Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
How many posts can a goldie make in a day..?
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..DiVan..

How many posts can a goldie make in a day..?

As much a Goldie wants to. There are no restrictions for Goldie.

kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I have been watching ye hai mohabbatein for a few months but not regularly I know the general story. However is there a story so far post or a post that summarizes key points the story/characters of ye hai mohabbetein on the forum?(can;t seem to find any). Thanks
kkashmakash thumbnail
Hi one more post:) I saw that someone asked about IshRa scenes and I saw the link for IshRa scenes but was wondering is there anyone who knows where I can see IshRa scenes ep 1-ep 104 but in order by date of episode?
Thanks
kkashmakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalie

How old is ramans son?

Hi

From what I remember he is 12 years old(could someone confirm this)

Hope this helps!:)

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys can u help me in finding sum ff😛😛

1. ishita and ruhi go to chennai raman sees adi cropping out ishita's pic in tab with shagun
2. raman meets ishita in a tea estate she owns when he comes to seek help after his car broke down
3.ishita doesnot want to come home after param incident in may 2014 and raman has to persuade bala and her a lot

plz help out😊😊😊
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sdhg

guys can u help me in finding sum ff😛😛

1. ishita and ruhi go to chennai raman sees adi cropping out ishita's pic in tab with shagun
2. raman meets ishita in a tea estate she owns when he comes to seek help after his car broke down
3.ishita doesnot want to come home after param incident in may 2014 and raman has to persuade bala and her a lot

plz help out😊😊😊

hello...
Dunno about 1 and 3 but here's the link for the 2nd story
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4289709
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys
i would like to know if anyone else is having a problem watching YHM full episodes on hotstar..?
Only episodes 1 to 460 are available. There's none from the 4th of June 2015 onwards, well at-least for me there isn't...
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
There was a member created video collage of Raman's funny one-liners with with bg music. Can someone pls help me find it? Thanks in advance
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone post subbu's backstory?
According to one of the article, it was revealed he was marrying to get revenge from mrs bhalla. My brother and mother told me he is the real killer of his wife... but nobody is able to put two and two together...

Who killed his family? Why? Where'd he go now (please tell me its not an asylum... thats where he always ends up) ? How was it revealed?