Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVAnCRazyFAn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

can someone tell me was the rain dance sequence a real one or a dream of ishita? and how come it happened, i mean how did raman became so romantic all of a sudden? ... i have lost track of the show a bit...can someone plz help me out here?

it was bala and vandu's wedding anniversary, so all of them threw a party for her...
The party was western themed, n then bala invited adi too... shagun cme to drop him when pervy invited her to the party to irk the bhallas n ishita!!
n then they started talking abt their kuch kuch hota hai moment ... like bala n vandu proposal, mr n mrs bhalla, mr n mrs iyer... when mihika asked ishita to tell abt her kkhh moment with raman she said that she was really touched when he gave up his position for her license(an incident which showed only care but not romance)
Pervy wanting to ignite fire asked shagun also to tell her kkhh moment n she toks abt a moment with raman in his past when they kiss... ishu gets sad hearing this... raman gets angry n excuses himself from there...
after that he n ishita drop bala n vandu n the rain dance happens when they r returning...
he does it to show that there is s]hope in the relationship n all both of them need is time

HOPE THIS CLEARS THE DOUBT
SORRY IF ITS LONG
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Give some websites name ,where I can watch yhm online.
Ishra82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutii

not yet announced... it will be on colors... date is still unannounced

Please calrify me...

I think there are 2 awards for indian television...

ITA (Indian television academy) and Indian Telly awards..

what's the difference? which one was already conducted?
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please tell me why toshi bhalla was wearing goggles all these days. Did she have eye infection or something ?

Also is she on leave as they showed her going to London ?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can somebody tell me how can I view the pictures that people post. Like for eg the post by Rajji daily reviews
DiVAnCRazyFAn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ppramod

Give some websites name ,where I can watch yhm online.

u can watch it at

http://www.startv.in/show/ye-hai-mohabbatein/719
SamarM95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm new to this forum, so I have a question about how this forum works. Sorry if it's super stupid or it's been answered before...
Okay what does it mean when there's a 'DT NT page blah' written alongside the title for some post ? Hahahha I've been thinking DT NT is like Divyanka Tripathi Note.. as in her reply and then I've been going mad looking for it on the referred page :p is it something regarding the forum rules or way of conduct posted on those pages ?

Hugeee fan of the show by the way. YHM, Karan and Divyanka have the power to touch hearts across borders and I think that's phenomenal.
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cn anybody to help me to find the fun edit post(with pic ) of Ishra & Ruhi , whr Ruhi tell that she want a bro/sis . And Raman says Ishita , that they will try for that . Bcoz he is majboor hum .
I dont know who's edit is dis . But I know one thing that Divyanka posted it on her official twitter page . So pls , anybody cn give me dat pic ? Plsss
Edited by iam-in-love - 10 years ago
Maithu_DT_Fan thumbnail
Nice section !!! Thnx for this and I will be definitely ask my new creating doubts using IF and plzz be relying me ... And for beginners I think only 20 posts day ..??
Maithu_DT_Fan thumbnail
How to post pics in forum I.e pic gallery of yhm sme one for help plzz