Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kpsv thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In this story ishra were roommates, their parents are family friends..ishra shares their household works.. Raman has a gf...she wants to defame ishra but at college farewell party (ishra parents too will attend it as Raman's gf invites them)
ishra announces that they are getting married...Can you guys help me in finding this story...Thankyou ..😛
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its a cutieruhi story called tu mera yaar hai
kpsv thumbnail
Thankyou so much for replying :) still I couldn't find the story in Raksha Ji's index ,if u don't mind can you plz share the link of the story...
Thankyou 😛
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Story's name is tera yaar hoon main, this is the link.

Enjoy .
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a story in which ishita send letters to raman on every friday expressing her love to him.but raman doesnt know her in person,so he tries to find her,and finds her through her brother who brings the letters to his office.and at last they get married to.plzz give this ts name
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Guys
Need one help...i was not active in this forum from many days...i remmeber there was one story where ishita is princess and she comes and works under raman...she made sure she look ugly with bad outfits...still raman will fall for her...she is very smart...she ran away from his parents as they forced her to marry someone bad i guess param...I have been trying to find that story, but no luck, i wanted to read it again..i dont even remeber author..can you please help me with the link of this story if you are aware, thanks a lot:)
tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's LOVE ME,but it is not available on india forum currently,it is on wattapad, author is Nits83
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much, u r right..i got it in whatpad now...thanks a lot
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a ts where Raman is not interested in marriage but gets married to Ishita who is a illiterate, because of parents pressure, but being with ishu he starts falling for her and makes her learn English, but later it's revealed that ishu is gynaecologist but acted to make Raman fall for her .
Please help me in finding the name of this story and it's writer
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also want to read this story
if someone know the name pls tell