Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abheera has surpassed her mother in becoming the most annoying character in rishtaverse🤣🤣… matlab bahar itna hungama hone ka koi asar nahi hua… she still wants to be the greatest problem solver (read problem creator) of all times… Armaan’s dialogue ki tum raho apne zidd ke sath was highlighted and that’s what’s going to happen… she has to lose all relationships to realise their importance… she has taken V and M patch up on her ego and it’s beyond me why she hellbent on improving their relationship… it’s almost looking like she is obsessed with the idea of being messiah… her atrangi ideas have worked once or twice and that has made her overconfident… this will clearly backfire… what’s funny is iski zubaan sirf Ruhi ke samne hi khul sakti hai😅 baaki logon ke saamne 🤐… Ruhi chup chap kheer bana rahi thi, yeh madam khud aayi ladne lagi🤦‍♀️… the fact that she got all mute and shocked and later bursted when Ruhi told she has come back to trap Ar in her love proves only one thing, that she was last desperate to comeback and she used V&M opportunity… and she wants to patch them up so she can prove to Ar that she is a good match for him… self respect gaya bhad mein.. I want to do gulu gulu with my deal hubby🤭Ar still hasn’t developed romantic feelings, he is just a bit attached to her… today he told humme alag hona tha but itni kadwahat ke sath honge yeh nahi pata tha… so he has made his mind to leave her after 1 year… mera toh man kar raha hai khud hi jaake Madhav ko cliff se dakhel du… dadisa se revenge lene ke liye kar raha hai but hoga nahi iss chakar mein pakka upar jayega…

Ya phir he will loose vidhya completely. Today the look vidhya gave when madhav told dadisa the reason and right of stopping armaan from divorcing abhira , it tells a lot. Vidhya might divorce him and dadisa will support her along with armaan.

Edited by shalu1786 - 5 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Ya phir he will loose vidhya completely. Today the look vidhya gave when madhav told dadisa the reason and right of stopping armaan from divorcing Vidhya, it tells a lot. Vidhya might divorce him and dadisa will support her along with armaan.

that’s also quite possible… but one thing is for sure in the process of patching up, Vidya and Madhav rishta is going to brutally break… either he will die or V will give divorce… this has to backfire so Ab can take it as a lesson…
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheera has surpassed her mother in becoming the most annoying character in rishtaverse🤣🤣… matlab bahar itna hungama hone ka koi asar nahi hua… she still wants to be the greatest problem solver (read problem creator) of all times… Armaan’s dialogue ki tum raho apne zidd ke sath was highlighted and that’s what’s going to happen… she has to lose all relationships to realise their importance… she has taken V and M patch up on her ego and it’s beyond me why she hellbent on improving their relationship… it’s almost looking like she is obsessed with the idea of being messiah… her atrangi ideas have worked once or twice and that has made her overconfident… this will clearly backfire… what’s funny is iski zubaan sirf Ruhi ke samne hi khul sakti hai😅 baaki logon ke saamne 🤐… Ruhi chup chap kheer bana rahi thi, yeh madam khud aayi ladne lagi🤦‍♀️… the fact that she got all mute and shocked and later bursted when Ruhi told she has come back to trap Ar in her love proves only one thing, that she was last desperate to comeback and she used V&M opportunity… and she wants to patch them up so she can prove to Ar that she is a good match for him… self respect gaya bhad mein.. I want to do gulu gulu with my deal hubby🤭Ar still hasn’t developed romantic feelings, he is just a bit attached to her… today he told humme alag hona tha but itni kadwahat ke sath honge yeh nahi pata tha… so he has made his mind to leave her after 1 year… mera toh man kar raha hai khud hi jaake Madhav ko cliff se dakhel du… dadisa se revenge lene ke liye kar raha hai but hoga nahi iss chakar mein pakka upar jayega…

More than AB madhav is such a mean man. No matter what vidya has done to AB. But saying kaveri stopped him from giving divorce just made it worse for vidya. Like she spent her 26 years for this man. She raised his two kids. She gave up everything for him. She took care of his family but she got nothing but humiliation where her husband openly says you stopped me from giving divorce. So he has no feeling for vidya. I hope vidya gives divorce and walk away. Time for V to divorce M.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

More than AB madhav is such a mean man. No matter what vidya has done to AB. But saying kaveri stopped him from giving divorce just made it worse for vidya. Like she spent her 26 years for this man. She raised his two kids. She gave up everything for him. She took care of his family but she got nothing but humiliation where her husband openly says you stopped me from giving divorce. So he has no feeling for vidya. I hope vidya gives divorce and walk away. Time for V to divorce M.

Madhav is a pathetic human… he has never loved or cared for Vidya… he is just using Ab to take revenge from dadisa and one up with her and Ab is dumb to not see this… I really want Vidya to throw DP on his face… and considering dadisa’s love for V, she won’t think twice before throwing M out…

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Madhav is degrading his marriage in front of everyone by saying such line. I felt like vidya deserved better but Rohit ke chakkar mai iss shaddi mai reh gayi. I have no complains ki woh kyun reh gayi Madhav se shaddi Mai kyunki divorce har aurat ke bas ki baat nahi hoti and jo divorce nahi leti woh bhi galat nahi hoti , woh bhi apni jagah sahi hoti hai. Abhira ke liye toh I have no words 🤮
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

when abhira was coming from hostel her friend said we never thought your sasural will come back and take you. She said I am lucky. So abhira wanted dadi to bend down and call her back as she threw her out. Ar asked her to come before twice to set his father but she took as ego on dadi. So when ar told dadi wants you to come back , she showed that attitude from hostel and in house too. VM relationship is a facade like ruhi said it's her wish to set her relationship with ar. When ruhi told ar ko pyar ke jaal mein phasane ayi ho she got shocked. That's why denial immediately bhaad mein gaya pyar. Her ego wont admit as he is not loving her back. Her emotions are shown in mirror in room ar ke pyar aur family ke lalach mein ayi ho wapas. It's clear she wants that family as she is deprived of a family and loved ar. There is a way to behave and set accordingly to get family love. Without hurting anyone with attitude or harsh words or leaving self respect she can tone down and adjust giving them love show how much she needs a family. Without expressing the importance of them in her life and using harsh words in denial who will understand easily.

Madhav is taking the opportunity to show dadi is wrong. He never stood for his sons what's his love for a just come girl it's all facade. He held abhira so that dadi will say she has done wrong with his first wife .todays his dialogues if you say abhira is wrong for ar then you chose Vidya for me .he never had any bond with Vidya and had khunas on his mom that Vidya is selected by him. His another dialogue if you stopped me from breaking rista with Vidya I will stop for ar. Vidya is observing madhav calmly she knows what madhav is upto. Next is Vidya madhav divorce a relationship which is stagnant from 26 yrs and has no growth or respect or mending. Vidya will give divorce papers and free madhav from that ghutan. She will stay as bahu beti in that house dadi will accept her no doubt. Madhavs jumba dance will be dropped that way and ar will be freed from guilt by Vidya. 15 days time is for trp chk. If trp don't rise falls down they throw madhav under car orelse stable means Vidya will be shown high. No sasur should insult sasumaa that way for a bahu.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi made kheer and fed abhira. When she said ar ko apni pyar ki jaal mein phasane ayi ho she got shocked. 9 months se pyar nahi hua ab kya hoga by ruhi reminds me of past Rohit's dialogues to arman. Aap jimmedari samajhte ho lekin agar bhabhi ko pyar hogaya toh . Aap apni chitwali gf ko bhoolke bhabhi ke sath aage bhadoge. Kaha hua chitwali samne baithi hi . Iss ek saal ki desl mein Kya aap bhabhi se pyar karoge ... Broken heart can't mend any relationship by ar is going on. He is still struck with ruhis emotions and her life is this so he can't move on .

Abhira in bedroom danced on bed with ar and when he hugged her she asked him do you love me. He said no i can't love anyone. She gets ruhi in and asks will you go back to your gf after I go away in one yr. He said woh rista kabhi nahi hoga. He wont go back as she is infront reminding him daily his promise to her he won't love anyone. Yesterday dadi said ar ko pyar hojayega but ruhi is confident he won't love her. Dadi doesn't know what's in between ruhi ar .

Manish is not happy as ar is shouting on abhira for family. This old man forgot how he treated his bahus against his family and ego, how he can't chose his grand daughter and choosing the one who is road sider for him now not yet known as ak ki beti.

Haven’t watched the episode yet.. what happened to the divorce that was served to her yesterday? I’m sure she didn’t sign it.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Haven’t watched the episode yet.. what happened to the divorce that was served to her yesterday? I’m sure she didn’t sign it.

Madhav destroyed it before armaan could sign it. Seems like Vidhya madhav divorce will happen first, because madhav once again used him not divorcing Vidhya for dadisa's sake as a reason to stop abhira armaan divorce

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Vidya is observing madhav calmly she knows what madhav is upto. Next is Vidya madhav divorce a relationship which is stagnant from 26 yrs and has no growth or respect or mending. Vidya will give divorce papers and free madhav from that ghutan.

Nope. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. DKP ka pattern hai ki inki female lead ko show ke each and every character ke uper jeet-ta hua dikhaye hai so definitely kisi bina head tail ka track dikha kar silly way mai madhav -vidya patch up dikha denge and jeet ka taj female lead ko pehna dege and female lead ki jay-jaykar dikha dege.

I have seen exactly same pattern in Anupama too. Upma ki har haal mai hamesha each and every character ke uper winning dikhayi jati hai and in fact jab koi track start hota hai tab pehle se yeh confirm hota hai ki upma successful hogi he hogi chahe US ka cooking competition ho yah India ka dance academy ya Leela’s cafe by Vanraj ho. Upma ko at the end winner he dikhaya jata hai.

Here Upma = Abhira , dono different generation ki hai lekin dono ki journey same he hogi being dkp female lead.
At the end sabko female lead ki charan sharan mai aana he hai chahe Upma ho ya abhira lekin fir bhi humare jaise viewers bhi spade ko spade bolna chodege nahi smiley10

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 months ago