Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: venu66

Thank you soo much dear

U welcome dear
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys,

I remember reading this story long back but forgot the name...If anyone knows about this then please help me find it...:)

The story goes like:-

Ishra are neighbors and best friends...Ishita loves Raman...Raman thinks that he loves Shagun and marries her...Ishita has to leave for UK for her studies...Ishra contact through e-mails...The story starts from where Raman and Ruhi are there at the airport to pick up Ishita who is returning home after years...

Over the years Raman and Shagun part ways and slowly Raman realized he always actually loved Ishita...Due to MU created by Shagun, Ishita did not come back to India to be with Raman during his divorce...

now that Ishita is back, Mihika is helping Raman woo her...they again started conversing via e-mails....(I remember a scene where Raman mistakenly send Ishita a mail which was meant for Mihika, Ishra plan surprise birthday party for Ruhi, finally a scene where Raman confesses his love, how he cooks Dosa to woo Amma for marriage)

I remember the whole story but has forgotten the name actually...wanted to re-read it

Can someone please help me?

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raman and Ishita are family friends and in love in college. But Ishita leaves pretending to love Subbu. Raman Hates her.

Years later they get married for Ruhi without knowing that they are marrying each other. And resolve their misunderstandings m.

I have forgotten the name and author of story. Please help me find it please

Edited by lavs_157 - 5 years ago
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think this story name is tari deewani

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you so much!! That’s the one!! So kind of you! 🙏❤️

mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pregnant Ishita came to raman's office and fainted...her bf ditch her...both get marreid for their babies..raman wanted mother for ruhi..slowly both fall for each other...went to mumbai where raman's past revealed...ishita give birth to boy

Its a long story..i forget the name of story...help me if anybody remember

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamtasingla

Pregnant Ishita came to raman's office and fainted...her bf ditch her...both get marreid for their babies..raman wanted mother for ruhi..slowly both fall for each other...went to mumbai where raman's past revealed...ishita give birth to boy

Its a long story..i forget the name of story...help me if anybody remember

It's contract of love

archuzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey peeps.. Help me in finding out this story of IshRa.. It's an old one.. It was my favorite story but I forgot the name of both story and writer☹️

Plot:

The story starts with a weak and tired raman coming home who's shivering with fever. He's tensed for some reason. On that night IshRa become one.. Ishu thinks that all their problems are solved.. But the next day itself Raman asks for divorce. Some subbu drama is also there in this story. Plz help friends👭👬👫 🥰🥰🥰🥰