Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saruu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi!
i was wondering if anyone could give me, like a rundown of the show up till now?

i know that the leads marry bc of the guys daughter, but are they in love yet?

any confessions of love?

i wanna know, bc the leads are freaking gawjus and i want this story to be a bit of a slow burner :P

ILY
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suds.

hi!

i was wondering if anyone could give me, like a rundown of the show up till now?

i know that the leads marry bc of the guys daughter, but are they in love yet?

any confessions of love?

i wanna know, bc the leads are freaking gawjus and i want this story to be a bit of a slow burner :P

ILY

here s shws summery till nw..frm wiki

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein follows the story of Raman and Ishita who are connected by their common love for Raman's little daughter Ruhi.Ishita is a Tamilian whereas Raman is a Punjabi Ishita, who is unable to bear children both Raman and Ishita have a bad past Ishita loved a guy for 5 years and was about to get
married but then she got rejected as she is infertile Raman had a wife Shagun who left him for his boss Ashok The story starts with Ruhi nearly getting ran over by a car and Ishita saves her Ishita starts talking to Ruhi and she gets attached to her but Raman and
Ishitas relationship is very bitter there are many misunderstandings that occur between them and one if leads to Ruhi being separated from Raman.
Ruhi consumes a bad medicine and she faints everyone is not aware of this and Ishita is the only one that finds out She takes her to the hospital and the whole family assumes that Ishita has kidnapped Ruhi because she is very
attached to her the police are looking for Ishita and Ruhi they start searching her house on this day its Ishitas engagement with Prateek and which leads to Ishita being rejected again
the police finds the medicine in Ishita's house which was placed there by Ruhi's aunt Simi Ishita's parents are taken to jail but after given bail Ishita finds out about this and is very furious with Raman she publicly goes to the interview of Raman and tells the whole
world about how Raman is a horrible father who does not take care of Ruhi and doesn't love her at all Raman gets humiliated in front of the press this action of Ishita leads to the women right organization to come to the
Bhalla house and take Ruhi away and live with her mother Shagun Ruhi is living with Ashok and Shagun she is not happy at all because they have no time for her and she misses Ishita also Ishita finds out that Ruhi is not happy there and regrets doing that Raman and Shagun are both fighting for Ruhi's custody the court says that Ishita's opinion will also be a strong part of this case Raman dad thinks of getting Ishita and Raman married to get Ruhi's custody they both agree to it and get
married its also revealed that Raman has a son named Adi who lives in a hostel this was told by Shagun to break the marriage but Ishita pretends that she is breaking the marriage but she didn't Raman and Ishita get married and they win Ruhi's custody , .
Ashok and Shagun are still trying to ruin
Raman Ashok tells Raman that Ruhi is his child Raman believes it and is heartbroken he starts treating Ruhi badly but then feels bad Ishita finds out that's what Raman thinks and gets DNA reports of them to prove it Raman is
happy and he thanks Ishita this is where things get better Raman has done a lot for Ishita but there is still problems Ishita's.cousin Mihika loves Mihir Raman's best friend at start they go to each others house for their
proposal but both families disagree especially Raman because of the enmity between two families at first this led to Mihika breaking up with Mihir later she forgives him and they get back together but Raman ahs already thought of getting Mihir married to his investors sister Trisha Tandon Mihika tells Ishita that her and Mihir are back together she gets happy and wants to tell Raman but Raman after that tells
her that he already thought of his marriage Ishita get furious and says that Mihir and Mihika still love each other this creates problems and argument in their relationship Ishita gets upset and leaves the house she
doesn't return till 3 am the whole family gets worried and she returns but the whole family is angry and Raman he shouts at her saying how could you be so irresponsible she leaves and goes to her room the next day Raman sees Ishita with a guy and he waits for her at
home and says where were you she lies saying at the clinic Raman gets angry at her and is about to throw her out of the house until Parmeet comes the guy who Ishita was with Parmeet is Simi's husband who lived in Dubai and was accused of rape which led him to
being fired and return back to India with no job Ishita found this out and tried helping them later its revealed that Parmeet actually did misbehave with his colleague his colleague is
Sarika who agreed to be quiet about this if he pays for her mothers operation Parmeet is eyeing on Ishita and tries to find chances to touch her .and now Trisha has arrived which ahs led more problems between Mihir and Mihika and also Ishita is Angry Ishita suspects
Parmeet the way he acts towards her Sarika works at Ishiats cinic and she overhears her conversation with Ishita's sister Vandita about a friend of hers whos own family is acting inappropriately toward her Sarika realises that Ishita is talking about herself and tells her everything about Parmeet, she confronts him but Parmeet tried raping her Ishita manages to escape she went Sarika to help her file a case against her Sarika agrees but at the police station she blames Ishita because Parmeet
threatened her that he'll kill her sick mother Ishita is jailed Raman is out of town when eh returns he finds out she is missing he asks the police for help and finds out that she is imprisoned he bails her out and she tells her
whole story to the family no one believes her and Simi is furious Parmeet earlier used Ishita's phone and sent messages from her phone saying that she loves Parmett he shows
this to the whole family and they all believe him Simi slaps Ishita and she is kicked out of the house Raman stays silent but he knows Ishita did not do anything he goes to Sarika and begs her for her help she comes and
confesses everything he kicks Parmeet out of the house everyone believes Sarika except Simi she hates Ishita now and is depressed due to her husband leaving she tries to think of ways
to ruin Ishita's Relationship .
Parmeet is arrested but later bailed out by Ashok and Shagun he gets a job car money house everything and is secretly meeting Simi and taking advantage of her
its Mihir and Trisha's engagement Mihika is also getting engaged to VIbhu but this is just an act to make Mihir speak out against Raman and take a stand for Mihika on the day of engagement Mihir refuses to get Engaged to Trisha .Raman slaps him but then later its revealed that Raman set this whole thing up and the Engagement was not real he done it
so that Mihir can learn to stand up for himself .Trisha was already in a relationship with Raman's lawyer Neil Pathak .Mihir and Mihika
get engaged .Romi Raman's brother is studying in Bala and Vandita's college Ishita's sister and brother- in-law he cheats in his Exam by getting the
examiner to give him leaked paper the examiner gets fired and Bala is now the new Examiner .Romi finds out and bribes him Bala pretends that hes accepting it to make sure that Romi
gets caught but Romi fidns out and frames Bala which leads to him getting fired from his job .Ishita is pleading Romi to tell the truth and then all of a sudden Ishita's mother meets
with an accident and the person who caused it doesn't stop and help but instead just goes away in the accident Ishita's mother had Romi's laptop which contained Mihika's inappropriate MMS that Romi created Ishita thinks that Romi done that so that no one finds out but turns out it was someone else
Romi confesses that he bribed Bala and he gets expelled Bala gets fired because he should've informed the mebers of the college
Raman tries and finds out who the person was that caused the accident he fidns out that it is Shagun but he doesn't say anything because of his son Adi he was crying because he didn't
want his mother to go to jail Raman's
weakness is Adi and Shagun uses that to get what she wants he is secretly meeting Shagun to meet a lawyer that will destroy all the evidence and end this case, Ishita notices that Shagun and Raman are texing each other secretly meeting each other she gets upset and also spots them at the hotel she is completely hurt Mihika overhears Pathak, Raman's lawyer that Raman wants to destroy all the evidence she tells this to Ishita and she doesn't believe her but then Ashok tells because he is angry with the way that Shagun is getting close to Raman Ishita is heartbroken

I guess its bit long 🤔

nope they didn't confessed their love yet...actually they didn't realized unke love ki ehsaas 😃

Hope it helped u :)
saruu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

here s shws summery till nw..frm wiki

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein follows the story of Raman and Ishita who are connected by their common love for Raman's little daughter Ruhi.Ishita is a Tamilian whereas Raman is a Punjabi Ishita, who is unable to bear children both Raman and Ishita have a bad past Ishita loved a guy for 5 years and was about to get
married but then she got rejected as she is infertile Raman had a wife Shagun who left him for his boss Ashok The story starts with Ruhi nearly getting ran over by a car and Ishita saves her Ishita starts talking to Ruhi and she gets attached to her but Raman and
Ishitas relationship is very bitter there are many misunderstandings that occur between them and one if leads to Ruhi being separated from Raman.
Ruhi consumes a bad medicine and she faints everyone is not aware of this and Ishita is the only one that finds out She takes her to the hospital and the whole family assumes that Ishita has kidnapped Ruhi because she is very
attached to her the police are looking for Ishita and Ruhi they start searching her house on this day its Ishitas engagement with Prateek and which leads to Ishita being rejected again
the police finds the medicine in Ishita's house which was placed there by Ruhi's aunt Simi Ishita's parents are taken to jail but after given bail Ishita finds out about this and is very furious with Raman she publicly goes to the interview of Raman and tells the whole
world about how Raman is a horrible father who does not take care of Ruhi and doesn't love her at all Raman gets humiliated in front of the press this action of Ishita leads to the women right organization to come to the
Bhalla house and take Ruhi away and live with her mother Shagun Ruhi is living with Ashok and Shagun she is not happy at all because they have no time for her and she misses Ishita also Ishita finds out that Ruhi is not happy there and regrets doing that Raman and Shagun are both fighting for Ruhi's custody the court says that Ishita's opinion will also be a strong part of this case Raman dad thinks of getting Ishita and Raman married to get Ruhi's custody they both agree to it and get
married its also revealed that Raman has a son named Adi who lives in a hostel this was told by Shagun to break the marriage but Ishita pretends that she is breaking the marriage but she didn't Raman and Ishita get married and they win Ruhi's custody , .
Ashok and Shagun are still trying to ruin
Raman Ashok tells Raman that Ruhi is his child Raman believes it and is heartbroken he starts treating Ruhi badly but then feels bad Ishita finds out that's what Raman thinks and gets DNA reports of them to prove it Raman is
happy and he thanks Ishita this is where things get better Raman has done a lot for Ishita but there is still problems Ishita's.cousin Mihika loves Mihir Raman's best friend at start they go to each others house for their
proposal but both families disagree especially Raman because of the enmity between two families at first this led to Mihika breaking up with Mihir later she forgives him and they get back together but Raman ahs already thought of getting Mihir married to his investors sister Trisha Tandon Mihika tells Ishita that her and Mihir are back together she gets happy and wants to tell Raman but Raman after that tells
her that he already thought of his marriage Ishita get furious and says that Mihir and Mihika still love each other this creates problems and argument in their relationship Ishita gets upset and leaves the house she
doesn't return till 3 am the whole family gets worried and she returns but the whole family is angry and Raman he shouts at her saying how could you be so irresponsible she leaves and goes to her room the next day Raman sees Ishita with a guy and he waits for her at
home and says where were you she lies saying at the clinic Raman gets angry at her and is about to throw her out of the house until Parmeet comes the guy who Ishita was with Parmeet is Simi's husband who lived in Dubai and was accused of rape which led him to
being fired and return back to India with no job Ishita found this out and tried helping them later its revealed that Parmeet actually did misbehave with his colleague his colleague is
Sarika who agreed to be quiet about this if he pays for her mothers operation Parmeet is eyeing on Ishita and tries to find chances to touch her .and now Trisha has arrived which ahs led more problems between Mihir and Mihika and also Ishita is Angry Ishita suspects
Parmeet the way he acts towards her Sarika works at Ishiats cinic and she overhears her conversation with Ishita's sister Vandita about a friend of hers whos own family is acting inappropriately toward her Sarika realises that Ishita is talking about herself and tells her everything about Parmeet, she confronts him but Parmeet tried raping her Ishita manages to escape she went Sarika to help her file a case against her Sarika agrees but at the police station she blames Ishita because Parmeet
threatened her that he'll kill her sick mother Ishita is jailed Raman is out of town when eh returns he finds out she is missing he asks the police for help and finds out that she is imprisoned he bails her out and she tells her
whole story to the family no one believes her and Simi is furious Parmeet earlier used Ishita's phone and sent messages from her phone saying that she loves Parmett he shows
this to the whole family and they all believe him Simi slaps Ishita and she is kicked out of the house Raman stays silent but he knows Ishita did not do anything he goes to Sarika and begs her for her help she comes and
confesses everything he kicks Parmeet out of the house everyone believes Sarika except Simi she hates Ishita now and is depressed due to her husband leaving she tries to think of ways
to ruin Ishita's Relationship .
Parmeet is arrested but later bailed out by Ashok and Shagun he gets a job car money house everything and is secretly meeting Simi and taking advantage of her
its Mihir and Trisha's engagement Mihika is also getting engaged to VIbhu but this is just an act to make Mihir speak out against Raman and take a stand for Mihika on the day of engagement Mihir refuses to get Engaged to Trisha .Raman slaps him but then later its revealed that Raman set this whole thing up and the Engagement was not real he done it
so that Mihir can learn to stand up for himself .Trisha was already in a relationship with Raman's lawyer Neil Pathak .Mihir and Mihika
get engaged .Romi Raman's brother is studying in Bala and Vandita's college Ishita's sister and brother- in-law he cheats in his Exam by getting the
examiner to give him leaked paper the examiner gets fired and Bala is now the new Examiner .Romi finds out and bribes him Bala pretends that hes accepting it to make sure that Romi
gets caught but Romi fidns out and frames Bala which leads to him getting fired from his job .Ishita is pleading Romi to tell the truth and then all of a sudden Ishita's mother meets
with an accident and the person who caused it doesn't stop and help but instead just goes away in the accident Ishita's mother had Romi's laptop which contained Mihika's inappropriate MMS that Romi created Ishita thinks that Romi done that so that no one finds out but turns out it was someone else
Romi confesses that he bribed Bala and he gets expelled Bala gets fired because he should've informed the mebers of the college
Raman tries and finds out who the person was that caused the accident he fidns out that it is Shagun but he doesn't say anything because of his son Adi he was crying because he didn't
want his mother to go to jail Raman's
weakness is Adi and Shagun uses that to get what she wants he is secretly meeting Shagun to meet a lawyer that will destroy all the evidence and end this case, Ishita notices that Shagun and Raman are texing each other secretly meeting each other she gets upset and also spots them at the hotel she is completely hurt Mihika overhears Pathak, Raman's lawyer that Raman wants to destroy all the evidence she tells this to Ishita and she doesn't believe her but then Ashok tells because he is angry with the way that Shagun is getting close to Raman Ishita is heartbroken

I guess its bit long 🤔

nope they didn't confessed their love yet...actually they didn't realized unke love ki ehsaas 😃

Hope it helped u :)

... oh wow.

thank you so much love, i actually forgot wiki existed for a few seconds there 🤣

i like it man. and again, thank you so much!!

_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

here is the link.. I hope thtz wht u were looking for...😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caJ4PjfqJSQ

Thanks a bunch!
but the link is not working for me 😔
Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone please tell me what site they use to upload their creations?
Because I used to use photobucket, but now all my pictures are gone because of some bandwidth. So is there any site other than photobucket that you use?

I tried urlremoved, but the picture isn't uploading.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arooj.M

Because I used to use photobucket, but now all my pictures are gone because of some bandwidth. So is there any site other than photobucket that you use?

You could try imgur?

Question: Who is Rinki? How is she related to Raman?
Asherkibiwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

You could try imgur?

Question: Who is Rinki? How is she related to Raman?

rinki s raman's younger sister . I guess nw a days she s not seen in show... 🤔
Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arooj.M

same happend with me using photobucket :( nw m using imgur! its best 👍🏼
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

rinki s raman's younger sister . I guess nw a days she s not seen in show... 🤔

Thank you!! I thought I heard Raman tell Adi 'in those days Rinki didi wasn't there' and I wondered why it wasn't bua instead of didi 😕
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Where is the music gallery? Can I have the mp3 download link for the songs of YHM not the title song..