Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

The way she entered dining hall roaming golgolgol and sarcastic or funny banter suits a mayka anytime as they understand your personality clearly and treat the antics done as cuuuteee beti humari. But it's sasural. On top of it dadi is angry with her attitude and behaviour. Dadi in her anger broke all juice containers. Abhira wanted to cool them but used ulta method to rile anger.

When to open mouth when not to is the main thing which we have to be careful before any person. Before Vidya she went and rubbed that part which she doesn't want to talk. Did Vidya say that she is not happy with madhav because of his past relationship or anything. Did Vidya share her pain or any personal problem to abhira to give gyan. Abhira assumed and openly said Vidya some words which none will tell giving privacy to the person. Even infront of real parents of family we dont discuss few things which will hurt them badly unless they allow to. There is a thin line between a parent and a kid also which we think 100 times here it's mil . Why did that fil keep quiet and not talk then.

When ar stooped Vidya saying she is not eligible for her tappad , abhira instead of understanding where she crossed limit she told arman that his ego is hurt as he wants to set their relationship and become mahan the great arman. Did ar ever expect himself to be great in any relationship except giving in and wanting others happy. I was like what's this . Vidya madhav are related to arman and abhira just came in to that house .what will ar get if he gets a crown for patching up his parents except his guilt will be reduced as the crack is due to him. Vidya yesterday told him not to take that guilt as he is not responsible .

Please forget that part which is hurting you and move ahead with papa he loves you. Will abhira excuse ar or ruhi if their truth is out ? And accept it as their past and unable to unite because of situations and both are staying in that house seeing each other . Will she be mahan excusing or uniting them as ar doesn't love her as of now. Won't she taunt humiliate expose them in the name of truth without understanding what happened before. It's just a normal issue now when compared to Vidya madhavs relationship. Vidya is hurt as madhav never considered her as important chose others either ar mom then or abhira now as priority..

Todays episode proves the immaturity, impulsiveness and attitude shown by her , best part is she is not understanding it. She has to lose all the relationships she got to understand where she went wrong. Dadi is shown shrewd but they are proving her right daily what she thinks is right abhira is not suitable for that family. Chachis words in resort e ladki jiss ghar mein jayegi waha narak banayegi is reflected daily now.

Abhira is taking rights as wife and bahu in this disastrous state of hers showing her attitude and zidd. How long a man or a family will wait to get rid of her .

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago

After watching the episode I was shocked. Agreed that at the starting of this gen fans hyped abhira as flawed fl, but using her flaws to this level, I never thought Dkp would do it. All dance and dialogues of abhira at dining table is unnecessary. She should have calmly gave them lemonade. If dadisa find fault after this she is wrong. But here abhira started irritating them. Ruhi's dialogues are right, her mother or her family might be happy with her antics. But poddar's after finding about the deal marriage and madhav's threat a big No.

Abhira has no idea about madhav Vidhya relationship it seems. Ys, armaan told her his birth mother was someone else. But what impact that his birth mother caused to vidhya madhav relationship is still unknown to abhira. When Vidhya removed MS and sindhoor even strict kaveri poddar doesn't made a decision on behalf of Vidhya. Because she know, what Vidhya is going through. What is this ab saying, ar has ego so he doesn't allow abhira to mend the relation between Vidhya and madhav.🤦‍♀️ They are his parents, he always felt guilt regarding problems of their relation and she is saying this. This shows abhira knows a very little about armaan even after living with him all these months.

Edited by shalu1786 - 5 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

If we remember the day abhira joined college, they cut a cake for cousins..ruhi asked him do you love her. He said we both are different people having different pov she is my jimmedari. I need a calm and understanding partner. Ruhi is giving that stability to him from start which a partner needs to hold family. Whereas abhira is doing all gadbad in her badbad. If she spoke when deal marriage is out that I have haq as wife i married in all traditional way that shadi could be continued. Dadi won't throw her out. When ar was telling his majboori to marry her she got her ego riled and ehsan kiye ho blah blah went away saying self respect but it's her ego not to accept the majboori shadi as she is loving him and doesn't want to be a jimmedari only.

After dadi calling her back how she showed attitude not caring elders and showing haq mera haq it's absurd. When to talk when not to talk suits abhira. When she has to tell about charu dev fiasco shd hid at as love when she has to take stand for her shadi she took as ego. Locking those old couple in room giving them gyan to sort, today her gyan to Vidya to remove the pain away is not needed. Ar is not letting her intrude as Vidya Is not liking her interference.Any couple will sort on their own if someone intrudes it will be more disastrous. So the personal space should be given. That too when Vidya herself told twice not to interfere. If we remember dadi scolded ruhi for removing ms unintentionally one day as she respects these traditions. She herself told ruhi beta apna ms nikaldo woh kaam mein nahi kar sakti when Rohit is declared dead. When Vidya removed ms on her own she respected her decision without scolding or giving gyan knowing her inner turmoil. They are making abhira look as foolish unable to understand any relationship nor mends her own destroys others in her immaturity and rudeness. Breaking of relations by her bit by bit. Charu the one who is held by abhira for her love Fiasco is not letting her near by. Then who is she giving priority in that house. Ar got her home supported her for everything and she is not caring him also. Why should he care her when she is disrespectful to elders and showing her zidd.

New ar came dancing to the family without spects. Ruhi is got first with pink ballons given for both families and ar had taken it. In resort initial episodes time ruhis ballons she got are broken by ar .so ar ruhi Rohit lives are bursted then with sacrifice.Ar had spects on holi the moment abhira has come in. it was his facade for his wife he thought she will set in that family. After charus truth out he told ruhi jabbjab situations were good he thought she Adjusted in his family. He removed one spects after truth is out that's his fake shadi out. She gave him spare spects which he kept and told bhoj and majboori shadi to dadi . She broke those glasses on her own in slapping him. The reality of their relationship where it's all deal no bonds attached from him is clear. Now he sees his family and abhira straight.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago

I got headache today after watching the episode.. Abhira’s behavior has become ott these days. Her actions and behavior with the elders are intolerable to me. I may sound old school, but middle aged woman like me who knows the family dynamics cannot relate to or support her behavior. Instead of doing marriage counseling to vidya, why can’t she lecture Madhav who treat each other as baap-beti. Why poking people who don’t value her?

I can see Armaan’s patience draining out completely.. who can even tolerate a person who don’t listen to you in-spite of several reminders. I’m done with her.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Man, I have never seen an immature and stupid girl like Abheera… what was the need for the dramatic dancing, listening to music and zabardasti serving lemonade🤔.. bekar mein pura glass set toot gaya… Ruhi’s words though harsh were facts… had Ab earned love and respect, they would have forgiven her badtameezis but she only did manmaani and meddling in others affairs and never tried to adjust…

Ab becoming Upma aunty 2.0 is seriously getting on my nerves. She is a 22 year old girl who has never been in a serious relationship and has practically zero knowledge about marital issues… how dumb and audacious can she be to lecture a woman who has been in a marriage for more years than her age… what’s annoying is she always lectures Vidya… if she even had a pea size brain she would have got that in Madhav Vidya relationship, Vidya is the victim.. if a husband after 26 years of marriage tells he will leave for a random stranger then the problem lies in the man not his wife… if Ab truly had a brain like she claims she would have talked with Madhav and made him realise his mistake… and when a person tells to back off, why can’t itv fl respect that? Personal space ka matlab nahi pata hai kya hai?

Ab aapke thapad ke bhi layak nahi hai😅.. yesi insult toh kisi bhi gen mein fl ki nahi hui… I guess this the queen treatment people talk about… main apne dushman ko bhi aesi queen treatment ki wish na karu.. and ab seriously thinks Ar is afraid that she will solve the issue🤭.. logon ko room mein lock karna and zabardasti lemonade pilana, agar ideas itne bhayanak ho toh koi bhi darega🤣

I have never seen an ITV FL who is so extra badtameezi to elders. She was too OTT and annoying. That whole dancing and serving lemonade were uncalled for. smiley5 She knows elders in PH do not like her.... why did she rile them up by doing this immature act? What was she trying to prove? Today she went too far with her childish act. Sach mein baby Sharma hai in all aspects smiley36.

She is worst compared to Upma for me seriously, a special badtameez product. What is her way of lecturing to Vidya? Just give time and space to breathe for god sake, gurl smiley44. When she is the source of the trouble how can she be the peacemaker and mediator to resolve the broken relationship of Vidya and Madhav? Akal nahi hai Abheera ko.

DKP's queen treatment thoda alag hai. This kind of treatment is what viewers like. Ab kya kare? smiley36. I seriously wanna know who writes these crappy dialouges for Abheera. If her methods are questioned by others, blame it on their ego; plus she is so confidenat that she could set their relationship. Sureeee, we can perfectly see a big improvement in Vidya and Madhav's relationship ever since she entered to PH. smiley32

Why is any woman under any obligation to be nice to abusive Poddars?

Yeh log betiyon ki college band karwa dete hain aur bahuon ko thappad marte phirte hain. And women are supposed to play nice with them because shadi ke obligations hain? Lol.

Dadisa(lol) apni beti ki zindagi apne hi ghar ke niche dar aur humiliation se bharne deti hai. Aise logon ke dining table par dance karna is the nicest thing Abhira/Ruhi/Chahi/Bua/Charu can do because they deserve a DV case against them lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 5 months ago

And Vidya who slapped Ruhi is to be respected? smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

And Vidya who slapped Ruhi is to be respected? smiley37

wo zeher lady hai……uske liye zehrili bahu hi chalegi Ruhi jaisi

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

wo zeher lady hai……uske liye zehrili bahu hi chalegi Ruhi jaisi

Nah, ruhi or any human being doesn't deserve domestic violence. So yeah screw Vidya, Dadisa and any of her enablers. Especially the men

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheera has surpassed her mother in becoming the most annoying character in rishtaverse🤣🤣… matlab bahar itna hungama hone ka koi asar nahi hua… she still wants to be the greatest problem solver (read problem creator) of all times… Armaan’s dialogue ki tum raho apne zidd ke sath was highlighted and that’s what’s going to happen… she has to lose all relationships to realise their importance… she has taken V and M patch up on her ego and it’s beyond me why she hellbent on improving their relationship… it’s almost looking like she is obsessed with the idea of being messiah… her atrangi ideas have worked once or twice and that has made her overconfident… this will clearly backfire… what’s funny is iski zubaan sirf Ruhi ke samne hi khul sakti hai😅 baaki logon ke saamne 🤐… Ruhi chup chap kheer bana rahi thi, yeh madam khud aayi ladne lagi🤦‍♀️… the fact that she got all mute and shocked and later bursted when Ruhi told she has come back to trap Ar in her love proves only one thing, that she was last desperate to comeback and she used V&M opportunity… and she wants to patch them up so she can prove to Ar that she is a good match for him… self respect gaya bhad mein.. I want to do gulu gulu with my deal hubby🤭 Ar still hasn’t developed romantic feelings, he is just a bit attached to her… today he told humme alag hona tha but itni kadwahat ke sath honge yeh nahi pata tha… so he has made his mind to leave her after 1 year… mera toh man kar raha hai khud hi jaake Madhav ko cliff se dakhel du… dadisa se revenge lene ke liye kar raha hai but hoga nahi iss chakar mein pakka upar jayega…