Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Exactly Abheera was forced on Armaan so why crib n whin if he doesn't love her even after 9 months but still loves Ruhi.You cannot force someone to love the other person..Anyways it was a deal marriage so it's Abheera's problem that she fell in love with Armaan but Armaan still has feelings for Ruhi..Armaan didn't asked Abheera to fall for him..

He is clueless about it as well. Usually all his focus is on what Ruhi is feeling. It is what it is

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As I already said its not just about character if anyone is gonna comment on something so sensitive for women in general regardless if it was meant for a fictional character😒.

There's no way to respect opinion who has same opinion as those who don't take no as no.

Nobody is asking you all to like her.

I didn’t say a single word against original post as its not completely baseless but to what you all are saying after today's ep when abhira was actually in right.

edited for attacking opinions & moral policing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes he has every right to reject Abhira. Nobody said otherwise. But he have made a promise with her, they have a deal. Regardless of feelings all he had to was fulfil it within the deal period, respect the boundaries that comes with what he promised. But he has failed in his duty every time due to his feelings that's the problem, the problem was never him not loving her.

He failed to keep yuvraj in jail, he was not there when yuvraj first attacked as he left with ruhi only arriving in last min.. He was not there when yuvraj came second time as he was with ruhi, despite abhira asking help first. The list can go on and on. All these happened before abhira developed feelings so its not about love but duty he has failed.

Edited by ghostlyghost - 6 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ghostlyghost

Yes he has every right to reject Abhira. Nobody said otherwise. But he have made a promise with her, they have a deal. Regardless of feelings all he had to was fulfil it within the deal period, respect the boundaries that comes with what he promised. But he has failed in his duty every time due to his feelings that's the problem, the problem was never him not loving her.

He failed to keep yuvraj in jail, he was not there when yuvraj first attacked as he left with ruhi only arriving in last min.. He was not there when yuvraj came second time as he was with ruhi, despite abhira asking help first. The list can go on and on. All these happened before abhira developed feelings so its not about love but duty he has failed.

He actually owes nothing to Abhira. It's just his sense of gratitude. Otherwise Akshara saved him coz he came to save Abhira there in the first place.

About him fighting the case opp Akshara he was doing his job. So his duty wasn't to ensure Abhira's safety in the first place yet he was there.

So he actually failed at nothing.

And Abhira not even having a sense of gratitude towards Armaan or his family makes this thread stand corrected by all means.

ghostlyghost thumbnail

He owe it to abhira coz he willingly promised and made a deal. When an adult makes any promise and deal,they are expected to fullfil it. I'm not saying he owes it to abhira coz of akshara but coz he as an adult willingly came to that Agreement and promised. He's 30 not 20 to waver away, he could've suggested a different solution if he didn’t want to since he has so much gratitude.

It may not be his duty (it was his moral obligations) before the deal but it was absolutely his duty after he promised to protect her over and over yet didn’t.

Yes he failed multiple times.

She put her own life at risk for that family, what kind of gratitude you wanna see? To be silent and listen to all wrongs they say about her dead mom? To not do her job as they said her? Or just let go of self respect? Or stop fighting dadi for the sake of those same family? I am not saying she never went wrong coz she did and She's not perfect but she had shown gratitude multiple times.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

As I already said its not just about character if anyone is gonna comment on something so sensitive for women in general regardless if it was meant for a fictional character😒. Its my social right, who are you to deny that?

There's no way to respect opinion who has same opinion as those who don't take no as no.

Nobody is asking you all to like her. But constantly bashing her even when she dose something right is just disgusting behaviour, that's what I'm saying. Also knowing the actual reason why you all hater her isn’t her actions but her ancestry. I didn’t like og akshara or last akshu but that doesn’t mean i have to constantly bash them without reason. At the very least get a valid reason before bashing is what I'm asking for. I didn’t say a single word against original post as its not completely baseless but to what you all are saying after today's ep when abhira was actually in right.

i have never seen you asking others to stop when ppl say widow should leave the house as her husband is dead so she should move. Which was highly sensitive than this.

I have never seen you asking others who bash ruhi who lost everyone because of her maasi and became that one character who has no one in her life. Child trauma is also a sensitive topic.

I have never seen you asking others to stop when people were praising abhira when she was Framing innocent ppl and even took dadisa too court. Dadisa was strong she survived but if it was someone from weaker class they would have took steps to end their life.

How come only abhira rejecting armaan is highly sensitive topic but widow rights, child trauma and shaming women who is also one of the victim of false promise are not ? Everyone has rights to express their opinions.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

As I already said its not just about character if anyone is gonna comment on something so sensitive for women in general regardless if it was meant for a fictional character😒. Its my social right, who are you to deny that?

Nobody is asking you all to like her. But constantly bashing her even when she dose something right is just disgusting behaviour, that's what I'm saying. Also knowing the actual reason why you all hater her isn’t her actions but her ancestry. I didn’t like og akshara or last akshu but that doesn’t mean i have to constantly bash them without reason. At the very least get a valid reason before bashing is what I'm asking for. I didn’t say a single word against original post as its not completely baseless but to what you all are saying after today's ep when abhira was actually in right.

Stop moral policing ✋

Moderators doesn’t allow moral policing here.

ghostlyghost thumbnail

It never occured to you that I haven’t seen those widow not leaving house comment? Coz yes I agree that a sensitive topic, widows have every right to live in her in law's home

And it doesn’t occur to you opposing her opinion on Abhira's rejection is very different from bashing Ruhi gets coz she willingly destroyed her husband's life and keep wanting ema? Thats nothing to do with childhood trauma. Btw she only lost her father and thinks she lost her mother for her masi. Abhir is her maasi's child, she doesn’t have right on him. Its false statement to say she has no one in her life when she has 3 family members alive with her and knows her mama's whole family lives aboard, its not like they don't count as one. But yah she has child trauma

Abhira rejecting arman is not the sensitive topic. Saying abhira rejecting yuvraj to feel superior is the sensitive topic as this is the thought if people like yuvraj.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It never occured to you that I haven’t seen those widow not leaving house comment? Coz yes I agree that a sensitive topic, widows have every right to live in her in law's home

And it doesn’t occur to you opposing her opinion on Abhira's rejection is very different from bashing Ruhi gets coz she willingly destroyed her husband's life and keep wanting ema? Thats nothing to do with childhood trauma. Btw she only lost her father and thinks she lost her mother for her masi. Abhir is her maasi's child, she doesn’t have right on him. Its false statement to say she has no one in her life when she has 3 family members alive with her and knows her mama's whole family lives aboard, its not like they don't count as one. But yah she has child trauma

Abhira rejecting arman is not the sensitive topic. Saying abhira rejecting yuvraj to feel superior is the sensitive topic as this is the thought if people like yuvraj.

isn't armaan equally part of it. I agree ruhi ruined rohith's life. But rohith is no one to her. But for armaan rohith was everything. Ideally armaan should be bashed more than ruhi but just because armaan is fl's husband he is not criticized like how ruhi is being criticized. But i hardly see ppl going inside those threads and moral policing them.

So you want to say people who are above 90+ are family members and not responsibilities?

Abhira had her mother who was almost 30 years older to her. But ruhi had these ppl who are 80 years older to her. Having them is equal to having nothing. As she can not share her feelings with them nor they are sane enough to correct her. Agar hothe toh ak and ru mus would have cleared long back.

But goenka's chose to keep kid in trauma forever. She lost her father, her mother, her brother for whom she sacrificed her poppy as she understood her brother needs him more.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bhai ya behan joh bhi ho tum kahin aur jaake lecture do..Its boring smiley39