Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

The love triangle is boring and repetitive. It's been 5 months already with zero progression in storyline of the main characters.

We have to thank freeloading Ruhi Birla queen for that smiley42

Thanks to her constant and persistent need to interfere in a legally married couple's life, the leads are not able to move ahead in their marriage. Ruhi Birla who herself freeloads in Poddar mansion is now plotting ways to attract a married man, sadly who is the brother of her husband...

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

The love triangle is boring and repetitive. It's been 5 months already with zero progression in storyline of the main characters.

I was hooked after piano look test

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

We have to thank freeloading Ruhi Birla queen for that smiley42

Thanks to her constant and persistent need to interfere in a legally married couple's life, the leads are not able to move ahead in their marriage. Ruhi Birla who herself freeloads in Poddar mansion is now plotting ways to attract a married man, sadly who is the brother of her husband...

That's a character

Wrong! That's a shameless character smiley9

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Wrong! That's a shameless character smiley9

You seem very much into it Maine pucha kya boring lag raha hai ab drama isme character ke shameless hone ka kya lena dena? Bahut shameless character hote hai lekin serial me kuch to ho

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

You seem very much into it Maine pucha kya boring lag raha hai ab drama isme character ke shameless hone ka kya lena dena? Bahut shameless character hote hai lekin serial me kuch to ho

I was just informing you how a shameless character like Ruhi Birla is ruining YRKKH and making it boring af smiley44

Yes it is boring from day 1..

It is only Sam and her acting that makes serial worth a watch..all are doing well but poor writing pulls the ship down...

All other serials have gone much ahead , ghum 2, jhanak is also ahead as per trp though I don't know it's story ,but here YRKKH is still stuck in noodles loop

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

There is only one person who should be blamed and it’s not a character but the one and only exceptionally talented out of this world writer - “The Zama”… he has always loved to sail on two boats and in the end make kabada of both ships… yaha par abhi tak toh yeh bhi decide nahi hua hai ki Ar ko kiske gale bandna hai… as pendulum ek din idhar ek din udhar… jab tak woh writer hai sirf kachara hi milega…

And tbh they don’t care about quality coz agar quality content dena chahte toh aapko lagta hai lost jaisi serial ka plot copy karke legacy ki band bajate? They care about quantity and to reach the 5000 mark… ab uske liye top 5 mein rahe with stable (read stagnant) trp to kafi hai…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago