Posted: 4 months ago

Awesome

Dadi sa k baad Vidya ki baari hai band bajane ki

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really good chapter!

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Armaan needs to question his own beliefs and concise

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

madhav dil lelo

Nice one continue soon

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

NYC update

yukitachibana thumbnail
I really love you have shown the different emotions of the characters with a single scene, excited for the development !
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eagerly waiting for next chapter

Please update soon

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part-5

Armaan's realization came in waves, each more painful than the last. The conversation he had overheard had shattered the fragile illusion he had clung to for so long. The pedestal he had placed Dadisa on crumbled, revealing the manipulative and whimsical games she had been playing. The truth was stark and undeniable: he did not belong in this family.

Dadisa’s whims had ruled their lives, her approval the ultimate prize. He had spent years chasing it, sacrificing his own happiness and identity. But now he saw the truth. He was not a true member of this family; he was a pawn in their twisted game of perfection and control. His heart ached with the realization that his love for Abhira had been crushed under the weight of these expectations. Reeling from the revelations, Armaan recoiled into his shell. He withdrew from the family, avoiding interactions and keeping to himself. He spent his days in quiet contemplation, planning his escape from the suffocating environment that had stifled his spirit for far too long. The decision to leave was not an easy one, but it was necessary for his sanity and future.

Armaan began his preparations in secret, sharing his plans only with his cousins, who had now become his confidants and allies in the family. They understood his need to break free and supported his decision, offering help and encouragement. One evening, as the house settled into its usual routine, Armaan sat at his desk and wrote his resignation letter to the Poddar firm. His hands trembled slightly, but his resolve was firm. He could no longer work for a company that was an extension of the family’s control over his life. He needed to carve out his path, free from their influence. With the letter sealed and ready to be delivered, Armaan felt a sense of liberation. The act of resigning was a significant step towards reclaiming his life. He knew that the road ahead would be challenging, but he was ready to face it on his own terms.

In the midst of the turmoil, Armaan sought out his father. Finding Madhav in his study, he hesitated for a moment, gathering his thoughts before knocking softly and entering the room. Madhav looked up, surprise flickering in his eyes before he gestured for Armaan to sit. Armaan's heart pounded in his chest as he settled into the chair. He took a deep breath, his voice trembling with a mixture of fear and resolve. "Dad, I need to talk to you," he began, the weight of his words hanging heavy in the air.

Madhav's expression softened, a deep sadness settling in his eyes. He could see the pain and guilt etched on Armaan's face, mirroring his own internal struggle. As Armaan continued, apologizing for his behavior and acknowledging his mistakes, Madhav felt a profound sorrow for the years lost to misunderstandings and unmet expectations. He reached out, placing a comforting hand on Armaan's shoulder, silently conveying his own remorse. Armaan shook his head, his eyes filled with determination. He spoke of his decision to leave the house and the family, needing to find his own way, away from the toxicity that had suffocated him for so long. Madhav listened, a sense of understanding and determination growing within him. He knew Armaan was right; they both needed a fresh start.

"I support you, Armaan," Madhav said softly, his voice filled with conviction. "You deserve a chance to live your life on your terms." Armaan was taken aback by his father's words, feeling a mix of relief and gratitude. He had expected resistance, but instead, he found unwavering support. Madhav's eyes met his, filled with a shared resolve. "My life is with my son," Madhav continued firmly. "It's time we both found a place where we can be free from the shadows of this family."

Together, they made their plans, preparing for a new beginning. Armaan felt a weight lifting from his shoulders, knowing that he was not alone in this journey. The bond between them grew stronger, forged by the shared desire to break free from the manipulations and expectations that had bound them for so long.

Meanwhile, Vidya was drowning in guilt. The question Armaan had asked pierced her soul deeply, shattering the facade she had maintained for so long. The memories of her indifferent treatment of Armaan over the years haunted her, each recollection a painful reminder of her shortcomings. She longed to mend her ways, to reach out and make amends, but the weight of her actions held her back. She felt that she no longer had the right to impose on his life. Vidya's guilt was compounded by her emotional abuse of Abhira after the deal marriage revelation. She had lashed out, blaming Abhira for the family's fractures, but now she saw the truth: it was her own actions that had contributed to the chaos. She had been a willing participant in Dadisa's games, and the realization filled her with regret.

As the days passed, the house remained in a state of quiet tension. Kaveri, seeking a moment of peace, wandered into the garden. The soft rustling of leaves and distant chirping of birds provided a brief respite from the oppressive atmosphere indoors. As she approached the gazebo, she overheard the familiar voices of the chorus gang, gathered in a quiet discussion.

"I can’t believe it’s come to this," Kaira said, their voice heavy with emotion. "I feel suffocated in this house. Every move we make is scrutinized, and it’s like we’re living in a constant state of tension."

Aryan chimed in, "I understand why Armaan bhaiya and Bade papa want to leave. They need to break free from all of this. Honestly, sometimes I think we should do the same. I wish Papa could do the same."

Kaveri's heart skipped a beat as she listened, her shock growing with each passing word. The cousins continued, unaware of her presence. The group fell silent for a moment, absorbing the gravity of the situation. Kaveri could feel the tension in their voices, the fear and uncertainty that mirrored her feelings. The realization that Madhav and Armaan were planning to leave hit her like a tidal wave, the implications rippling through her mind."I wish things were different," Charu murmured. "I wish we didn’t feel like we had to choose between our family and our sanity. But staying here, under Dadisa’s control, it’s just too much."

"I miss Abhira Bhabhi," Krish said softly. "Things were different when she was here. Armaan Bhaiya was different. He seemed happier, more at ease." Charu nodded in agreement. "It's like a part of him is missing without her. He's so quiet now, lost in his own thoughts. I wonder if he'll ever be the same without her."

Kaveri’s shock turned into a whirlwind of emotions. She had always known there were undercurrents of dissatisfaction within the family, but hearing it laid out so plainly was a stark reminder of the cracks in their seemingly perfect facade. The idea of Madhav and Armaan leaving was almost unthinkable, and yet, it made perfect sense given the circumstances.

As the cousins continued their hushed conversation, Kaveri quietly retreated, her mind racing. The realization of the depth of discontent among the younger family members was a revelation she couldn’t ignore. She needed to confront this head-on, to stop the disgrace that the family would face in society, She couldn't let the Poddar family and firm face humiliation in public.

The moment Abhira left the house, Kaveri thought she could live in peace. She thought things would eventually fall into place. But that didn't happen. The peace in the house deteriorated day by day. She knew there was a storm brewing under the silent waters. But what once seemed like a silent revolution now seemed like an upfront war to Kaveri.

PS: I will change the name of this story to "Journey post separation" from the next part.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hopefully Armaan will be undeterred and leave even though Kv will manipulate.

Awesome update.