Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree there was no need to take Harshad 's name. But the context was that the previous generation leads had a bigger age difference.

Like I said, the person who commented needs to clarify @starwatcher

I never said anything about the previous generation or their age difference. all my context was that rohit and sam give off bhai behen vibes based on their on pics COMPARED to rohit and Garvita who look really good with each other.

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Who would marry their elder brother or consider their husband prospect as brother?.. Doesn't husband take responsibility of wife anywhere in the world?

idk my first impression was like Armaan's the older brother making sure that Abhira doesn't get in trouble anywhere lol and is just making sure that she studies well. it might just be the fact that their love story hasn't started yet. it's also that abhira doesn't actually consider Armaan as her "husband" so we don't see that stereotypical husband wife tuning between them yet.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

If that piano sequence is giving off bhai behen vibes, then we are talking of something else here, something ugly that I would prefer not to name. Honestly, Rohit and the new Ruhi performed a super sensuous sequence. How do you even compare that with what we have seen of Rohit and Abhira, which is just one playful sequence with sensual undertones. We are talking explicit vs subtle here. That’s like comparing apples and oranges. Of course everyone is entitled to their point of view, I just shared mine. And on watching two young actors, that was one of my problems. The young male actor was nowhere close to the character he was supposed to be playing, that of a mature, sophisticated man!

Edited by sharadrocks - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

yeah but Harshad and Pranali looked good together. Like you wouldn't get that baap beti feel from them. I think the entire angle of Armaan taking on responsibility of Abhira has sort of put him in this elder brother position than a lover.

I am a Hindu and when Hindus marry, the mantras that we chaant includes one where the husband says he is taking responsibility of the wife. So do all husbands become elder brothers? Not at all . Taking reaponsibility does not mean it becomes a brotherly or fatherly bond.
shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If that piano sequence is giving off bhai behen vibes, then we are talking of something else here, something ugly that I would prefer not to name. Honestly, Rohit and the new Ruhi performed a super sensuous sequence. How do you even compare that with what we have seen of Rohit and Abhira, which is just one playful sequence with sensual undertones. We are talking explicit vs subtle here. That’s like comparing apples and oranges. Of course everyone is entitled to their point of view, I just shared mine. And on watching two young actors, that was one of my problems. The young male actor was nowhere close to the character he was supposed to be playing, that of a mature, sophisticated man!

No wait wait wait - idk which piano sequence youre talking about. I am comparing Rohit's pics with Garvita from the holi mock shoot video (just the still pics) and then Rohit and Sam's photoshoot in which they're both in green. I agree, Rohit and Garvita's was much more sensual and low-key really good, but Rohit and Sam's just felt like they were trying to get to sensual but failed miserably at it. Seemed like it came natural for Rohit and Garvita.

1179250 thumbnail

Rohit and Sam have good chemistry Rohit and Garvita have good chemistry too

Edited by Winterberry08 - 7 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahi10

No wait wait wait - idk which piano sequence youre talking about. I am comparing Rohit's pics with Garvita from the holi mock shoot video (just the still pics) and then Rohit and Sam's photoshoot in which they're both in green. I agree, Rohit and Garvita's was much more sensual and low-key really good, but Rohit and Sam's just felt like they were trying to get to sensual but failed miserably at it. Seemed like it came natural for Rohit and Garvita.

Yesterday they released a piano sequence of ar and ab on yellow color that was good so as Rohit and garvita wala sequence also.

Edited by Anu234 - 7 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am a Hindu and when Hindus marry, the mantras that we chaant includes one where the husband says he is taking responsibility of the wife. So do all husbands become elder brothers? Not at all . Taking reaponsibility does not mean it becomes a brotherly or fatherly bond.

Ofcouse man.. And its not just the case with Hindus. I think every religion of our country teaches us so.. Marriage is just not about loving each other. Its about taking each others's responsibility, being a support to each other and much more.. I dont understand why armaan vowing to protect abhira and keeping her safe is given an angle of a sibling bondsmiley44.. Isn't safeguarding your partner itself a marriage vow???
Edited by Docworld - 7 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Marriage is all about vowing to keep husband and his family safe and vice versa. In india 2 ppl do not get married. Two families get tied in the name of marriage.

In yrkkh marriage is only about keeping fl safe ml and his family can die to keep her safe. No matter if mls family dies because of fls stupid decision i have never seen her getting the blame but if ml denies taking responsibility of fl post her mistake which costed life then ml is solely responsible as he failed to take care of fl. So he is a bad husband.

In future in order to bring leap they will ensure make fl guilty of some death. But still it is expected that he should understand her pain more than the person who died. So in the end in yrkkh universe FL looks good with every man who is her doormat 😆 but she does not look good with a man who questions the goddess. So more than age the criteria to access new armaan should be if he is her doormat or not. ☺️

If he is her doormat. Age is just a number. And they have a great chemistry.

If he is not a doormat and have voice to voice out his opinion and question wrong doings of fl then they do not look good together. They are immature,Cringe and toxic etc. 😄

So the criteria to assess new couple should not be age, how do they look on screen, how much they loved each other, how much they supported each other. But it should will he tolerate fl and all her deeds or not 😄

Edited by firewings_diya - 7 months ago
azharm7860 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Time have changes dear women are independent and don’t need babysitting