Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Where can I see previous Full episodes? On youtube I get just scenes but not full episode. On which site I can watch full episodes of yhm starting from episode 1 till date. Thanks in advance :)

A, no single site would help you all on its own but there are various options - Desirulez, Desittvforum and bollyzone.eh - these have various uploaders who put up dailymotion links - in case you wanna download the epis these would be helpful if all you wanna do is merely watch then SP' own site is the best option, I have no idea about downloading the format they upload in though here is the link for that - http://www.starplus.in/video/showvideo.aspx?sid=507&showid=719, they upload almost immediately too
jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys, I need help as I am not very familiar wid posting on India forum, so can someone plz tell me the steps of how to post in the creations gallery!!! I tried but I. Ant do it. I am trying to do it on my ipad but i don't know how to go on camera role select my picture and then post it ! SOMEONE PLZ HELP😊
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Go to an image posting site like Imgur, Postimage or minus and upload your creation there and then they would show links at the bottom of the picture in that go and copy the link for BBcode [in Imgur], hotlink [in postimage] and in minus link for forums
and paste that link in Creations gallery 😊

Hope it helped!
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can you please give me the link to all songs of yhm..i want to download them
jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Neha__

Go to an image posting site like Imgur, Postimage or minus and upload your creation there and then they would show links at the bottom of the picture in that go and copy the link for BBcode [in Imgur], hotlink [in postimage] and in minus link for forums
and paste that link in Creations gallery 😊

Hope it helped!

thank u buddy I will try doing that!! Really appreciate ur helpπŸ‘πŸΌ
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankitasidana

can you please give me the link to all songs of yhm..i want to download them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeNPES4t2k This one is actually a jukebox of some BGM and tunes!😳
DiVAnCRazyFAn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,
im new to this place...
nice to meet u all 😊

Can anyone give me the link to the first ishra rain scene?
the complete one... in ytube its only till the part where raman gives his hand to ishita... the rain and the coat parts not there 😭😭
i wasnt n ardent fan then so i missd the first few episode... but now i wanna watch everythin but not getting this particular scene!!!

N what abt the sad flute bgm that plays in the 2nd july epi... when raman tells ishita tht he cnt tell her why he and shagun are meeting... the tune starts rgt when ishita goes to pick up clothes that are on the bed...
thanks in advance πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by smrithyrajan402 - 10 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can you pls help me..i want to know after how many posts one becomes a groupbie, coolbie wtc and then how many posts in a day are allowed for each group member..i really want to know
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me when she cooks chicken for Raman?
He happens to mention it one time, I wondered...
DiVAnCRazyFAn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she doesnt cook for raman actually but she does it for his buaji... may 30th episode n the epi b4 that..
enjoy 😊