Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

If my neighbour kidnaps my kitten feeds him well keeps him happy then still he is a theif and i have every right to ask for my kitten back. As he took it in a way which is unethical.

Gen 3 discussions are banned so do not want to talk much about it.

But i never hailed karthik. I don't go and moral police ppl who did. I never made a joke out of women's marriage decisions unfortunately Channel and PH does it. So it's not my call either.

I clearly mentioned in my comment in real life women should not since its a a show and instead of yuvraj killing multiple ppl abhira can marry him and fix his brain so that atleast he will not kill others.

It was a fun comment. You need not come and moral police others for such comments abhira is fictional character. People do not take moral lessons from ITV agar hotha toh itv ithna bekar nahi hotha.

PS: i do not want to drag this discussion as i Don't want to spoil noor's thread. If you want to discuss more please tag me in one of the other thread 🙂

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am baffled by the fact that she not misses Shivu but Abhira who she knew for months only , and yes these Goenka's are idiots for sure ..they let anyone go with the flow as long as it is suitable for them

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If kartik's multiple marriage was not joke, it wasn’t joke for fl to marry multiple times.

Your kitten theory is not valid here. Its like your kitten got lost by your irresponsibility and someone saved the kitten.

In a show she shouldn’t even more as reels influence people more than real. Its psychology and multiple research has been done on such topic.

edited for moral policing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This topic is about abhira and i Don't want to discuss about other things.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Maine pehle hi kaha tha. Ab anyway is not interested in marriage. She can treat marriage as joke. And anyways jo uska dkp fls ke pathi badhalthe rehthe hai. She could have just married yuvraj not saying in reality a women should give up and marry stalker but knowing dkp fls since for dkp marriage is a joke and for itv fl they just marry multiple times they could have shown her abhira marrying yuvraj as a fake marriage and reforming him.

Advantages of that

1. Akshara zinda rehthi

2. Ruhmaan ka rasta easy hotha

3. That guy who died who was restaurt guest woh zinda rehtha

4. Yuvraj will forever stop killing ppl and may end up loving her more to the extent woh khud apna gunah karke jail chala jaatha after freeing abhira.

And abhira can stay in no touch relationship with him as he is very dumb 🤭

Sab ka jeevan asaan hojatha and she could have been next inspirational character like the alia Bhat's character in raazi who gave up her life for betterment of society.

👍🤣 lekin dkp ke pass itna dimag nahi hai…

just saw the episode🤦‍♀️.. Abhira for once can you go beyond I me myself please.…. Kya lines the… amazing👏😒…. main akeli hoon, mera kon hai, main mar bhi jaun toh kisi ko farq nahi padega… she never misses a chance to play the victim card and guilt trip someone…

yaar even in a life death situation she has to emotionally manipulate toh matlab kya bolu ab… those lines were utterly unnecessary…like Ambajee said she could have simply said tum pehle Ruhi ko bachao… had she just said that it would have actually looked like she is a strong courageous woman but thanks to the unnecessary dialogues and kasame vade, it diluted the effect…

And tbh whenever I hear ab speaking things I don’t even get surprised… her mother also emotionally manipulated people even on her death bed… toh ab toh karegi hi

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Also noticed ab sees Armaan running behind her falling on the ground yet doesn’t have an ounce of guilt.. I mean we show humanity to even strangers but ab couldn’t even show some maturity, compassion for someone who has done so much for her… yeh kaisi fl hai jo apno se bhi badla leti phirti hai?

what was the need to take a lift from the tempo?
Had she patiently listened and been with him, only Ruhi would have been kidnapped and they could have easily rescued her… itna sab kuch hota hi nahi..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

👍🤣 lekin dkp ke pass itna dimag nahi hai…

just saw the episode🤦‍♀️.. Abhira for once can you go beyond I me myself please.…. Kya lines the… amazing👏😒…. main akeli hoon, mera kon hai, main mar bhi jaun toh kisi ko farq nahi padega… she never misses a chance to play the victim card and guilt trip someone…

yaar even in a life death situation she has to emotionally manipulate toh matlab kya bolu ab… those lines were utterly unnecessary…like Ambajee said she could have simply said tum pehle Ruhi ko bachao… had she just said that it would have actually looked like she is a strong courageous woman but thanks to the unnecessary dialogues and kasame vade, it diluted the effect…

And tbh whenever I hear ab speaking things I don’t even get surprised… her mother also emotionally manipulated people even on her death bed… toh ab toh karegi hi

whole situation looked ruhi has to be saved by arman as he is near her but abhira herself pushed him there . Its all to keep ar safe.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Also noticed ab sees Armaan running behind her falling on the ground yet doesn’t have an ounce of guilt.. I mean we show humanity to even strangers but ab couldn’t even show some maturity, compassion for someone who has done so much for her… yeh kaisi fl hai jo apno se bhi badla leti phirti hai?

what was the need to take a lift from the tempo?
Had she patiently listened and been with him, only Ruhi would have been kidnapped and they could have easily rescued her… itna sab kuch hota hi nahi..

he gave divorce papers so why should she care his fall on road. If she jumped immediately both could have saved ruhi together and kicked goons in time. She enters into situations that way and ar gets dragged.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This topic is about abhira and i Don't want to discuss about other things.

I wish Yuvraj had married Abheera. There would have been some story with FL.

Now the story is all about FL's husband and his ex.. 🤭🤭🤭

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he gave divorce papers so why should she care his fall on road. If she jumped immediately both could have saved ruhi together and kicked goons in time. She enters into situations that way and ar gets dragged.

Lekin sabse pehle toh aise kisi ke bhi truck / tempo ki savari kaun karta hai!!! Khud he musibat ki godd mai ja kar baithi smiley44uske baad wohi same indirect ddp ki. main akeli hoon, mera kon hai, main mar bhi jaun toh kisi ko farq nahi padega.

As always abhira exactly same ddp karti hai just like ruhi. Ruhi directly bol deti hai, abhira toh indirectly lapet kar same he baat bolti hai.