Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Suggestion to the DT of this forum - can you have a 'Story so far' thread in the announcements section, and periodically summarize the story so that it's up to date? I left India a year ago and haven't followed the serial since, so I want to get an idea of what's happening w/o going through all the 300+ updates that might have happened since. A big picture, so that we know what's going on, who's w/ whom, who's now married and who's divorced and all that.

Thanks!
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii
Iam new here ..i dnt knw anybody..can anybody introduce me...iam a biggest ishra's fan..

Mari-
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, if you're Indian, please go and post your opinion on http://www.savetheinternet.in/ before 24th April 2015 deadline for TRAI's decision about net being free or payable per site-usage.

This has nothing to do with the forum, except that it's about internet. Mods, please do allow this.

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. Can anyone please help and tell me what are the new timings of Yeh hai mohabbatein both original and repeat telecast in India and the UAE?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi,
I read that Divyanka was shown standing in some segment of SBB etc can I get the link of those videos etc?

Thanks. :)
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
does any1 has an idea when will trps be back? we havent had them since two weeks.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Malika

does any1 has an idea when will trps be back? we havent had them since two weeks.

2months or so, Malu
mohabateinnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi
i missed 23.4.2015 episode
can anyone give link for the episode?I have to download episode...
hotstar is not working for me
please...
thanks
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi, do we know the ages of raman and ishita? the characters, not the actors karan and divyanka. and is there a "story til now" summary anywhere...i'm not too clear what's been hapening since nov/dec 😳
madgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😳
Edited by madgirl - 9 years ago