Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViDev_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
Amazing concept ❤
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Finally whole family saw fake facade of Ruhi’s manipulation

And thank goodness Armaan didn’t even stand for her this time

I really Kaveri and Vidya to backlash geonkas in Ruhi’s upbringing

Please update soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please add chapter 4 soon

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Please add chapter 4 soon

Apologies for the delay. I initially planned to update part 4 for this today but after today's episode I couldn't imagine Abhimaan as an endgame. I wouldn't be able to do justice to that plot with my mind clouded with anger towards Armaan.

8Lucky88 thumbnail

I understand but please consider writing soon. The glimpse of their dance today was great and made me like that part of the show

Your stories are what helps us get through the show.

Please consider continuing the story

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

please write more soon

chimkuuu_25 thumbnail
Haaiii yeh toh bohut acha hai!!!
chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part-4

Armaan was advised to take bed rest for a couple of days. The next few days passed in a wink. There weren't many interactions with the family members. It rather felt hollow. He was unable to meet anyone's gaze. Perhaps he knew he was a disappointment. Perhaps he ran out of energy to prove himself. The fact that he has driven away the sunshine he was blessed with weighed his spirits down. His life has devolved into chaos, which he blames on himself. He longed to have a glimpse of Abhira. He discreetly but surely attempted to inquire about her whereabouts with his father and Krish. However, he wasn't able to get any information from them. Krish claimed to be unaware of her current location, despite being in contact with her. He said that Abhira refused to disclose such information. But this was not the case with Madhav. His expression conveyed that he knew where Abhira was. However, he was unwilling to share her information with anyone without her consent. Madhav could not take away her right to choose and her right to be away from his toxic family. He knew Armaan was hurting as well. He knew Armaan was repenting, but he could no longer trust him. He wasn't sure if Armaan could see through the family's hypocrisy. Madhav cannot bring Abhira back to the house until Armaan realizes that even his Dadisa can make mistakes and that the standards, expectations, and regulations of this family are unrealistic. Abhira had been through a lot. He can't be selfish for Armaan's happiness. If Armaan needed Abhira in his life then he has to come out of his perfect family delusion and fight for her.

Madhav knew he had failed to be a deserving father for both his boys. But he wouldn't fail as Abhira's father. And for that, he needs to be Abhira's confidant. It was hard to seep through the guards that Abhira had built around herself. But, over time, she is enabling him to care for her as a parent would. He considers himself lucky that even after all the mishaps, she had given him a chance to be by her side. Madhav had arranged a place for Abhira to stay. Although reluctant she accepted it as a help and mentioned beforehand that she would be returning to Mussorie after she received her degree. Abhira longed to go to her home. Home her mother had built for her. Home where she had her mother's memories. She wanted to start her career in her homeland. She intended to run her mother's resort alongside her legal profession. After all, she needs to double her income to repay Armaan's debt as soon as possible. Despite being hurt, Madhav was dumbfounded and proud of her virtue.

Overhearing Madhav's conservation on the phone, Kaveri was sure that it was Abhira on the other side. Kaveri needed to bring Madhav back to the line. It wasn't his age to go revolutionary against his family. "Waah Madhav! You really do not have any deceny left in you. Do you? Amidst the chaos happening in this house, you are still in contact with that girl. That girl you had wrecked the peace of this house", as Kaveri uttered those words, Madhav couldn't hold back. He called her out for the hypocrisy she had been showing. "Wow, you wouldn't change ever, would you Maa? You still hold Abhira responsible for everything and aren't willing to try to accept her even after Armaan confessed his feelings towards her. Did you ever consider him as your grandson? ..." His allegations were cut short though. "Armaan ka hum koi bharosa nahi kar sakte Madhav. Ye sab usi ka kiya dhara hai. Hum ne usse iss Parivar meh apnake galti ki hai. It would have been better if I didn't allow you to bring that boy home all those years ago. Considering how his birth mother was, I should have been more careful" - Kaveri didn't understand that her words were instigating Madhav further. The moment she brought up Armaan's mom, Madhav had lost it completely. "There was nothing wrong with Armaan's mom. She was the purest soul I had met in my entire life. She was my love and my wife. I had spent my life's most beautiful memories with her away from this house. But you drove her away just like you have driven away Abhira and misguided me that she was no more. That's the only reason I married Vidya. Because of you, I missed Armaan's birth and his initial years. Years later when I found him again, you and Vidya kept me away from him. Armaan, in his quench for validation from you and Vidya, disregarded me. And, in all honesty, I consider it my misfortune to be born as your son. And seems like I have passed my misfortune to my sons as well". Hearing Madhav's unfiltered thoughts left Kaveri dumbfounded. What worse misfortune can befall a mother? She was left utterly shaken.

Unknown to them, Armaan had heard their conversation. He intended to probe Madhav for some information about Abhira. But could he now? After all, he just spent his life's most difficult moments. Dadisa, whom he had put on a pedestal up until now, was unworthy. She was the reason he had to live without his birth parents. She was the reason why he had spent his entire life under pressure. She was the reason why his father lived an unpleasant life. With that came the realization that he didn't belong here. It also occurred to him at that time that his mother might have been humiliated by the same family he worshipped. That shattered his existence. He was unable to comprehend how many occasions Abhira would have been devastated by everyone rallying against her mother at every turn. It felt like a tedious task to walk back to his room. Vidya found an utterly devasted Armaan seated on the ground at the foot of his bed. It wasn't like he was the most cheerful personality always. But something in his stance conveyed to her that he needed support. Armaan felt a presence beside him. He can vouch that it is Vidya but he wasn't in a state to greet her. However, he couldn't stop himself from asking the question that was gnawing his soul. "In all these years, have you ever considered me as your son at least for a moment? Please be truthful. Because I don't think I have it in me to accept any more lies." - Those words felt like an arrow in Vidya's heart. She never thought Karma would hit her this hard. She once was a passive cause for Armaan's separation from his mother. Fate had taken away Rohith from her life. And when she finally started being a mother to Armaan, she was questioned about the same. Well, it seemed like she had a twisted fate.

PS- Apologies for the late update.

Note- Vidya had started supporting Armaan-Abhira just before Charu's fiasco. Only after the deal marriage revelation, she went overboard again.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 4 months ago
chimkuuu_25 thumbnail

good good good... waiting for the next one..

Edited by chimkuuu_25 - 4 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail

Amazing 🤩

Love Madhav supporting abhira

Finally armaan heard truth about dadisa

Excited to read more