Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Waiting how the confrontation will acure between them.

😎🙏🏽

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome 💖 Please update soon...
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

wonderful

dadisa should lose everything

update soon

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 4 months ago
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nice update,cont soon

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Eagerly waiting for next update

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part -6

Kaveri’s anger was a storm brewing within her as she stormed into the study where Madhav and Armaan were discussing their plans. Her footsteps were heavy, each step echoing the tumultuous thoughts in her mind. She couldn't believe what she had overheard, and now, she was determined to put an end to this madness.

“How dare you even think of leaving this family?” Kaveri’s voice thundered, her eyes blazing with a mixture of fury and desperation. “You are abandoning your responsibilities, your legacy! And you, Armaan, resigning from the family firm? Do you realize what this means for us?”

Madhav, who had been expecting this confrontation, met his mother’s gaze with a steely resolve. “It means we’re breaking free from your manipulative control, Ma. We’re done being puppets in your game.”

Armaan stood beside his father, his resolve solidified by the recent revelations. “I can’t stay in a place where I’m constantly judged, controlled, and manipulated. This isn’t a family; it’s a prison.”

Kaveri’s face twisted in anger. “This is how you repay me? After everything I’ve done for you? You’re turning your back on your family, on me?”

Madhav’s voice was steady, but filled with years of pent-up frustration. “Everything you’ve done for us? You mean the constant manipulation, the control, the way you’ve driven a wedge between us? You’ve ruled this family with an iron fist, and it’s cost us our happiness.”

Armaan’s eyes flashed with pain and anger. “You separated me from my mother and father, Dadisa. You made me feel like I wasn’t good enough, like I had to earn your approval. I’ve spent my entire life trying to live up to your impossible standards, and for what? To be a pawn in your twisted game of perfection?”

Kaveri’s eyes narrowed, her voice icy. “I did what was best for this family, Armaan. I maintained order and respectability.”

“No, you maintained control,” Armaan retorted, his voice rising. “You made sure everyone danced to your tune. But we’re not your puppets. We’re your family, and you’ve destroyed us with your need to control everything.”

Madhav stepped forward, his eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and determination. “It’s over, Ma. We can’t live like this anymore. We need to find our own way, free from your manipulations.”

Kaveri’s face contorted with rage, her eyes narrowing into slits as she absorbed Madhav’s and Armaan’s words. Her voice dripped with sarcasm as she spoke, mocking their resolve. “Oh, so you think you can survive without the Poddar surname? Without the legacy I’ve built? You think you can just walk away from everything and make it on your own?”

Madhav’s expression remained resolute, but Armaan revolted, his stance firm and unyielding. “We’re more than just the Poddar name, Dadisa. We’re capable individuals who don’t need to be chained by your manipulations to succeed.”

Kaveri’s lips curled into a sinister smile. “Is that so? Let’s see how far you get without our family’s support. I will exile you from our properties, strip you of your inheritance. You’ll have nothing. Are you ready to face that?”

Armaan’s eyes blazed with defiance. “Do you forget who you’re speaking to, Dadisa? My father and your son is a police officer. I’m a lawyer. We know our rights, and we know the law. You can try to exile us, but we’ll fight you every step of the way. You won’t win.”

Kaveri’s smile faltered for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. “You’re challenging me, Armaan? Do you think you can take me on and win?”

“Yes, I do,” Armaan said, his voice unwavering. “I’m done living in fear of you. We all are. Your reign of control ends now. If you want a fight, you’ll get one. But remember, we’re not the ones who will lose in the end. You will.”

Madhav nodded in agreement, his voice steady. “This isn’t just about leaving, Ma. It’s about reclaiming our lives, our happiness. We won’t be your pawns anymore. You’ve taken enough from us.”

Kaveri’s eyes filled with a mix of fury and disbelief. “You’re making a grave mistake, both of you. You’ll come crawling back when you realize what you’ve lost.”

Armaan’s gaze was firm, his resolve unshaken. “We’ll see about that, Dadisa. But one thing’s for sure – we’re done living under your thumb. We’re done being manipulated and controlled.”

Kaveri’s face flushed with anger, her hands trembling. “You ungrateful wretches! You’ll regret this!”

Madhav took a step closer, his voice calm but firm. “No, Ma. The only regret we’ll have is not standing up to you sooner. This is the beginning of our freedom, and nothing you do can take that away from us.”

With those final words, Madhav and Armaan turned and walked out of the study, leaving Kaveri standing there, seething with anger and helplessness. The door closed behind them with a resounding thud, echoing the end of Kaveri’s reign of control over their lives.

Outside, the air felt lighter, as if a heavy burden had been lifted from their shoulders. Armaan looked at his father, his eyes filled with determination. “We’ll get through this, Dad. Together.”

Madhav nodded, a small smile tugging at his lips. “Yes, we will. Together.”

Meanwhile, Vidya was struggling with her own guilt. She had been reflecting on her behavior towards Armaan and knew she needed to make amends.

She found him alone in the garden, lost in thought. "Armaan," she began hesitantly, her voice barely above a whisper. "Can we talk?"

Armaan looked up, his eyes wary. "What is it, Ma?"

Vidya took a deep breath, fighting back tears. “Armaan, I... I want to apologize. For everything. For the way I’ve treated you and Rohith differently. I was wrong, and I see that now.”

Armaan’s gaze softened, but he remained resolute. “Ma, I know you tried your best. I know it wasn't easy for you. I don’t blame you for that. But things have changed.”

Vidya’s eyes filled with tears as she took a step closer. “I’ve always loved you, Armaan. I raised you as my own, and I’m so proud of the man you’ve become. Please, don’t leave us. Don’t leave this family.”

Armaan felt a pang of sadness, but he knew his decision was final. “Thank you, Ma. Thank you for raising me and loving me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you. But I can’t stay. I need to find my own path, free from the control and manipulation that’s been holding us all back.”

Vidya’s tears spilled over, and she reached out to touch his arm. “I understand, but it breaks my heart to see you go. I have already lost one son. I don't want to lose another. Can’t we find another way? Can’t we stay together and work through this as a family?”

Armaan shook his head gently, his eyes filled with empathy. “I wish we could, but the damage has been done. We need to heal, and that won’t happen as long as we’re trapped in this toxic environment. I need to stand up for myself, and so does Dad.”

Vidya nodded slowly, wiping her tears away. “I just want you to be happy, Armaan. Promise me you’ll take care of yourself.”

“I promise, Ma,” Armaan said, giving her a reassuring smile. “And I’ll always be there for you, no matter what.”

At that moment, Madhav walked in, his expression a mix of sorrow and determination. He looked at Vidya, his voice heavy with emotion. “Vidya, I’ve made my decision too. I’m leaving with Armaan. It’s time for us to start anew.”

Vidya’s eyes widened, fresh tears spilling over. “Madhav Ji, please...”

Madhav shook his head, his eyes filled with regret. “I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you over the years. I know I haven’t been the husband you needed. But Vidya, you never saw beyond the past. You never tried to understand me as your husband. You were always the dutiful daughter-in-law for Ma, but you forgot to be my partner.”

Vidya’s face crumpled, her shoulders shaking with sobs. “I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was holding the family together.

”Madhav’s voice softened, but it remained firm. “I know you did. But in trying to be the perfect daughter-in-law, you forgot to be a wife and a mother. You never stood up to Ma, never saw the damage her control was doing to us. I’ve tried to make this work for so long, but I can’t do it anymore.”

Armaan stepped closer to his mother, his voice gentle. “Ma, we love you. But we can’t keep living like this. It’s time for us to find our own way, to build our own lives.”

Vidya looked between them, her heart breaking. “I don’t want to lose you both.”

Madhav reached out, taking her hand. “You’re not losing us, Vidya. We’re just taking a different path. We’ll always be here for you, but we need to do this for ourselves.”

Vidya nodded, her tears flowing freely. “I understand. I just want you both to be happy.” The three of them shared a moment of bittersweet acceptance. They knew this was the end of one chapter and the beginning of another, one that promised freedom and healing for all of them.

Back in the house, Manoj and Manisha were contemplating their options, their faces etched with worry and determination. “We need to think about what’s best for our children,” Manisha said, her voice filled with resolve. “This environment isn’t healthy for them.”

Manoj nodded, his own resolve strengthening. “I know, Manisha. But leaving isn’t easy. This is our home.”

“We have to think about their future,” Manisha replied. “We can’t let them grow up in this toxic atmosphere.”

Manoj sighed deeply, rubbing his temples as he tried to process everything that had happened. “But what about the family legacy? The Poddar name? We’ve built our lives here, and walking away means leaving everything behind.”

Manisha’s expression hardened, her eyes determined. “The family legacy isn’t worth sacrificing our children’s well-being. They deserve a chance to grow up in a loving, supportive environment, not one filled with manipulation and control.”

Manoj looked at her, his eyes conflicted. “I understand that, but it’s not just about us. Madhav Bhai sa and Armaan leaving will have a huge impact on this family. They’ve always been the pillars of this household. Without them, what will happen to us? To our children?”

Manisha’s gaze softened, but her resolve remained strong. “I know it’s going to be hard, but we can’t let fear dictate our decisions. We need to show our children that it’s possible to stand up for what’s right, even if it means making difficult choices.”

Manoj sighed again, his shoulders slumping. “I just worry about the financial stability. Without the family firm, without the support we’ve always relied on, how will we manage?”

Manisha placed a hand on his arm, her touch gentle but firm. “We’re capable of building a new life for ourselves. We have skills, talents, and determination. We can find new opportunities, and create a new home where our children can thrive. And we can support Jija sa and Armaan in their decision, showing them that they’re not alone.”

Manoj nodded slowly, his mind turning over the possibilities. “You’re right. We can’t let the fear of the unknown hold us back. We need to take control of our destiny, just like Madhav Bhai saand Armaan are doing.”

Manisha smiled, her eyes filled with pride and determination. “Exactly. And together, we’ll create a better future for our family. One where our children can grow up free from the toxicity that’s plagued us for so long.”

Manoj took a deep breath, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders. “Alright, Manisha. We’ll do this. For our children, and for ourselves. We’ll find a way to build a new life, one filled with love and support.”

As they stood there, their resolve solidified, they knew that the road ahead wouldn’t be easy. But they were ready to face it together, determined to create a brighter future for their family, free from the shadows of the past.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kaash show mein bhi aise Kaveri ke khilaaf rebellion hojaaye.

Khun ke aansu roye voh buddhi.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

❤️❤️❤️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Word Count: 0

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Finally everyone has decided to stand up for themselves and leave Poddar house

Now what will dadi sa do now??

Please update soon

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update,cont soon