Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Doesn anyone have the link of the YHM title song. The full version. I cant find it on YT. Please and thanks :)
pinkky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anybody pleas tell me karan , divyanka, alys instagram offical ids plzzz...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _palak_

hey guys, can anyone give me direct link for new ehsaas 2 promo ?? But pls YT link only

here you go Palak

nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
has mihika's MMs issue been shown in dis serial before..i mean was there any track on tht issue???was iyers family known about dis before...??😕
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

has mihika's MMs issue been shown in dis serial before..i mean was there any track on tht issue???was iyers family known about dis before...??😕

Yes. It was a long while back, when Mihir and Mihika broke up the first time (before she gave him a second chance). I don't remember what it was that Mihir caught Romi doing but he wanted revenge and used Mihika. He was also shown lusting over her but she paid no heed so that didn't help either.

Obviously, if the MMS was leaked then everyone and their moms know about it. I don't remember everyone's initial reactions but in the end they supported her.
Edited by brainychild92 - 10 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Yes. It was a long while back, when Mihir and Mihika broke up the first time (before she gave him a second chance). I don't remember what it was that Mihir caught Romi doing but he wanted revenge and used Mihika. He was also shown lusting over her but she paid no heed so that didn't help either.

Obviously, if the MMS was leaked then everyone and their moms know about it. I don't remember everyone's initial reactions but in the end they supported her.

Romi was peeping through keyhole when Mihika went to washroom to freshen up. Mihir saw this and slapped Romi. Then later Mihir told Raman who also slapped Romi.
To get back at Mihir, Romi got one clip from Mihir's phone and made MMS.

http://www.desi-tashan.com/pw/1018846-2nd-january-2014-yeh-hai-mohabbatein-part2/1018845-1018846/

YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how to pm to lots of friends at a same time ?????
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhanikadhawan

how to pm to lots of friends at a same time ?????

Are they your buddies? Just check them off.
YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Are they your buddies? Just check them off.

Yes dear..
brainychild92 thumbnail

when you go to message, it lists all your buddies with a box to check them off. Check those you want to pm and send your message. They all get it. There is a limit but I am not sure how many you can send at once. I hope that helped.