Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

no but then why can darpok speak out for abhira?? for all the cousins?? KYU KYU not ruhi. darpok can face kidnappers for his love you know, just not his own family.

you know a wife has status…so while the world knows Mrs Abhira Podaar is the wife of Armaan podaar…nobody knows that Ruhi bhabi is Mr Armaan Podaars secret girlfriend…so like any cheating husband he’ll shut up and never acknowledge his secret girlfriend to the world.. Swarna told Ruhi ..that she doesn’t understand the power of sindoor..and it’s playing out like that.. whatever Ruhi asks of Armaan ..it never happens…she ran with divorce papers and threatened him,.but he just tore up the papers and told abhira to forget about it. Ruhi,is a fool..Armaan will never stand up to his family for her..he’ll always let her down..because his family is above her..and abhira is his family. He wrote abhiras name on the bench..but not Ruhis. I think like all cheating husbands who never leave their wives for their mistresses…unless their wives throw them out…Armaan will be the same..he’s never going to leave abhira…yes she may leave..but I can’t see him asking her to leave..when abhira made that whole scene about the divorce papers..he never once threw it at her..that their marriage is just a deal..he could have..but he didn’t.. frankly..I think abhira is far more important to him than ruhi..but he’s not acknowledging it aloud..because he seems out of touch with his emotions…he just does what people ask of him 🙄
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know a wife has status…so while the world knows Mrs Abhira Podaar is the wife of Armaan podaar…nobody knows that Ruhi bhabi is Mr Armaan Podaars secret girlfriend…so like any cheating husband he’ll shut up and never acknowledge his secret girlfriend to the world.. Swarna told Ruhi ..that she doesn’t understand the power of sindoor..and it’s playing out like that.. whatever Ruhi asks of Armaan ..it never happens…she ran with divorce papers and threatened him,.but he just tore up the papers and told abhira to forget about it. Ruhi,is a fool..Armaan will never stand up to his family for her..he’ll always let her down..because his family is above her..and abhira is his family. He wrote abhiras name on the bench..but not Ruhis. I think like all cheating husbands who never leave their wives for their mistresses…unless their wives throw them out…Armaan will be the same..he’s never going to leave abhira…yes she may leave..but I can’t see him asking her to leave..when abhira made that whole scene about the divorce papers..he never once threw it at her..that their marriage is just a deal..he could have..but he didn’t.. frankly..I think abhira is far more important to him than ruhi..but he’s not acknowledging it aloud..because he seems out of touch with his emotions…he just does what people ask of him 🙄

Thats a good analysis...Still I want some chappal dhulai for him for taking so much time...

Poor Ruhi Birla no one lubs her. Everyone leaves her instead. smiley19smiley38