Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Impatiently waiting for the next update!

The latest chapter you wrote, made me so emotional and, at the same time, reminded me the most interesting thing about Armaan's character: his different relationships w each of his family members and the facets connected to them.

That is (was... now he is just a typical ITV triangle hero) by far the most interesting thing I found in him.

Also.... am I the only one didn't understand whether Rohit stayed back in PH instead of moving to Delhi or it hasn't been clarified on purpose?

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Impatiently waiting for the next update!

The latest chapter you wrote, made me so emotional and, at the same time, reminded me the most interesting thing about Armaan's character: his different relationships w each of his family members and the facets connected to them.

That is (was... now he is just a typical ITV triangle hero) by far the most interesting thing I found in him.

Also.... am I the only one didn't understand whether Rohit stayed back in PH instead of moving to Delhi or it hasn't been clarified on purpose?

Thank you! smiley31 No, that was not deliberate - in my head, he was still at PH (even though he has established his status as rebel of sorts), but I should have made it clearer smiley9 Thanks for pointing that out - I'll edit. It makes me happy to see that you read in such detail, and that you appreciate the inclusion of the family angle.

As I see it, so far, the FF has focused on Abhira's hurt and heartbreak, but to some extent, Armaan is broken too, so this is a small attempt to offer him some healing as well.

Edited by whimsical - 4 months ago
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I bow πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ down to your writing skills. You bring such warmth and depth to your story that I am in awe every time I read a chapter please continue soon.

whimsical thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisimple

This was such a beautiful chapter πŸ’• I loved it that there’s still hope for Armaan and Abhira!! They are not alone and they have family!! I so wish that the show would have shown something sensible like this instead πŸ’•

Yes, to my mind, this is a chosen family, rather than a fated one. As much as Armaan and Abhira tried to comfort themselves that they were okay by themselves, family is important to them both. Glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting smiley4

Originally posted by: SIP1997

I loved, loved this update.

You what I love about your story? That, it is not only about Abhira, but its about both Abhira and Arman. While Abhira has no family and it was only she and her mom, but Arman who had a family, was still alone growing up.

I am so glad that the family that matters came to support them both.

Waiting for more!

Thank you, I love your comment! smiley27 I have tried my best to balance the focus on Abhira and Armaan, so I'm glad you see that. And I like the term "the family that matters"... people don't change easily, some people will always be toxic, but they're not the ones that matter.

Originally posted by: alekhika20

Awesome update,cont soon

Will do, thank you! smiley4

whimsical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Awesome chapter! This FF is so awesome. I wanna spam the writers with this FF and ask them to write a sensible plot like this instead of the crap they give.

Haha, you're too cute for words!! Thank you! smiley31 You're the first person I have in mind when I post an update because I know that your feedback is consistently one of the first comments I receive! Thank you for the constant encouragement.

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Omg this was such a beautiful chapter that I wished it never ended!!! Made me so, so happy to see Abhimaan's fanclub come to support them! 😍😍😍😍

Thank you smiley31 I love these guys in the show (most of the time), so didn't want to leave them out of the FF.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Very nicely written.Hope this was actually shown in the real episode.

Thank you! smiley4 There might be hope still, as far as the show. I think that the show is going in this direction though, at least for now. Manisha is definitely pro-Abhira, and most of the cousins are on her side too. This was kind of inspired from the scene where they feed her with their hands.

Originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

I bow πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ down to your writing skills. You bring such warmth and depth to your story that I am in awe every time I read a chapter please continue soon.

Aww, you're too kind, thank you! smiley9

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please update soon. I look forward to Armaan Abhira living together in Delhi phase.

Next update, Delhi! smiley4

Juhi2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yayy! 🀩🀩 super excited
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon plz

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please update soon!

Got used to your daily updates earlier. I know you must have other things to do but your readers are anticipating your chapters :)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

where did you disappear?

Please come back and updates soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the poddar members came for abhira graduation

Loved armaan caring about youngsters

Looking forward to reading abhimaan life after graduation and living together

Eagerly waiting for next chapter