Abhira Using Reverse Psychology|| DT WARNING P.15|| - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

But still he went to save roohi first dialogue kuch bhi bola ho..

Originally posted by: viji2111

But still he went to save roohi first dialogue kuch bhi bola ho..

She gave him his mother's promise

Originally posted by: Veenapai

She gave him his mother's promise

Very good.. instead of saying I'll save you then we will save roohi together...he like a good boy went to save roohi..smiley36

Dear thread creator ( I don't know what else to call you) sorry for going off topic

Edited by viji2111 - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

but giving kasam on his mother is wrong. Why to force some one to make a decision.

Armaan is sensible enough to decide whom to save first. For eg if ruhi is not surrounded by bombs but ab is then armaan can save both. But she ensured to force him to follow her orders.

Which is really wrong. Since she was hardly cared about her life again she started showing her i am his wife attitude infront of ruhi even guilt tripped ruhi saying armaam mujhe bachana aaya tha i send him to you.

Did ruhi asked her to do that. ? Ppl say bhalayi aisa karo jisse dusre haath ko patha bhi na chale. But abhira ensured to let ruhi know you are alive only because i asked him to save you.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have a doubt when did Armaan go to save her before Roohi??

He was going to save roohi and kidnapper called. He was standing in the middle of the road and Abhira herself started saying save roohi and took the credit...

Armaan saved roohi and wasn't sure he could help Abhira and Roohi encouraged him to go to Abhira...she should have taken the credit too ...

And Abhira has to decide whether she is alone or have a husband and family because if armaan is her husband and poddars are her family that means she isn't alone ...so why does she cry about being so lonely...

check my above comment

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but giving kasam on his mother is wrong. Why to force some one to make a decision.

Armaan is sensible enough to decide whom to save first. For eg if ruhi is not surrounded by bombs but ab is then armaan can save both. But she ensured to force him to follow her orders.

Which is really wrong. Since she was hardly cared about her life again she started showing her i am his wife attitude infront of ruhi even guilt tripped ruhi saying armaam mujhe bachana aaya tha i send him to you.

Did ruhi asked her to do that. ? Ppl say bhalayi aisa karo jisse dusre haath ko patha bhi na chale. But abhira ensured to let ruhi know you are alive only because i asked him to save you.

And today she was saying this is my husband and family and in yesterday's episode she was all alone and nobody would care if she dies....I mean Vidya went against daadisa for her, Manisha supports her everytime and she has a special relationship with madhav and Krish still she considers herself to be alone ...why??

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://twitter.com/_whatsinaname7/status/1780082870612357367?t=X1NIHxrLRM2Giyfb5vKZBw&s=19

When Ruhi said tum Armaan ki life ki zimmedari nahi sabse badi pareshani ho. Then Abhira said agar mein sabse badi pareshani hoon toh woh mujhe sabse pehale bachane kyun aanewala tha. Maine Kasam di

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

And today she was saying this is my husband and family and in yesterday's episode she was all alone and nobody would care if she dies....I mean Vidya went against daadisa for her, Manisha supports her everytime and she has a special relationship with madhav and Krish still she considers herself to be alone ...why??

ab has negative traits more than positive. You can see that in her dialogues. Ruhi still has consistency. For her only armaan matters and she respects whatever is associated to armaan. But abhira on the other end just wants to guilt trip others.

Like today, she could have tried understanding Ruhi's point that Armaan's relation is getting spoiled because of her. She could have thought about it but she chose to humiliate ruhi and remind her you are saved because of me and you are no one to talk between us. Somedays ago same person was telling her armaan and chitwali gf will meet. What if chitwali gf has asked her to handover this divorce paper so abhira is openly sayong infront of chitwali gf's friend we are husbabd and wife Don't come between us.

And also as you said she guilt tripped him saying i have no family. But she know armaan included her in the family. She wanted to punish her mumma's criminals. She wanted to find her mumma's relatives. Even manisha chachi and all adores her. So why to make false narrative to get the things done. Or you never considered them as family ?

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Veenapai

https://twitter.com/_whatsinaname7/status/1780082870612357367?t=X1NIHxrLRM2Giyfb5vKZBw&s=19

When Ruhi said tum Armaan ki life ki zimmedari nahi sabse badi pareshani ho. Then Abhira said agar mein sabse badi pareshani hoon toh woh mujhe sabse pehale bachane kyun aanewala tha. Maine Kasam di

abhira interanally knows that armaan lost that position because of her. Ruhi also said armaan left a case for her . She had an option to listen and introspect to know how can she make it easy for armaan.

But she just assumed armaan came to save her first so she is not pareshani anymore.

One thing I understood is nobody is going to convince if you are trying to convince your point of view because everyone think their point of view is correct.