alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Lovely update,cont soon

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

When I said that you write emotional scenes the best, I was wrong you write romantic scenes even better. A little glimpse of how their future life will be made me feel butterflies, I was giggling, kicking my feet in the air smiling like a fool after reading the saaree scene, the mirror and specially the aftermath of the hug. That was too cute and a little intense❤️❤️❤️.

Waiting for their upcoming romantic scenes so bad .......I love your writing a little too much❤️❤️

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

As always, great update. Loved it!

You portrayed their feeling and fears so well, it is a natural progression of their relationship, you haven't missed a step to their realization, which makes this story so beautiful. What is next in their future, I wonder.

Looking forward to next update.

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You have such a way with words! After all the grief that has been looming over them, this chapter despite the emotional fractures, was such a joy to read and there was something particularly descriptive about every single moment that made it seem as if I was watching everything happen right in front of my eyes. Especially the hug, oh, it did something to my heart! I could totally imagine that happening, I could see their smiles, and I could also feel the unmatched happiness they would have both felt in that moment, absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to read about their time in Delhi together, however much you choose to write about it. My favourite part, of course, apart from that surreal hug, is the fact how realistic their fears seem. It totally makes sense for them to still be scared given their life experiences, and you have dealt with all of that with such perfection. I wonder if you are planning to address that little insecurity that you so intricately pointed out previously, the part where Abhira felt insecure about the way she looks because of how she felt that Armaan was attracted to Ruhi, even while they were married. As a woman I think, that part was something that particularly felt personal, it might seem petty to people but that is just something so real, and as an emotion feels ugly that most of us wouldn't want to accept it. Rest I have said it before, the best thing I got out of the show, isn't the show itself, but this story🌻

Seems I have been waiting for this since long. Thank you for another awesome chapter. How beautifully you brought the graduation ceremony alive. And the saree drape brought back good memories associated with the TV series. We will be waiting for the next one eagerly but you take your time. Much love to you.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superbbb update …as the story in show goes📉..the storyline of safarnama just goes 📈 higher n higher😍😍😍😍

👌🏼👌🏼👏👏👏

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Emotional and perfect update

Their romantic phase is going smoothly love it.

Waiting for next chapter wonder who they are going to meet now

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Outstanding chapter

Loved the details

Excited to read more on abhimaan next step - living together in Delhi

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

It was a beautiful chapter!! All the emotions were so real and I could see them going through those feelings as a couple and as an individual 💕 loved it and can’t wait to see how they move forward in future from here !!!