Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he gave divorce papers so why should she care his fall on road. If she jumped immediately both could have saved ruhi together and kicked goons in time. She enters into situations that way and ar gets dragged.

yaar Meher divorce toh wese bhi hone wala hai na, if not now after 3 months… I get it, she is hurt and use bura laga, her trust was broken… I can understand but thodi insaaniyat dikha sakti thi imo… aur insaaniyat na sahi thodi maturity hi dikha deti.. See I liked the fact that she directly confronted him about the papers… good, but after accusing, at least give a chance for the other person to say their version… he kept quiet about who brought the papers as he didn’t want to reveal about ru but he also said na that he didnt make those papers…

isne toh apni badass nikali and bhaag gayi tempo mein baitke.. that’s not how a sensible person would probably resolve conflicts… it’s actually very irritating when characters choose escapism as the solution to problems…ise chize aur complicate hoti hai jaise aaj hua

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He's his bio father and other guy was his fatherly figure similar to adopted father, while they haven’t legally adopted him, he considered him as father and he took care of him since he was born like father. Two dad's concept is new to you? What era are you living in?

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Also noticed ab sees Armaan running behind her falling on the ground yet doesn’t have an ounce of guilt.. I mean we show humanity to even strangers but ab couldn’t even show some maturity, compassion for someone who has done so much for her… yeh kaisi fl hai jo apno se bhi badla leti phirti hai?

what was the need to take a lift from the tempo?
Had she patiently listened and been with him, only Ruhi would have been kidnapped and they could have easily rescued her… itna sab kuch hota hi nahi..

Seems like yeh kidnapping iss baat ko prove karne ke liye tha ki abhira doesn’t need pati/Armaan to protect her.

Lekin my point is yeh prove karne ki zarurat he kya thi!!!! She is Rajan shahi show ki FL and inn FLs ko kaha kisi ki zarurat hoti hai kabhi! Yaha tak ki husband bhi ho na ho kya he fark pad jayega inko!!!

Yeh toh well known fact hai ki abhira ko admi ka zarurat nahi hai being dkp ki FL ! Usually dkp ki FL har chiz mai khud he kafi hoti hai , inko toh shaddi/pati inn sab ki koi zarurat he nahi hoti . Aivey fl se shaddi karke unke husband/husbands apna status kharab karte hai smiley36

Better yeh writers jaldi se sai/anupama/naira wala life dikhane lage abhira ka like solo journey, hopefully jaldi se abhira ka divorce ho jaye and akeli apna khaye, piye, jiye kisi dusri city mai.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I wish Yuvraj had married Abheera. There would have been some story with FL.

Now the story is all about FL's husband and his ex.. 🤭🤭🤭

zinda bhi rehthe kaafi log. Abhira anyways hardly cares about marriage could have done a sacrifice about to save world from him. Now in future he might kill some more ppl. Isse accha usse shadi karke sudharthi phir AA doondthi.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Seems like yeh kidnapping iss baat ko prove karne ke liye tha ki abhira doesn’t need pati/Armaan to protect her.

Lekin my point is yeh prove karne ki zarurat he kya thi!!!! She is Rajan shahi show ki FL and inn FLs ko kaha kisi ki zarurat hoti hai kabhi! Yaha tak ki husband bhi ho na ho kya he fark pad jayega inko!!!

Yeh toh well known fact hai ki abhira ko admi ka zarurat nahi hai being dkp ki FL ! Usually dkp ki FL har chiz mai khud he kafi hoti hai , inko toh shaddi/pati inn sab ki koi zarurat he nahi hoti . Aivey fl se shaddi karke unke husband/husbands apna status kharab karte hai smiley36

Better yeh writers jaldi se sai/anupama/naira wala life dikhane lage abhira ka like solo journey, hopefully jaldi se abhira ka divorce ho jaye and akeli apna khaye, piye, jiye kisi dusri city mai.

mujhe ye samajh nahi aya she don't need a MARD prove karne ke liye ithna logon ki zindagi barbad karne ki kya zaroorath thi 🤯

Directly election main khadi hojathi lekin because of her

Akshara died, random man died , armaan got married who vowed to keep loving ruhi, vidya got kidnapped ab patha nahi aage kya kya hoga.

They did all this to prove she does not need any mard then kudos to their creativity smiley32

But in the end she still needed a mard to get married in the hospital bed. If she had an option shadi thodkar jaa sakthi thi ussi din when akshara died.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

another point in today's scenes is kasm important. Promise of a person. So he promised to make her independent to abhira. He promised to ruhi not to give her place to anyone . He stood by that promise today and ran to ruhi.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe ye samajh nahi aya she don't need a MARD prove karne ke liye ithna logon ki zindagi barbad karne ki kya zaroorath thi 🤯

Directly election main khadi hojathi lekin because of her

Akshara died, random man died , armaan got married who vowed to keep loving ruhi, vidya got kidnapped ab patha nahi aage kya kya hoga.

They did all this to prove she does not need any mard then kudos to their creativity smiley32

But in the end she still needed a mard to get married in the hospital bed. If she had an option shadi thodkar jaa sakthi thi ussi din when akshara died.

Bahot dogla act karti hai abhira which I don’t like.

Jab she is absolutely self sufficient toh baat baat par indirectly yeh kyun bolti rehti hai ki woh akeli, uska koi nahi vagera vagera. Matlab tumko self sufficient ka medal bhi chahiye and tumko hayeee bichari bhi khud ko portray karna hai indirectly using any situation and fir tumko lagta hai ki hayee bichari portrayal tum nahi karti sirf ruhi karti hai!! Kyunki itna dogla panti!!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Bahot dogla act karti hai abhira which I don’t like.

Jab she is absolutely self sufficient toh baat baat par indirectly yeh kyun bolti rehti hai ki woh akeli, uska koi nahi vagera vagera. Matlab tumko self sufficient ka medal bhi chahiye and tumko hayeee bichari bhi khud ko portray karna hai indirectly using any situation and fir tumko lagta hai ki hayee bichari portrayal tum nahi karti sirf ruhi karti hai!! Kyunki itna dogla panti!!

ab ye jo ithna udrahi post leap she will just marry some one because she needs a mard. Again she will prove she need mard to survive smiley36 pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye playing in background.smiley38

I have a doubt when did Armaan go to save her before Roohi??

He was going to save roohi and kidnapper called. He was standing in the middle of the road and Abhira herself started saying save roohi and took the credit...

Armaan saved roohi and wasn't sure he could help Abhira and Roohi encouraged him to go to Abhira...she should have taken the credit too ...

And Abhira has to decide whether she is alone or have a husband and family because if armaan is her husband and poddars are her family that means she isn't alone ...so why does she cry about being so lonely...

Originally posted by: viji2111

I have a doubt when did Armaan go to save her before Roohi??

He was going to save roohi and kidnapper called. He was standing in the middle of the road and Abhira herself started saying save roohi and took the credit...

Armaan saved roohi and wasn't sure he could help Abhira and Roohi encouraged him to go to Abhira...she should have taken the credit too ...

And Abhira has to decide whether she is alone or have a husband and family because if armaan is her husband and poddars are her family that means she isn't alone ...so why does she cry about being so lonely...

He did said mein tumhare paas aa raha hoon

https://twitter.com/_heartarchive/status/1779849971904512490?t=wl_14vsXoCge9TBR9r_mrw&s=19

Edited by Veenapai - 6 months ago