Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

If Poddars are not her family then why does she interfere in their personal matters ? One side she always says that she is alone with no family n on other side behaves like Poddars bahu b solving their matters ? Decide for once what do u want girl..

she wants to sing yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai uske liye rishte toh hone chahiye smiley36

https://tenor.com/bsapw.gif

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she wants to sing yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai uske liye rishte toh hone chahiye smiley36

https://tenor.com/bsapw.gif

Her mother also used to sing yeh rishta kya kehlata hai btw two husbands n now her daughter would do the same with Armaan n with future Acha admi..😂

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhira again played the victim card and said “iss big bad world mein hai kon mera?” while she got hiccups…Just few minutes back on her instigation her mother in law took her stand and slapped someone… there is a guy in front of you who is giving you water, taking care of you but nahi she never fails to emotionally manipulate someone and get attention… just like her father… have to say the line that no one is there in my life in each and every scene…

I really want Vidya to flip now, ab doesn’t deserve her pyaar and respect.. she has no one right then let her face Vidya’s wrath… if we go by the previous gens, Vidya will be the one who will torture ab the most..

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abhira again played the victim card and said “iss big bad world mein hai kon mera?” while she got hiccups…Just few minutes back on her instigation her mother in law took her stand and slapped someone… there is a guy in front of you who is giving you water, taking care of you but nahi she never fails to emotionally manipulate someone and get attention… just like her father… have to say the line that no one is there in my life in each and every scene…

I really want Vidya to flip now, ab doesn’t deserve her pyaar and respect.. she has no one right then let her face Vidya’s wrath… if we go by the previous gens, Vidya will be the one who will torture ab the most..

Poddars ko bad light mai portray karne ka ek mauka nahi chodti abhira smiley36 Iska hamesha ka hai smiley36

Vidya Manisha ab toh muje delusional lagti hai jo abhira ko itne acche se rakhti hai smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Also today they showed Ruhi is the mature and sensible one, When being questioned she could have easily said that ab-ar are in a one year deal marriage.. aur mirch masale dalke bol sakti thi ki ab is using Ar, all his luxuries and after one year will throw him like a tissue…

Tab ab kuch nahi kar pati.. use thapad ke sath pata nahi aur kya kya padta😅.. and Ruhi has hukum ka eka with her- dadisa… lekin ab ke liye Vidya stand leti toh dadisa use bhi bahar ka rasta dikhate…

Today they showed at least Ruhi doesn’t do badbad gadbad, become kandi master and create problems in others life like ab.. upar se at least after the goof up feel guilty lekin nahi uss waqt bhi taane marne hai, peak performance of maturity 😐.. in sab ke baad she has the audacity to play victim card!!!😒

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Seeing the episode i was rofl Thread got another point karke 🤣🤣 . How he said today i am infront of you am i invisible to you.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Also today they showed Ruhi is the mature and sensible one, When being questioned she could have easily said that ab-ar are in a one year deal marriage.. aur mirch masale dalke bol sakti thi ki ab is using Ar, all his luxuries and after one year will throw him like a tissue…

Tab ab kuch nahi kar pati.. use thapad ke sath pata nahi aur kya kya padta😅.. and Ruhi has hukum ka eka with her- dadisa… lekin ab ke liye Vidya stand leti toh dadisa use bhi bahar ka rasta dikhate…

Today they showed at least Ruhi doesn’t do badbad gadbad, become kandi master and create problems in others life like ab.. upar se at least after the goof up feel guilty lekin nahi uss waqt bhi taane marne hai, peak performance of maturity 😐.. in sab ke baad she has the audacity to play victim card!!!😒

Mai toh wohi soch rahi thi ki ruhi ne khade khade saal bhar ki deal marriage ka bhanda fod diya hota toh mazza aa jata hai dekhne mai smiley36 Dhamake par Dhamaka smiley36 Waise bhi Armaan kaha ruhi se koi pyar vyar karta hai smiley36

Ruhi ko lagta hai Armaan usse pyar karta hai ussi chakkar mai usne apna mooh nahi khola and abhira ka raaz bhi raaz he reh gaya smiley36

Kya mast bewkoof bana rahi hai abhira inn sabko matlab bangles bhi mil Gaye, Armaan ki biwi hone ka respect bhi Manisha/Vidya se bhar bhar ke mil raha hai, sasurji ne beti bana kar papa bolne ka haqq de diya lekin yeh toh fir bhi apna saal bhar ki shaddi ka raaz acche se raaz bana kar baki ki baato mai acche se badbad gadbad karti hai smiley36 and inn sab ke baad mai akeli, koi nahi bhi kar leti hai just to portray Poddars in bad light smiley36

Abhira Poddars ko bewkoof bana rahi hai and Armaan - ruhi abhira ko bewkoof bana rahe hai and Akela Armaan inn dono ko bewkoof bana raha hai smiley36

In short sab ek dusre ko bewkoof banane mai busy hai to smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ek baath pakki hai hai jiss din fl kisi ko upar bhejegi she will get thappad ke baarish from smiley36

1.dadisa

2. Vidya

3. Phuphasa

i hope i will see same celebrations on the forum that day and these ppl will not be tagged as toxicsmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So Armaan ne Ab ke muh pe bol diya that he will pray that she gets a good husband and she is his zimmedari but still Ab uske pyaar mein girti jaa rahi hai🤔🤦‍♀️… matlab had hai delulu hone ki.. I had thought she will withdraw and control her emotions when she hears him say zimmedari but yaha toh aur zyaada day dreaming chal raha hai… how can she think if she proposes then his stance will change... who in their sane mind would want to be with someone who treats you as a responsibility, wouldn’t you want someone who is madly, irrevocably in love with you.. and iss janam mein Ar sa yeh nahi karne wale… (may be that’s the reason why I liked last gen ml)… don’t know makers ko kya maza aata hai fls ko stupid dikhane mein.. waha Savi yaha Abhira.. ek ko ias bana hai and ek ko lawyer but dono padhai chodkar ishq lada rahe hai….

All the theories and narratives that Ar is just guilt ridden, he has feelings for ab, he has moved on, are all fan made… if makers had such clarity they wouldn’t have shown various Ru Ar scenes that happened few days back… for Ar pyaar = ruhi and zimmedari = abhira… he is comfortable and touchy with both of them… see everyone has a different perspective and liking… Ar was touching Ruhi’s back while giving water, some can find that care cute while some may not like the forceful way of giving water… coz ese scenes ek had tak hi romantic lag sakte hai…mere hisaab se that scene looked like a guardian forcefully making his mischievous kid drink water.. with sheh sam we had seen that transition from guardian kid to friends to possible lovers but with new Ar we are back to the starting point…

Initially even I used to feel that Ruhi is delusional but thanks to new Ar, it’s clearer than ever that he is leading her on and she isn’t delusional… ab teeno mein sirf ek hi delulu dik rahi hai.. atp Ab should become the president of la la land..