Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

When Arman did everything to her by paying her fees expenses or resort repair money she will say in ulta I will repay repay repay till he says it's my responsibility. Then she falls in love seeing his care and concern whereas his pov is jimmedari given by ak mam. Ar is still on same jimmedari jaap till day openly admitted how ak hooked him for shadi. Abhira is on her lubdub till gangor done. She was in her illusions going ahead in her relationship prayed god to cancel deal shadi so it's done.Next is i want to have permanent relationship and become mrs.poddar. if ar abhira are separated like this without signing divorce she will be permanently mrs.poddar staying away too.When the deal was told before she kept calm .Didn't respond badly to Vidya or dadi. She did pranam and went calmly showing her self respect. Later while coming down she listened ar words and got her ego riled. What all she spoke looked all in raised anger zidd to go away as they all rejected her. It's like her mom did in her pregnancy time when Manish didn't excuse her or called her back to gvs. She is a mix of her parents showing her traits. If poddars have understood the situation how they are married and told beta e shadi real banado shd could have hugged Vidya as maa and pressed dadis feet for blessings immediately. Vidya didn't take stand and flipped to dadi pulled ar on their side easily. That's why abhira had no support. Ruhi was genuinely asking her to stay there so that ar will make abhira independent and fulfil his promise. But she was kicked badly by abhira scolding her as she got what she wanted.

Past dialogues of abhira hum donom ko ek saal se pehle alag honi hi attachment kyun rakhni hi is done. To ruhi she said if I leave this house you are the happiest one. Ruhis said no abhira i Wont be happy. Today except ruhi all are calm ruhi was asking her to stay back as she is angry.

Ruhis wishes are to be mrs Arman poddar , ar wish to be the first and last gangor with her she should be happy in life ..these two are kept on dadis both sides when dadi closed doors for abhira. Ruhaan will be made by dadi only and Vidya will accept no doubts .madhav is still dancing against dadi so with another truth he will flip back might be ruhaan past or his ex wife ka kuch secret out.

In all this anger abhira forgot ar paid everything for her and she ran away from situations easily like her mom.

Ak marte marte khaand will affect total s4 story she was kept alive by makers for this specific reason only .

removed gen 3 ref

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have not watched all scene smiley36 for me AB looks like badi badi baathein vada pav khathe smiley36

I saw one scene where she says sharing pg ladke aur ladkiyan saath main rahenge. Bhai saab main ithni bhi modern nahi hun thank you smiley36

But what about when slept on same bed as armaan. Kaha gayi uski not so modern sanskarsmiley36 no girl will share a bed but she was not okay sharing pg room smiley36 ye kaisi double standards hai smiley36

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abhira said that dadisa doesn’t have the richness to buy her mother’s zimmedari, though it was emotional manipulation more from her mother’s side still fair enough but she said she had brought only self respect with her and today taking only that??!!? Haienn?🤔😱

Pichle 9 months se ab ke college fees, uska rehna, khana peena sab Ar ( Poddars) pay kar rahe hai.. she was making a list na of all the expenses, including electricity usage Kya hua uska? She hasn’t even started to pay anything…And Ar spent lakhs to rebuild the resort? She was making big deal of signing paper on repaying… now completely forgot about it?😅

if with all the taadi she showed today, she had mentioned one more dialogue looking at Ar, that I will repay the resort and other expenses that you have borne for me, then it would have looked correct…

Fact is Poddars did incur a lot of expenses on her so she isn’t just taking her self respect…… jab pese lautane hi nahi the toh itna bawaal kiya hi kyu? Making a list, sign papers only to say you did nothing, tata bye bye🤦‍♀️.. uss resort pe paise dalne se acha tha kisi charity mein deta, log gratitude rakhte thoda punya toh kama leta… aise ehsaan faramosh ko dene se better the…

edited for gen 3 talk

Maine bhi yahi socha k phele woh wale expenses toh clear karo uske baad mein bhashan dena 🤣🤣

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Maine bhi yahi socha k phele woh wale expenses toh clear karo uske baad mein bhashan dena 🤣🤣

Mujhe hasi aathi hai uske dialogue sunkar actually smiley36 She never mentioned main karzz bhi lekar jaa rahi hun. Jaise gayi aisa laga mam ke pass kafi paisa hai chuka degi .But karzz lekar nikal gayi.

Self respect is not only about repaying the debts.. it’s more about maintaining the dignity and having good conduct.. She was badtamiz with Dadi and Ruhi who genuinely wanted to help her before leaving. she said sorry and thank you to everyone and went up to pack her bags. But when she came down, hearing Armaan’s words she totally lost her control. Her dignity gone at that point.. if she have min dignity she should’ve calmed down, say some emotional dialogues and just leave. Due to her ego her self respect is totally gone. There is a dialogue in Rajinikanth’s film

“Athi ga aavesha pade aadadi, athi ga asha pade magadu sukha padinattu charithra lone ledu”

Translated something like this:

“There's no record in history of a man who desires too much, or a woman who gets too angry, ever succeeding”

Whenever I see Abhira these lines come to my mind. That level of ego and anger at young age don’t make her life easy.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Today also it reflected in her words. She went in anger and ego badly hurt and showed it on dadi too. When ruhi is trying to make ar understand she is alone no money ar is calling her back. He was angry as she behaved that way .he could have controlled the situation but she made it worst and went away. He was genuinely getting how she is staying somewhere but her anger overpowered again by rejecting him and blocking him. Again he reminded what all she did there and he is still concerned of her but she can't take it. This all seems angst but no its ego fights. It will stretch more more and get into another nonsense. He is vocal he has no feelings it's simply jimmedari jaap from day1. There is no rule to love back if she is loving him it depends on his mind and heart. My family is more jaap done by him till day so he can't chose her against family. First tootha Tara promo has come into play , abhira is on becoming lawyer , ar is not going against family, ruhi is still on her ar jaap. This is going with second tootha Tara promo abhiras love is not done , ar is prioritising ruhi , ruhis always wish

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Man, I have never seen an immature and stupid girl like Abheera… what was the need for the dramatic dancing, listening to music and zabardasti serving lemonade🤔.. bekar mein pura glass set toot gaya… Ruhi’s words though harsh were facts… had Ab earned love and respect, they would have forgiven her badtameezis but she only did manmaani and meddling in others affairs and never tried to adjust…

Ab becoming Upma aunty 2.0 is seriously getting on my nerves. She is a 22 year old girl who has never been in a serious relationship and has practically zero knowledge about marital issues… how dumb and audacious can she be to lecture a woman who has been in a marriage for more years than her age… what’s annoying is she always lectures Vidya… if she even had a pea size brain she would have got that in Madhav Vidya relationship, Vidya is the victim.. if a husband after 26 years of marriage tells he will leave for a random stranger then the problem lies in the man not his wife… if Ab truly had a brain like she claims she would have talked with Madhav and made him realise his mistake… and when a person tells to back off, why can’t itv fl respect that? Personal space ka matlab nahi pata hai kya hai?

Ab aapke thapad ke bhi layak nahi hai😅.. yesi insult toh kisi bhi gen mein fl ki nahi hui… I guess this the queen treatment people talk about… main apne dushman ko bhi aesi queen treatment ki wish na karu.. and ab seriously thinks Ar is afraid that she will solve the issue🤭.. logon ko room mein lock karna and zabardasti lemonade pilana, agar ideas itne bhayanak ho toh koi bhi darega🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is already on her next steps in becoming another Upma after returning to that Pagal Poddar House for her Bapuji Sasurji. She knows very well that most people in that house hate her guts yet she still returned to that hell. Why is she counselling those useless hags instead of focusing on her career and become a lawyer?

I wonder if she’ll find other bakre just like apni Upma Devi..

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Man, I have never seen an immature and stupid girl like Abheera… what was the need for the dramatic dancing, listening to music and zabardasti serving lemonade🤔.. bekar mein pura glass set toot gaya… Ruhi’s words though harsh were facts… had Ab earned love and respect, they would have forgiven her badtameezis but she only did manmaani and meddling in others affairs and never tried to adjust…

Ab becoming Upma aunty 2.0 is seriously getting on my nerves. She is a 22 year old girl who has never been in a serious relationship and has practically zero knowledge about marital issues… how dumb and audacious can she be to lecture a woman who has been in a marriage for more years than her age… what’s annoying is she always lectures Vidya… if she even had a pea size brain she would have got that in Madhav Vidya relationship, Vidya is the victim.. if a husband after 26 years of marriage tells he will leave for a random stranger then the problem lies in the man not his wife… if Ab truly had a brain like she claims she would have talked with Madhav and made him realise his mistake… and when a person tells to back off, why can’t itv fl respect that? Personal space ka matlab nahi pata hai kya hai?

Ab aapke thapad ke bhi layak nahi hai😅.. yesi insult toh kisi bhi gen mein fl ki nahi hui… I guess this the queen treatment people talk about… main apne dushman ko bhi aesi queen treatment ki wish na karu.. and ab seriously thinks Ar is afraid that she will solve the issue🤭.. logon ko room mein lock karna and zabardasti lemonade pilana, agar ideas itne bhayanak ho toh koi bhi darega🤣

I am speechless today! Absolutely agree with all your words!
I mean koi abhira ke paas kuch bhi bolne ke liye nahi gaya tha. Sab dining table par baithe the and yeh khud he waha jaan buj kar headphones laga kar scene create karne gai tabhi toh bol rahi thi meri favourite dadi , Meri pyari maa type language.
Khud he scene create karne gayi, khud he samne se sabko pareshan karne gayi and jab samnewale ne uske drama ka jawab diya toh mooh latak gaya !!!
yeh Madhav ko ghar mai token ayi hai toh aise scene create kar ke sabko samne se pareshan karne kyun gai unn sab ke paas on dining table?!
Clearly dikh raha tha headphone wala scene woh jaan buj kar sabko pareshan karne ke intention se kar rahi hai and khud ne apne intention clear bhi kar di while serving cold drink by adding pyari/favourite vagera vagera for dadi/vidya!

Thank god Abhi ke liye toh Armaan ne divorce paper diya usko, pata hai in future ek din inn sabko rengte hue female ki charan-sharan mai he jaana hai jaise india ho ya US sab anupama ki charan-sharan mai he jate hai.
Abhira was absolutely wrong with her behaviour on dining table scene and also vidya ke bhi pic he padi hui hai. Kal he Maine kaha tha ki vidya toh gayi , chahe vidya ko pasand ho ya na ho, abhira vidya ko force kar ke chodegi kyunki this is family matter for her not Vidya’s personal matter .

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Dkp bhi masth hai . They ensured to tell everyone in precap that AB is adult but show main 6 saal ke baccho se bhi kam maturity hai smiley9i saw one kid trapping lion in a house to save everyone recentky. Aur AB real humans ko trap kar rahi hai 😐 self respect hai nahi bandhi mainsmiley37GM9flYRXYAAQvLp.jpeg

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago