Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

^ Hi,
No i don't think they showed his 1st wife. It was just shown Raman asking about his wife and nothing else.

ok tanq😳
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Hey Jyoe for the pic you just need to upload it on a site like imgur or minus.com once thats done just copy the pic by right click and paste it in the post

for embedding YT vids directly you would need to copy the url of the vid and then type as given below. When you paste the url remove the alphabet 'S' from the https link

[YOUTUBE]URL[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/?feature=ytca <---- all YT links are hyperlinked somewhat like this the S that needs removal is @bold part here hope that helps 😊

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi guys,

I need the YT or dailymotion video links for the following scenes: Do we have these links anyone of the fav scenes or something like that?

1) When Ishita thinks Raman is trying to get close to her (that message through paper tissues wala epsiode) and she goes after him in bathroomπŸ˜† and Raman comes close to her wipes food from her face.

2) When Ishita, Raman go to Ruhi school and Raman puts all jewellery on Ishita as part of competition..

3) Raman saving Ishita from auto goons and walking with her and the rain scene showing ek duje wala song.

Plz Plz , I need these episodes/scenes wala link! I know these episodes are on starplus..but I canot download directly from starplus and dont want to download entire episode. Just want these scenes only.

Or was these scenes used by any one in their VMs or something?

Edited by Jyoe - 10 years ago
P_Gopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Someone please give me the link of the on location video of Karan and Ruhanika where Raman dresses Ruhi for school. That video was edited in the original episode. I wanted to see Karan's one liners. Thank you.
shifajoomun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can u plz tell me on which episode did ishita get the flashback of her broken engagement with subbu ? I remember that she fell inconscious on that day.
But which episode was it plz ?
yhmbigfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have observed that during the court proceedings,
Neil Pathak keeps on referring to Mrs. Kaul as "meri moovakil" or "my client".
which is wrong!😲
she is his opponent lawyer!
Usually lawyers address their counterparts as "my learned friend" or "mere kabil dost" in Urdu.
Dialogue writers.. Please take a note of the fact!😲
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I used to download YHM episodes (HD ones) via nowdownload but it seems the nowdownload server has got corrupt...any other alternate way to download the episodes ???
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In which episode does Raman dress up Ruhi for school? What was the date? Was this scene in the episode when Raman meets Shagun after dropping Ruhi to school?

And can someone give me the link of the recent BTS of Karan-Divs-Ru , in which DivAn help Ru with dialogues while they are shooting for pre-Banjara dance dinner?
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cool_aparna

I used to download YHM episodes (HD ones) via nowdownload but it seems the nowdownload server has got corrupt...any other alternate way to download the episodes ???

here you go aparna

http://www.dailymotion.com/dtfstarplus2

this person uploads the show for the site desi**fo*** on this dailymotion account
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

here you go aparna

http://www.dailymotion.com/dtfstarplus2

this person uploads the show for the site desi**fo*** on this dailymotion account

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Aani πŸ€—