Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Why can't mod like a particular character if they are watching a TV show? How is that equivalent to being biased? smiley24

Liking a particular character, doesn't mean that fandom will be supported smiley29 Every position comes with accountability and responsibility. I don't think if one of us , Abhimanyu or Abhinav fan become mod tomorrow, we are going to give warning to the other fandom just because our faves are different

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

When a character like Abhinav can have fans,

Why not Sirat and Vedika!!!

They were much better compared to gen 3 cameo..

Voh toh audience ko he pata hoga. Ask gen 2 fans why they didn't support Vedika or Sirat and why more than half the audience and neutral fandom started loving Abhinav

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: iheartChai

As someone already raised, is this only for couples? What about the kids? Also Neil and Arohi couple isn't on the Teams list.

Understandably this is for testing right now but I would think all couples should be included.

Agree πŸ’―

Word Count: 1

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Abhinav / AkshNav has a team or supporter....

I doubt Vedika et. Al has anyone to be part of team smiley39 Why waste space?

Vedika wasn’t important.. she was just another irrelevant character..Abhinav is Gen 4 legacy heroines father.so he’s very important …vedika once she disappeared was never mentioned again…abhinav will continue to be mentioned this Gen and his photos will continue to be seen as He’s the heroine Abhira sharmas father and all her children will now be his bloodline as well πŸ₯°..so he deserves a team..vedika doesn’t..
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Why only one Cameo in the list!!!

I want Team Yuvraj as well.

Why no separate teams for Naitik and OG Akshara..

Exactly Justice for all Cameos πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

That was just a response to the above comment :) I have no issues with abhimanyu. Yes, i don't like the character because of the storyline but my response was just a reply to the above comment:)

Abhimanyu and Abhinav both were main lead and parallel leads and us liking one & disliking the other doesn't change it.

quoted post edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

I wonder how anyone can have fun by changing team every 24 hrs!!!

And what will be achieved by doing this??

Are we going to play Antakshari by making teams??

And moderators chosing teams clarifies their biasedness towards a character or fandom.

@bold: The team selections among us moderators were just to try out the new Teams feature on the forum. We randomly assigned teams, so there's no favoritism involved.

I am thinking of joining Team Birlas. Ruhi Birla is my absolute fav smiley42 Evidence? I write SO much about her with so much dedication and criticizing each and every thing she does. smiley9

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm sorry but I think its a pointless idea.

When mods are supposed to be restricting all discussions regarding prior gens, why have teams pertaining those characters?! It's silly to make badges for team Abhimanyu, Abhinav, Akshara and then intermittently ban gen 3 discussions in the same vein. And if someone is a "moderator" they cant be flaunting their own loyalties.

And why do people need to flaunt their "teams". Its apparent from their posts which team they are on.

I'm proudly team Abhira, and dont need a badge to proclaim that.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

It doesn't matter who joined when. I remember a show where Harshad did a fantastic job (he is good in all, but my favourites are saubhagyavati, and bepannah) , he was parallel lead and came much later in the show. Similarly here Jay soni's Abhinav Sharma came much later in the show but was positioned opposite the heroine, had equivalent screenspace to leads and his child turned the lead. If he was just a cameo , he wouldn't get that much relevance . He is a cameo turned parallel lead and Harshad & Pranali were the main leads.

You might not like the character of Abhinav, like I m not fond of abhimanyu and that is completely fine (because we can have different opinions) but we can't negate the fact that Abhimanyu was the main lead and Abhinav & Arohi the parallel leads.

My point was to prove why Vedika was relevant and should be included and when you mentioned Abhinav's SS I made the statement and the comparison on the basis of facts. You can interpret it however you want. I won't comment on other shows as it is irrelevant πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡