's shows toosmiley9

3) I haven't watched todays episode fully so not sure if the divorce has been finalized. Anyhoo Ruhi Birla finally commits adultery by doing gulu-gulu with dead husband's married elder brother. Hopefully lubburds can go to jail together smiley42

I usually ignore posts but came in after seeing your name and you dint disappoint me..as usual it is epic smiley36also your love for Ruhi Birla amazes me smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I usually ignore posts but came in after seeing your name and you dint disappoint me..as usual it is epic smiley36also your love for Ruhi Birla amazes me smiley37smiley37

My lub for Ruhi Birla is nothing compared to her tru lub for ArPod smiley42 This is like high level praise smiley9

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

there is a high probability of point 3 happening… but I have a different theory.. chorus gang especially Manisha will think that if Ar and Ab do gulu gulu then their divorce and ruhaan marriage can be avoided… so she puts bhang in their juices and Ar ab consummate their marriage.. Ruhi gets to know about this and decides to leave Poddar house… but some kaand happens (Madhav will die) and blame will be on Ab and she will be thrown out… there won’t be 6 years leap instead they will go for 1-2 years leap when the kid is still a baby… also I don’t think this gen any AA will come as recently actors got changed so this short leap makes sense…
Ab will be given cliff. After which goenkas and Ruhi will come to know that akshara is dead and ab is akshara’s daughter.. ab’s death is actually beneficial in the sense that she won’t be answerable to anyone… if goenkas come to know that Ab is akshara’s daughter they will ask about her brother and Ruhi’s poppy but she doesn’t even know about them… with her death the chapter can be permanently closed and Abheera can can die with the thought that her mother was sachai ki devi, she won’t face another heartbreak…

Manish will die of guilt.. Surekha back to US and Swarna pagal hojayegi…Ruhi will feel extremely guilty for hating akshu and Ab… she adopts Ab’s kid and names her akshara… and becomes a single mother (like yhc first season).. eventually ruhaan get married and have Aarohi Poddar.. both Ruhi and Armaan cliffed and next gen akshara and Aarohi ki kahani…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago