Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

In sab discussion mein another thing I want to highlight that there are option to be Team Abhira(Gen3) and Team Abhira(Gen4) says a lot about where the name comes from.

Akshara(Gen3) yeh tune kya kiya smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/w9Qo6p4XsXE?si=dgj6CvjD3dz4UIdy

Word Count: 1

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Ditto

For Abhimanyu from father ji fandom!!!

But doesn't change the fact that JS was a Cameo who played the role of Abhinav.

Liking and disliking him is choice. Personal Opinions etc etc but him being a Cameo is a fact. smiley1

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Ditto

For Abhimanyu from father ji fandom!!!

I don't see the same treatment. If you see this thread also, it's abhimanyu fans having an issue with why Abhinav team is there. I don't see any Abhinav fan asking why team Abhimanyu is there , infact the one response regarding abhimanyu was a reply to the comment regarding abhimanyu, to show how it feels.

I would genuinely like to know your opinion since you quoted my point. I see abhinav fans are very clear regarding them not liking the character of Abhimanyu Birla but it's only when your fandom mocks us, do we respond. You can check this thread or any other thread.

I do not have an issue if you people don't like Abhinav. The issue is with the mocking.

Dear Mods,

Why are users here bullying you for your choice of badges, and for adding Abhinav and not adding other characters? Why do you allow such rampant and vicious behaviour? smiley3

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am Team Popcorn. 🍿 I am getting a solid big bucket here.

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Sigh, when some people think, Abhi word is only in Abhimanyu and other names which have Abhi is "Silent" smiley9

So intelligent 😅

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I am the asli lead's asli fan smiley9

Balakrishna Dont Trouble GIF - Balakrishna Dont Trouble I Am The Truth GIFs

smiley37

Word Count: 0

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

In sab discussion mein another thing I want to highlight that there are option to be Team Abhira(Gen3) and Team Abhira(Gen4) says a lot about where the name comes from.

Akshara(Gen3) yeh tune kya kiya smiley37smiley37

That is just Akshara's thing. She always ended up complicating the issues/situations. smiley36

I got my chance to use this gif! I love it soooo much! smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This feature is cool but not meant for yrkkh forum as yrkkh has 15 years of legacy smiley37 people may not be able to choose one team or one character. smiley36 and considering rules and situation in the forum where constantly assume others opinion are because whose daughter or son fl or ml is. Adding a tag will just make them get bullied for their opinion and may get targetted by rival fandom. Like if ppl put abhimanyu birla then others just assume they hate abhira as she is not his daughter but in actual the person is not even obsessed with blood and legacy and might be analyzing the character based on their perspective. So i feel we should not add this feature in the forums like BB and yrkkh smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago