Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

I reread this because its SO well written. I can just picture everything.

I hope Armaan tells all to family himself with Rohit and Ruhi is exposed. Personally i think Rohit should divorce her and move on. Bcoz Ruhi isnt trustworthy.

I hope Armaan earns forgiveness from the family who are made to realize by Rohit that the only reason Armaan became this person who felt the need to foolishly "sacrifice" was because of the way they made him feel for years. He's still accountable but its years of deep rooted conditioning that made him this way. But he hopefully has learned his lesson because after how Ruhi treated him he knows what it likes to be manipulated and guilt tripped at every turn and he paid for it by losing the light of his life- Abhira.

Rohit can hopefully give Kaveri a reality check on how horrid she is.

Family should not have the audacity to punish Armaan when Rohit has forgiven and Abhira has walked away without asking for any explanation.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Soo beautiful

Rohit and abhira both are nice people that's why they are suffering

Love the way abhira handle it and did one more favor to poddar

Arman deserve suffering

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

plz tag me when u post...

Hi I have posted my story . it's call Love Entwined, I couldn't tag you . For some reason ho nahi Raha tha.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

W.O.W that was soooooo good to read.

I relished it after watching that precap... I hope he goes through worse onscreen...🤞smiley36

He needs to suffer and Abhira needs to grasp her worth.smiley14

This is beautiful! ❤️

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lovely update

Armaan shared his feelings with abhira, he should repent more.

Rohit is back and he is not trusting armaan words fully so he has to come clean and expose lusty to the family

Excited for next part

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 6 months ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The regret his hurt truly 🫡

Rohit is back about time 😅 the show is 🐌

Abhira’s new journey wonderful can’t wait.

thank y for the fast update 🫶🏼

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you all so, so much for your feedback smiley31 Part Six was a hard chapter to write, because I had so many ideas for the plot. I began writing some of them out but somehow they didn't work, and finally I settled on this as the plot.

I wanted to run something by you.

See, I am not going towards an Armaan redemption per se, but it's not completely ruled out of the picture. As always, I will go by what feels right for these characters (in this story) as the story evolves. As I did for Part Six, I will probably keep writing and re-writing until it makes sense.

Sometimes, your comments (all greatly appreciated of course smiley27), are a bit surprising to me, because they seem to be influenced by what is happening in the show right now. It's completely understandable because we all feel so strongly. In fact, I wrote somewhere on the forum that I would not be able to ship Armaan-Abhira together and for this reason, was finding it difficult to write fanfics on them. But perhaps, we must bear in mind that there is a deviation between the characters on the show and the characters in the story. The point of deviation starts from the point where Abhira discovers the divorce papers in Mussorie and confronts Armaan at the temple.

Taking that into account, Armaan's faults in the SS are a bit more limited as compared to his faults in the show.

In my understanding, where Armaan began to falter, was the point where Ruhi was getting married to Rohit, and he promised her that he would not love another person. This gave her hope and subsequently, by not cutting her off completely, he indirectly entertained her hopes, while at the same time trying to halfheartedly dismiss her by saying that she was his brother's wife. But he was never forceful enough and allowed her to continue interfering in his marriage to Abhira and making hurtful comments to her. Whenever Ruhi cried or got emotional, he got emotional too and felt guilty, and was unable to put her in her place. Which is why he did not tear away the divorce papers as he should have done.

His fault was his perpetually confused state, and the power he gave Ruhi over him to emotionally manipulate him and hurt Abhira. Vis a vis Abhira, he should not have hidden the truth and he should have protected her better. Vis a vis Rohit too, he should have been honest and forthright.

It is this fault that I have been trying to address in the SS: the lack of honesty and everything that followed as a consequence of that. And I am trying to be as consistent as I can with the plot of the show until the point of deviation. I don't think at this point that there has been direct betrayal or ill-treatment. Armaan has not promised Ruhi that he will "talk to Dadi-sa" after three months. Nor has he been as horrid to Abhira as the show Armaan has been lately.

Thoughts? Am I missing something?

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 5 : Another beautiful update!!! Finally Armaan was able to reflect on his actions!! His actions has costed him Abhira and finally he is realizing that!!! I’m so glad that he is ready to face consequences of his mistakes and behavior!!! I guess he took the first step and I can’t wait to see what happens in next part 👏

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Definitely the mood from show spills over sometimes but I try to catch myself.

In your FF , I have found Armaans regret genuine. But theres a penalty for a mistake. He can repent but he needs to fix things and then only can he hope for the reward he seeks (Abhira) . So I would not mind Abhimaan together if he genuinely fixes his mistakes and works hard to convince Abhira to give him a chance and earns her trust.