Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I had left India in May to return to the US, so haven't had a chance to follow the story. Can someone summarize the events since then?

In particular, I'd like to know about

- Ashok/Pervmeet's acts against Ishita
- Exposure of Romi's cheating
- Mihir & Mihika - did they marry? What about Tandon's sister?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I had left India in May to return to the US, so haven't had a chance to follow the story. Can someone summarize the events since then?

In particular, I'd like to know about

- Ashok/Pervmeet's acts against Ishita
- Exposure of Romi's cheating
- Mihir & Mihika - did they marry? What about Tandon's sister?

Parmeet was playing with Sarika, Ishita's assistant, and then attempted to molest Ishita but Raman saved her and kicked him out. Ashok took Parmeet in while Simmi is hating on Ishita and Bhalla's for kicking him out. She doesn't believe that he was wrong. So he's playing Simmi (he made her get a file for him and everything) She is blind though so... ughh

Bala tried to expose Romi's cheating but Romi trapped him. Bala and Vandu got fired but when it came out that Romi did cheat, they took Vandu back. But since Bala's rep was screwed, they couldn't risk it. Now he is tutoring Adi, Raman's son. Romi confessed after Ishita's mom's accident. At first everyone thought it was Romi but he confessed that he was at the hospital because of a ONS with the minister's daughter. He finally breaks down about the exam and MMS and is repenting, which is why he is at the office and what not.

Trisha was really in love with Neil, Raman's lawyer. It was a plan to make Mihir confront his fear of Raman. Now they are engaged. Neil is a widower so Trisha's brother didn't accept him at first but Ishita and Raman explain it to him and he agrees that love is more important.

I hope I didn't miss much...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Why does Shravan call Raman "Chachoo"?
In urdu, it means dad's younger brother.. does it have a different meaning in Tamil?--- that's what they speak right...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am also wondering about Shravu calling Raman 'Chachu'.

Also, is the Subbu that works for Raman the same Subbu from Ishita's past?

Otherwise, are Subbu and Bala brothers?

Thanks in advance 😊
Edited by dekhiki - 10 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dekhiki

I am also wondering about Shravu calling Raman 'Chachu'.

Also, is the Subbu that works for Raman the same Subbu from Ishita's past?

Otherwise, are Subbu and Bala brothers?

Thanks in advance😊

Yes Subbu n Bala are brothers..

Sorry ! I dnt knw about Subbu working with Bala πŸ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Parmeet was playing with Sarika, Ishita's assistant, and then attempted to molest Ishita but Raman saved her and kicked him out. Ashok took Parmeet in while Simmi is hating on Ishita and Bhalla's for kicking him out. She doesn't believe that he was wrong. So he's playing Simmi (he made her get a file for him and everything) She is blind though so... ughh

Bala tried to expose Romi's cheating but Romi trapped him. Bala and Vandu got fired but when it came out that Romi did cheat, they took Vandu back. But since Bala's rep was screwed, they couldn't risk it. Now he is tutoring Adi, Raman's son. Romi confessed after Ishita's mom's accident. At first everyone thought it was Romi but he confessed that he was at the hospital because of a ONS with the minister's daughter. He finally breaks down about the exam and MMS and is repenting, which is why he is at the office and what not.

Trisha was really in love with Neil, Raman's lawyer. It was a plan to make Mihir confront his fear of Raman. Now they are engaged. Neil is a widower so Trisha's brother didn't accept him at first but Ishita and Raman explain it to him and he agrees that love is more important.

I hope I didn't miss much...

Thanks. What was the accident w/ Mrs Iyer?

Also, Mihir & MIhika - what is their current status? Just bf-gf? Engaged? Married?

So Romi is now reformed?
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Thanks. What was the accident w/ Mrs Iyer?

Also, Mihir & MIhika - what is their current status? Just bf-gf? Engaged? Married?

So Romi is now reformed?

Ruhi brought Romi's laptop to play or something. Mrs Iyer found MMS of Mihika and goes to Ishita's clinic to tell her. On the way, there is an accident. At this time, they think it was Romi, since she says Romi's name (referring to his laptop) but Raman clears him. He was at the clinic due to his ONS.
Now we do not know who was behind it but there are multiple theories.

Mihir-Mihika are now engaged.

Not sure if he's reformed yet but is on his way. Today he was down since he had to go to work but Raman wanted to make him his driver... I hope he doesn't lose track; he's been pretty good.
Edited by brainychild92 - 10 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingstar01

Yes Subbu n Bala are brothers..

Sorry ! I dnt knw about Subbu working with Bala πŸ˜•

Umm, no. I think that Subbu was shown related to Mihika's fake fianc... Two different people.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Umm, no. I think that Subbu was shown related to Mihika's fake fianc... Two different people.

NOOO! 😳
LOL Subbu was Ishita's ex fiance and Bala's brother...
but theres ANOTHER Subbu who works for Raman... his accountant... and his son's name who was Mihika's fake fiance, his name's Vibhu! and not Subbu!
Subbu at the moment is an old random employee at Raman's! πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

NOOO! 😳
LOL Subbu was Ishita's ex fiance and Bala's brother...
but theres ANOTHER Subbu who works for Raman... his accountant... and his son's name who was Mihika's fake fiance, his name's Vibhu! and not Subbu!
Subbu at the moment is an old random employee at Raman's! πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

That is what I meant. Subbu was Mihika's fake fianc's relative (or father as you said); and Bala;s brother are different people.

There is another Subbu at the office? Really? O gosh!