Frequent Posters

blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
How to read an access denied os plz help
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can you pls provide me the link of an OS... i didnt remember name but story goes this way...
Ishita along with ruhi will go to abroad there she gives birth to a boy after 4 yrs she will come to india... raman dont know about his son until ishita comes to india...
bubblydoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's hope.
Search ishra ff hope.
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrityab

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4119803

Thank you...😊
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblydoll

it's hope.

Search ishra ff hope.

Thank you...😊
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which episode is it that Raman has a flashback of the first time he saw Shagun when his wedding talks were going on.
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone give the the film names of the two songs on the 10 November 2014 by raman and ishita and shagun?
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi not able to post anything on threads. Get a double posting not allowed message. On every single attempt. Why is this?
This is the first post I've been able to make since yesterday, can't post on normal threads.
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Can someone give the the film names of the two songs on the 10 November 2014 by raman and ishita and shagun?

Raman and Ishita's song 'Manvaa lage' is from HAPPY NEW YEAR and Shagun's song 'Kamli' is from DHOOM3
writersblues thumbnail
Hi,

I've been watching YHM for quite a while now, but I missed some episodes back in September and October for days to weeks at a time. Can anyone fill me in about Bala's secret that he was keeping from Vandu? The last thing that I remember is Shravan returning after being gone for hours with a bunch of toys, being dropped off by a car that was linked to Bala's secret. I think when I tuned in after that point, there were no secretive scenes with Bala and I kind of just figured that the situation must have been resolved when I wasn't watching. Now I'm curious about what happened because it seemed like a really big deal at the time.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has a few mins to fill me in

(PS does anyone know what is up with these emoticons? I can't begin to type a post until I include one at the top and once I've done that, it can't be erased/cut-out, etc)