Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am new on india forums and active only on YHM forum. Can anybody tell me how to add picture in a post?? I tried to click on "Insert Image", it asks for image URL but i want to upload from my pc...HELP!!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi !
I know it is something quite wierd..dnt worry for me too..but still i wanted to ask someone about it to help me out bcoz I dnt knw what to do...
U know when u want to click like on someone's post it shows me error n try again n when i retry it shows me the same...I dnt understand why.. n so now i m not able to like any of the posts here..😔
n sorry if it's not in this topic but i really don't know where to go to seek help as it's called Help Desk, i came here..

kindly help me...

Fenice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here and have absolutely no idea how to weave my way through so many posts.
Please anybody give me a brief intro about how to get started here and get myself known to other members.
Thank you.😊
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishra496

I am new on india forums and active only on YHM forum. Can anybody tell me how to add picture in a post?? I tried to click on "Insert Image", it asks for image URL but i want to upload from my pc...HELP!!!

you'll have to upload the pic onto any image uploading site like imgur or minus and then copy paste the image URL
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: risingstar01

Hi !
I know it is something quite wierd..dnt worry for me too..but still i wanted to ask someone about it to help me out bcoz I dnt knw what to do...
U know when u want to click like on someone's post it shows me error n try again n when i retry it shows me the same...I dnt understand why.. n so now i m not able to like any of the posts here..😔
n sorry if it's not in this topic but i really don't know where to go to seek help as it's called Help Desk, i came here..

kindly help me...

many people have the like problem.. its a common one.. just refresh the page and try again or try later
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz upload new VERSION of Yhm song... aired yesterday in Jewelry Shop.
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heya...
am new to this show and hence forum...and am absolutely in love with the title track...
i guess there are 4 stanzas to it...dil kahin rukta nahin...pyar hai ya takrar...but am nt able to recollect the thrd one.. 4th is d new one i guess which was telecasted yesterday...can u pls give me the link to the thrd one or just the name wud do...
thanks

may be that is hasne laga sehra...do haseen tan man ka yeh haseen bandhna hai...
can u pls giv the link to this one
Edited by sahibasharma - 10 years ago
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

heya...

am new to this show and hence forum...and am absolutely in love with the title track...
i guess there are 4 stanzas to it...dil kahin rukta nahin...pyar hai ya takrar...but am nt able to recollect the thrd one.. 4th is d new one i guess which was telecasted yesterday...can u pls give me the link to the thrd one or just the name wud do...
thanks

may be that is hasne laga sehra...do haseen tan man ka yeh haseen bandhna hai...
can u pls giv the link to this one

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3844718
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3921732

hope it helps.
Edited by sweetiecuckoo - 10 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

The last I saw, before I went to school, was Aditya, Raman's son's birthday party. Can someone please tell me what happened. I could care less about Parmeet but I really want to know Aditya-Shagun-Ashok-Ruhi-Raman-Ishita story. In today's episode Ashok said he lost once (was it the first case or in Aditya's case too? Aditya has not been even mentioned so I am lost!

Someone catch me up, or at least tell me what the date was so I could catch up. Please and thank you!

Reposting question since its been more than 5 days.
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Reposting question since its been more than 5 days.

http://www.starplus.in/showrecaps.aspx?sid=507
hope it help u.