Which is your favourite movie?

Posted: 5 months ago

hello,yrkkh viewers,yrkkh audience.

And I know out of 100 percent 90 percent are female viewers in yrkkh who are using yrkkh forum daily(i held a poll,so i knew that)

So,Basically according to society's theory man's only watch Mathces and movies blah blah and Woman's watch only tv serials.

Now as we know here most of the member are females so,would anyone tell in reply that he/she watches movies and shows both and his/her favourite movies are these or this.

Start from me I Watched 346 movies as per my calculation and may be more near 400 but i don't remeber then(you thought how would i know,i know bcoz i write all of them in a copy,one day with rating),many movies means Hindi movie,english movies,bollywood movie,south indian movies,hollywood movies,marvel movies,dc movies,john wick type movies,kanada movies.

But whenever i feel alone i just listen a movies song and i rember that movie in One second and all my memories are become drsg again and then i feel whatever happened today but i have to watch it,at amy cost,and the movie name is

"Yeh jawani hai deewani"

movie is like a wine that effects slowly but it will be enjouable every moment,even i watched deleted scene of 10 minite also of this movie,i have thsi much feeling for this movie.

It's song bgm just wow,amazing, excellent.

Badtamiz dil,kabira,kabira encore,illahi,dili wali girlfriend,subanallah,balam pichkari,ghagra,And a funny song all are very nice 👍🙂

tell us what's your favourite movie 🎥

https://youtu.be/Rbp2XUSeUNE?feature=shared

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

watched today jodha akbar movie staring hritik and Aishwarya,Movie sade tin ghante ki h par aisa laga kash or story hoti 5-6 ghante ki salim ki,anarkali ki Woh generation bhi dikhate and jodha akbar ke love ko or explore karte.