Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Please help me,im unable to go for further pages and page no.s are not displaying below .im reloaded lots of time but no use.whats the problem?please solve my problem..
Popular post,ads etc..stuff are not displaying ..im using mobile..anyone help me,
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Please help me,im unable to go for further pages and page no.s are not displaying below .im reloaded lots of time but no use.whats the problem?please solve my problem..
Popular post,ads etc..stuff are not displaying ..im using mobile..anyone help me,

jaan try restarting your phone and try may this will work
or say which browser you use in mobile try using chrome
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey i was browsing through yhm picture gallery 2 of yhm and even checked pic gallery 4 , there all images which were uploaded on imageshack.com have been deleted..what can be done abt it?😕
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is mihika the one who killed rinki???... Did they show how rinki got killed??
kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Can someone post subbu's backstory?

According to one of the article, it was revealed he was marrying to get revenge from mrs bhalla. My brother and mother told me he is the real killer of his wife... but nobody is able to put two and two together...

Who killed his family? Why? Where'd he go now (please tell me its not an asylum... thats where he always ends up) ? How was it revealed?

Hi there:)

Just browsing through the help desk and came across your post I know it;s late but thought maybe I could help.
So Subbu was the childhood sweetheart of Ishita---they grew up together and even decided to go to Dental school together and they did and were in love of course. I think it was on their engagement day that Ishita fainted and after being rushed to the hospital the doctors said that due to certain complications(natural), Ishita could never be a mother. Upon hearing this I think Subbu's mother convinced Subbu or on his own decided to break the engagement and thus his relationship with Ishita because he wanted to have a family in the future.

Anways later on he got married and ha d a child. So years later when he returns, he tries to repair the strained relationship he had with Ishita(after he broke up engagement because she couldn;t be a mother). He later ends up forming a bond with Ananya, Simmi's daughter, and the family decide to get them engaged. Anyways, we later found out he came back to Ishita's household to take revenge(he also was pretending to like Simmi) because I think maybe Romi or another member of the Bhallas(someone correct if I am wrong) caused an accident whihc led to the death of Subbu's wife and daughter. As for whether Subbu was the murderer of his wife and daughter from what I can remember(sorry my memory isn;t very good), I don;t if he caused their death directly but we are told that he wa s very possessive and had mental instability which caused his wife a lot of grief so like maybe she wanted to leave.

As for where he is now, I am not sure I stopped watching soon after Subbu's true intention of marrying Simmi was revealed. Sorry about that

Hope this helped sorry about the missing bits.

kkashmakash
Edited by kkashmakash - 9 years ago
shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Plz any one tell me how to post pics in this forum
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
use forum codes

u can get the image link by uploading your pics on imgur or post pics.org

Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago
shilpa2323 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

use forum codes

u can get the image link by uploading your pics on imgur or post pics.org

Can you tell me in detail becoz I don't know how to post it
shilpa2323 thumbnail
Can anyone tell me wt do u mean by red or d green dot which is given next to our user id it always keep changing
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone tell who's child shagun is pregnant with? I heard it ramans, but what I'm unsure of is, if it's Ramans and shaguns child or Ramans ishita's. Pls so explain.